Raavanan movie review and discussions - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
i watched both tamil and hindi version. but i must say tamil version is far far better than hindi ........... vikram is amazing but abhi is so pathetic.aish is good.  i think its little boring due to the well known storyline. but my ARR MUSIC is amazing.........and cinematography and location are worthy to watch. i expected a lot but i neither satisfied  nor disappointed . jus my POV.
I watched the beginning part of the Tamil version yesterday... OMG thanga mudiyala.... It doesnt feel like a Mani Ratnam movie from any angle.. the worst editing ever and the acting isπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ how can Mani do this.. Ash is not suitable for the tamil version and her pairing with Prithviraj has no chemistry at all.. they look like a mom-son duo.. In short its boring so far.. may be the story would pick up later but the first part is just unbearable

As much as I admire ManiR movie, the theme, music, direction, location etc, one thing I hate most he gives poor lighting in most of the his movies or rather in most cases.  Such a negatitivity in a movie, that spoils my mood.   I was expecting that in this movie .... but he proved me wrong this time.

The location was beautiful, nice camera lighting etc. etc.

I think he brought out the actress in Aish.  She could act for a change.  Vikram ...... his character was villian/hero look - superb.  Privitiraj who been acting as happy go lucky in his other movies esp in Tamil movies, carried out a serious looking officer who is doing his job although with wrong information.

To me this movie was a good one.   
Edited by Caryn - 13 years ago
The movie was 5nπŸ˜› Twas worth atleast one time view.