Written update 18th june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written update 18th june 2010

The episode starts with shaurya getting ready for office.varsha asked him that has he decide that which kurta we will wear at night.he says yes and varsha gave him his bag..he kiss him and was going but varsha calls him and says that ur watch!!she gives him his watch and at same time kanchan came in and says to varsha that i have come coz i have a work with u!she came in and shaurya goes...kanchan then says to varsha that u have so nice sarees..i have came coz i want matching lipstick with my dress...varsha says that i have..u can see....on the dressing table all the shades were there...kanchan says that u have so many shades and they are so nice..bauji didnt allow us to take any such things...varsha says that no problem..u can take anything u like from here..then kanchan ask varsha that which shade will match with her dress?!>?varsha select a shade for her and give that to her...then rajshri calls varsha and she goes...

outside rajshri and daddi were standing and rajshri was calling out varsha..shaurya came and ask rajshri what happened..she says that its not related to u ..so what will u do..so leave it...then shaurya gets a call and it was from akshara..she asks about rajshri and shaurya gives phone to rajshri...Akshara says that all were praising u here that u are doing so much in the marriage..and u are also ordering choora for didi from jaipur..i was very happy to listen that.....didi is also very happy..she likes my joora very much..and then she ask about mamma jee..rajshri says that he is fine..akshara tels her that they have came after finishing pooja now..akshara say her to come soon and bring joora also and hang up the phone...rajshri tells to all that thry are waiting for choora and we havent find it yet...shaurya says which choora..varsha tell her that maa has said gayatri aunti that she will order a joora for nandani from jaipur...but we didnt get it from there...shaurya says that i will go to jaipur and will get a joora and i wil be back till evening..daddi says ok and he and varsha went to room ...

I
n singhanias house wedding preparations going on..the jeweller calls and says that i have call to wish best of luck to nandani...gayatri says that u have to come here to give ur blessing to her and we will also sort out the matter of money ...the jeweller says that i will take money..they are not going anywhere..dont worry...and gayatri puts the phone...

Rajshri making lunch for mamma jee and kaki ask her that which tea mamma jee will drink..then varsha came and say to make both and then they check that everything is ready.....then kaki tells rajshri that her sister in jaipur is also finding joora..i hope she will get it..varsha say rajshri not to worry...then rajshri with dhaniya take the lunch outside and varsha gets a call from shaurya and he ask her that if she had given him his watch because he dont have it now...it must be in room..check it and keep it in cupboard..varsha wents to her room and find watch everywhere but she was not able to find the watch anywhere......

then vishambhar with all mamma jee family came to dining table for lunch..then vishambhar say sorry to mamma jee for the problem he has to face yesterday night..mamma jee says its ok..then mamma jee says that u have made so many things...but i will not eat anything today..daddi ask him why?dont u like all this?!?mamma jee says that today is wedding day so i will eat only once...and that at night in wedding....but i can eat one thing now and thats poori bhaaji ...all smiles...rajshri serves them lunch and all eat it.......

rajshri saying to varsha😕 that nothing can be lost in our house..check carefully..watch will be here only!varsha says that i have checked everywhere but i cant find it..daddi says may be shaurya has lost him somewhere outside.kaki says that it was such an expensive watch........then rajshri says that every work is getting wrong!u call shaurya and ask him where he is....i hope he gets the joora otherwise what i will say to gayatri jee and all...

Naitik gets out of the car and go to bank but watchman stops him and says that today is Bank Holiday...naitik says is no one inside...watchman says no..naitik says that i can i forget that today is holiday...then it starts raining so he gets back to the car with worried expressionss😲😲.......then rajshri saying to varsha not to think about the watch,....it has lost somewhere...so dont think much..kaki sayys her to get ready as we have to go..then rajshri says that if shaurya didnt get the joora then....she says varsha to call shaurya but no one attend! !then rajshri says that we should buy a joora from here also for emergency! !if shaurya didnt find it then..daddi says ok it will be gud....kanchan came and give the nailpolish back to varsha and praises her neklace!then rajshri asks her about mamma jee...she says that he is getting ready..then varsha says her that if u have shaurya's watch.........rajshri stops her and says that she is saying nothing...kakki takes kanchan with her to show her akshara room..rakshri says varsha why were u asking her..if they take it in any other way then it will be a problem for akshara! ! !varsha says that i asked generally..i was not doubting them..rajshri says her that these relations are very sensitive!!varsha says ok maa i will take care from next time!rajshri says ok..

