Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes.. Even Wahi has many MID's.. Who cares? It's amazing when one spams PM box of Mods when they see others doing the same that THEY themselves used to do for yrs🥱 This is called ABSOLUTE jealousy and unhealthy sporting spirit😆 I wanna know why this awareness regarding MID in Fanclub didn't turn up when KSG was der for like 1 yrs ( deserving or undeserving🥱 )..

Why now? Did Wahi's being #1 burnt all?🥱
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

If this fake id problem solves KSG will be in his right position back

A REQUEST

1st solve this fake id problem n then declare the celebratity ranking of the week not b4 that

then that would be the fair ranking 4 all the celebraties

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes.. Even Wahi has many MID's.. Who cares? It's amazing when one spams PM box of Mods when they see others doing the same that THEY themselves used to do for yrs🥱 This is called ABSOLUTE jealousy and unhealthy sporting spirit😆 I wanna know why this awareness regarding MID in Fanclub didn't turn up when KSG was der for like 1 yrs ( deserving or undeserving🥱 )..

Not everyone is THAT sad to make MIDs to get their celebrity at the top of the list. 🤣

Obviously with KW it was much more noticeable. I mean getting 6000 fans in 2-3months?? I don't think so.

I don't care if that knocks off the fan count off my favourites either. It has to be done 😊 It might end up being an embarrasing situation for some though.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

yeah absolutely KSG was there for almost 1 yr.......u will watch out once d list is out....actual list.i can bet tht KSG will be on top 10...becoz when we worked for KSG to bring back in DMG we never need to put up ana ct of making fake ids...the fans number were sooo muchh in general.....😊
Ishia thumbnail
Thanks..... for listing to us... 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sue101

if KSG is out of 10 KW will be missing in the list 😆😆 i dont have any grudge against kw but your comment made me say this..and someone said dont talk bad about kw..please tell people not to talk bad about ksg too😊

Well just to inform u, a few days back, Wahi beat KSG in Indya.com too🥱

I donno what made u guys think KSG is unbeatable and more popular than KW🥱 I have nothing against KSG either ( as an actor ), but yeah, his fanz hypocrisy  ( I mentioned in my prev post ) bothers me a bit🥱.. KW IS giving such TOUGH competition to KSG, and still some phangals deny that 24x7🥱

As u wish😳
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's so silly to see some members are talking abt KSG and KW's position. It seems like there are only two actors...LOL. I like both dudes equally and both deserves to be in the best position ....!! Why members are started to fight here too?? C'mon guys, we will see the result once admin starts to clean out the fake ids....so can we just wait for now to see who has more genuine/real fans?
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I wanna know why this awareness regarding MID in Fanclub didn't turn up when KSG was der for like 1 yrs ( deserving or undeserving🥱 )..

that itself shows who has more fanz..who needs to be in which place heyna
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

if KSG is out of 10 KW will be missing in the list 😆😆 i dont have any grudge against kw but your comment made me say this..and someone said dont talk bad about kw..please tell people not to talk bad about ksg too😊

Exactly....and KSG has 2000 fans from last 2  years.......which was quite real fan list without much Fake ids.....Whereas KW has 300 fans in march and rather 2500 fans last week....7680 fans by now... what exponential increase in fan list.../.......
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with Reemz! Just the other day I was at Wahi's fanclub, and it freaking jumped by a 100 in the matter of 20 or so minutes :) i was like WOW!

And I dont really care if my favorites get off either! Its about being fair!