Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

well no doubt HC's presence is the usp of the shgow but till now sghow has its own flavour also
warna who will watch childf part with so interst n can see ppl strtd watchng tl aftr seeing kids apart
fr those who r nt HC fans or u say common viewers

but RS show can't as always again up with so uniwue concept, never been heard bfr
2 grls falling fr same guy
1 grl outrageous n othr introvert
so unique

isliye i support RS show😳
🤣🤣
agree aashi...
tere liye as a whole paxckage has been attracting audiences......
plus me being from the same city as the back drop of the show....the bengali audience is actually looking forward to this show...coz after very long...ekta has come up with something like this
Originally posted by -Farru-

Rajan Shahi show Chand Chupa Badal Mein can easily beat Tayray Liyay. Ekta shows have this problem on focussing the story only on the leads. And when their track ends or they unite the track suddenly focusses to another character like new characters or leads siblings story starts. This decreases the viewership. Whereas in Rajan shows, Every character is focused, every character has its own story from the beginning and with passage of time people accept every story and character from his show. Secondly Rajan Shahi blieves in quality. If u go through all this 1.5 years of Yeh Rishta and 2 Years of Bidaai, you will find out the same set, same actors (5% of body doubles in 2 years),story remaining intact and constant, scene perfection, direction, promotion and all this boosting TRPs. But on the other hand in Ekta serial u will find lead uniting but seperating again (against taste of audience), multiole sacrifices, marriages & divorces (against viewr's taste). Reading all articles, all storys of Tayray Liyay, I can only say that the show might have romantic essence, the show might have a good story but there is big problem with BT production team. They doesnt deliver good qualitative scenes. Impact remains their for fewer months (7 to 10, may be one year) but after that the show starts to decline because everything ruins, the show becomes old for production house (Balaji), 0 promotions and then to gain TRPs leaps, painful seperation, new generations, same steps and so on and on, loosing quality and viewvership. The only problem with RS shows are that their actors aren't attractive or u know sexy like HC...lolz..But TL had a very unattractive list of cast too...

So I think CCBM will easil surpass TL. This was my POV and reaction to the article Vandy posted.

Wonderful FC Vandy...
i agree with u farru wen u say that ekta's stories were focussed only on lead characters.....but if u notice her recent shows......its not the case anymore.....PR is a big example of that.....
as far as CCBM beating tere liye is concerned...lets w&w.....coz time will only say which one is better.......
i feel both the concepts r totally different...the audience watching them will definitely be different too!
CCBM will have a younger audience like desh had......whereas tere liye is going to deal with mature romance.......
 and frankly i just hate RS shows...its not abt the characterisation...but the dragfest things they r......i still can't believe they stretched the whole naitik akshara wedding for a month with naitik  brooding all the while!

well......wen desh was launched...it also had an unattractive cast...most actors were new.....i'll say hc was also new coz he was still a struggler......but they made a mark for themselves...both hc and ag...within 6 months time.....(they got best jodi thrice within that period)....
but here in RS shows......more than 1 1/2 yrs down the line....the cast still remains unattractive🥱....barring a few people...so thats the ekta magic which we'll be seeing very soon......now tl cast might seem unattractive...very soon it may not!
lets drop this discussion here😆😆😆
thanx a lot for liking the fc farru😊
Originally posted by -vandy-

i agree with u farru wen u say that ekta's stories were focussed only on lead characters.....but if u notice her recent shows......its not the case anymore.....PR is a big example of that.....
as far as CCBM beating tere liye is concerned...lets w&w.....coz time will only say which one is better.......
i feel both the concepts r totally different...the audience watching them will definitely be different too!
CCBM will have a younger audience like desh had......whereas tere liye is going to deal with mature romance.......
 and frankly i just hate RS shows...its not abt the characterisation...but the dragfest things they r......i still can't believe they stretched the whole naitik akshara wedding for a month with naitik  brooding all the while!

well......wen desh was launched...it also had an unattractive cast...most actors were new.....i'll say hc was also new coz he was still a struggler......but they made a mark for themselves...both hc and ag...within 6 months time.....(they got best jodi thrice within that period)....
but here in RS shows......more than 1 1/2 yrs down the line....the cast still remains unattractive🥱....barring a few people...so thats the ekta magic which we'll be seeing very soon......now tl cast might seem unattractive...very soon it may not!
lets drop this discussion here😆😆😆
thanx a lot for liking the fc farru😊
@bold
di new concept????
what is new both grls falling fr same guy, one introvert,ghareloo type n othr care free outrageous
same old 🥱🥱

and barring few??yu think thr r even 1 single who can be barred
all his shows are big inspired🤣

well who cares, we hv our TL and i hv full confidence it will mark its prsence on the top

@bold
di new concept????
what is new both grls falling fr same guy, one introvert,ghareloo type n othr care free outrageous
same old 🥱🥱

and barring few??yu think thr r even 1 single who can be barred
all his shows are big inspired🤣

well who cares, we hv our TL and i hv full confidence it will mark its prsence on the top
😆😆😆😆aashi...i said the concept of both the shows r different....not that CCBM has a new concept.....

and understand yaar...i have to be nice naa🤣....varna mere actual thoughts se toh tum vaakif ho!😉😉

yes......and the good news is that at present none of the shows in that slot r ruling trps....so tl stands a fair chance😊
Originally posted by -vandy-

😆aashi...i said the concept of both the shows r different....not that CCBM has a new concept.....

and understand yaar...i have to be nice naa🤣....varna mere actual thoughts se toh tum vaakif ho!😉😉

yes......and the good news is that at present none of the shows in that slot r ruling trps....so tl stands a fair chance😊
yupzz i knw tabhi toh shock ho gayi thi🤣
haan di but evn it will be don't knw hv feelings tht this hsow will kick off all othr shows *fingers crossed*

and i so hope only TL to rock the trp charts evn i would love PR too, a nyc answer fr new conceptual shows😆😆😆
i just like both shows PR not now but sushant & Harshad, both onscreen bros should rock
but big bro at top

yupzz i knw tabhi toh shock ho gayi thi🤣
haan di but evn it will be don't knw hv feelings tht this hsow will kick off all othr shows *fingers crossed*

and i so hope only TL to rock the trp charts evn i would love PR too, a nyc answer fr new conceptual shows😆😆😆
i just like both shows PR not now but sushant & Harshad, both onscreen bros should rock
but big bro at top
itna shocked mat ho....need to be nice 😆😆😆😆
well..the big bro will always lead....thand rakh......

btw...the pic we saw in the article..same pics were used in the hoardings😳
@vandy: vandy, 🤔 you said at present no one is ruling 10pm slot. - lekin, uttaran is na? 😕 it shows up no. 1 every time I think ... with the ott drama uttaran has, you would expect for it to not rule it. 😆

I am just hoping tl beats uttaran really soon. 😳
Hey everyone....
congratulations for d new fc...
it looks awsome...the write ups r really amazing
Hey Guys🤗

Congrass on new FC🥳, its looking beautiful di, great work and great theme Anu👍🏼

so chalo new FC so new siggys

few more siggys by Sofi again😆😆😆

I loved this Paagal Anurag very much, i loved his cute expressions😳 so whoever love this paagal this Anurag feel free to use siggys
Beautiful Siggies Sofia....Or should i say Handsome siggies....😍

Thanks for posting Aashi....

and i am serious yaar..he is looking a poet in this cap 😍, poet in deep thought....😍..i love this cap