Celebrity Ranking n Fake Ids- PLS READ PAGE 13 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
prerna4rishav...............u r telling abt KSG fans hypocrisy.....so u wanna say tht KW fans ahve no hypocrisy..they are not creating fake ids??????if KSG fans are creating then KW fans are also creating........thats whaat i m saying.....u dont like KSG .......fine......but others lyk KSG so dont say tht he will not be on top 10....
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

abt the lines in bold

there was no awareness then becoz the fanz were genuine

the KW fanz started making the fake IDs not the KSG fanz

if KW fanz can make fake id so KSGz fan can also do the same

KW became no 1 but thats not his right place , not only the KSG fanz protested 2 this the other celebratity fanz also did the same

cause in the war b/w KSG n KW fanz the other celebraties like HUSSAIN , HARSHAD CHOPRA n many other popular actors are loosing their deserved positon

SO THE DECISION 2 CLEAN UP THE FAKE IDz IS ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED

Agreed with the bold line😃

And btw, how did u know HC and other fanz protested too? In fact talking abt reality, HC and others are MUCH more popular than DMG stars🥱 They dont need to get insecure😃
thanks alot Priya di for looking in this matter
guys stop here also figting kw ksg lols
let them do their work people wil realise who rules indya forums i am not talking about any oter site as i dont visit so stop fighting
just wait and watch 😃
Guddi,
I am seriously laughing now. I better run to AT than spening my time here....LOL. You rather spend your time on your shop as well than being here. What do you say?
i think this thread has to be closed for comments :-)
[
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Not everyone is THAT sad to make MIDs to get their celebrity at the top of the list. 🤣

Obviously with KW it was much more noticeable. I mean getting 6000 fans in 2-3months?? I don't think so.

I don't care if that knocks off the fan count off my favourites either. It has to be done 😊 It might end up being an embarrasing situation for some though.

reemz🤗

4 the line in bold

everyone noticed how desperate KW fanz has become 2 make their fav in no. 1 position

KW fanz, by making the fake ids, dug their own canal, now KW will be back 2 his original position

Originally posted by romiosugar

Just a random answer: aww you guys really spend your precise time on KW fan's club to know how many fans are joining on his fan's club....huh? Interesting......!! Though I am a KW fan, I was not aware of how many fans he has so far.....weird huh....but you guys know it. Am really touched by this. Why can't u guys think that KW has gained a lot of fans since he joined the DMG. For example, I am his new fan ---> I joined his fanclub after seeing him as Sid.

u did not noticed fine..i have noticed it.....i absolutel have no prob with tht.but there toooooooo many fake ids are there..we had not to work on KSG purpose....he automatically becums no.1.........thats whaat i ms aying.we did not need to work on it./..
Originally posted by jhinki143

prerna4rishav...............u r telling abt KSG fans hypocrisy.....so u wanna say tht KW fans ahve no hypocrisy..they are not creating fake ids??????if KSG fans are creating then KW fans are also creating........thats whaat i m saying.....u dont like KSG .......fine......but others lyk KSG so dont say tht he will not be on top 10....
if he cant be on top 0 them where will kw will be that no one knows😉
Originally posted by jhinki143

See Jhinkie I am not saying Wahi fanz didnt😳 When did I ?

My point is -- They didn't come up with such MID awareness when KSGrules id's were turning up one by one😆

And I like KSG - the actor, but yeah, we will see who is where once this gets sorted out😳 I personally like other stars more than DMG actors though😛