!!Aamna Shariff --Gorgeous Diva's FC !! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago

itna dukh kya bilkul bhi dukh nahi ho raha after reading that one article of how unprofessional those ppl were being. Im glad Aamna chose to opt out of a project where the makers themselves arent clear. Its perfectly fine if they keep everything under wraps for the audiences but atleast let the actors know what they're making...
I would rather wait a bit longer too see Aamna doing some good films rather thn doing something like this..
Good luck Princess 😳
Edited by rajeevlicious - 13 years ago
same here
best of luck form all ur fans
our angel
guys i think this pic is new 4 us

Originally posted by Sweet_Aamna

i knew it they cant prefer anyone on aamna..aamna u made a gud decision...we r ready to w8 bt cdont want to see u in such kind of film whos makers dont know what they want to do with their film😡
Originally posted by Sweet_Aamna

guys i think this pic is new 4 us

yeh bia its new to us
kuch nahi yaar aamna ki movie bhi ab nahi hai to old topics ko sreach kar rahi thi like zapak event that video we found in youtube
ab socho hum sab kya karey gae kya search karey gey mujhe to rona aa raha hai is per nahi that she lose film wise bhi wo to sirf ganesh moto ki movie thi na aamna ko to heroin ley kar ahsan kar rahey they
but yaar aamna ab hum se or door ho gai hai is ber rona aa raha hai
anam chali gai kya?
ans kyu nahi kar rahi
han yar yeh to hai bt wo kehty hain na dair aey darust aey..abb aamna b hamain itny intazar k bad koi acha phal dy
han ye bhi hai per ab hum kya karey ?
kya search karein ?