In singhanias house wedding preparations going on...gayatri gives the dress of nandani to akshara and say her to make her ready...then gayatri says bindya to put haldi in vowls..she says ok..gayatri went in kitchen with bhabhi maa...gayatri came back but bindya was still standing with RR.. gayatri ask her that hasnt un put haldi..she says i was just going to put it..gayatri says no need of it..akshara is coming she will do it...bindya gave a strange expressions😕😕...

rajshri,kakki and daddi paking some gifts..mammi jee came and say she will help them....mamma jee and kanchan also came and mamma jee say them that why ur bahu asked about watch to our daughter..u have lost it by ur mistake and u r asking us....rajshri says that we didnt mean that......it was very expensive watch so in tension varsha asked her..she didnt mean that at all...varsha also says that yes...rajshri says them please forgive us!>!daddi also apologize from them and say them to finish this matter over here..😡...then phone rings...rajshri go and it was from gayatri...gayatri says her that i call to remind u that r u coming in haldi rasam na.......rajshri says that yes we will come soon....then gayatri ask about mamma jee and rajshri tell her that he was not able to sleep properly at night coz of mosquitos...gayatri says tat u know mamma jee so its so thankful of u that u r taking care of him...rajshri says its our obligation..😉..then gayatri ask her about choora...rajshri says that we have order it..u will get it b4 the arrival of barat at night and keep down the phone!and think to herself that i hope shaurya came back at time taking choora😲..........

then akshara calls naitik to ask him about the monet but he didnt pick and thought that if i tell her she will also get worried..i will talk to jeweller first!then rashmi gave the jewellery set to nandani and say her u have got a pimple!nandani says now what will i do..the lady sitting with her say her that it will be fine after applyinh haldi....akshara came n says yes....haldi rasam is coz of it!then she says to all that she will make didi ready u all go down....all went!!then nanadani say to akshara that i am feeling very scared and nervous..akshara says her not to worry and she makes her ready!@!!!bahbhi maa say to mahraaj jee to see the preparations of lunch..mahraaj jee says i will see it u see ur daughter she will go in some [email protected] jee came and both BM and DJ getss sad on this!a lady said to dadda jee that u r sending one daughter but u have already taken another daughter(talking about akshara😃)..bhabhi maa nods..all praise akshara that she is doind so much work in her nanand maariage!she is so hardworking
!gayatri and raj banaa were also listening this...the lady said that akshara is like ur daughter.all smile.....then dadda jee says t
o bhabhi maa to tell him when akshara will get ready as he wants to meet her ...😭..then he goes,,gayatri comes to bhabhi maa whos was having tears in her eyes and consoles her..

NO PRECAP

UPDATING!!!!
Please wait pateintly!!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok dear take your time. We are waiting patiently.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the beautiful update...

.... but i have a doubt.....they are worried about arranging Joora ( as mentioned in the update) or Choora......??

Choora is the traditional bangle (each region/ caste has its own specific bangle), that a bride wears at the time of her marriage.... but joora (or hairstyle) should not be that much an issue....so what is their concern....i was unable to comprehend
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

thanks a lot for the beautiful update...

.... but i have a doubt.....they are worried about arranging Joora ( as mentioned in the update) or Choora......??

Choora is the traditional bangle (each region/ caste has its own specific bangle), that a bride wears at the time of her marriage.... but joora (or hairstyle) should not be that much an issue....so what is their concern....i was unable to comprehend

yaa dear its choora...i just write j in place of ch..........😛
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeey_16

yaa dear its choora...i just write j in place of ch..........😛

ok..thanks for replying....actually i have so far watched just two or three episodes of the serial and manage with updates only....

so had this doubt.....because i am actually not watching it on screen...
maHa. thumbnail
its choora. the bangle. Edited by maHa. - 13 years ago
--Mahi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

ok..thanks for replying....actually i have so far watched just two or three episodes of the serial and manage with updates only....

so had this doubt.....because i am actually not watching it on screen...

no need of thanks dear!!no problem!~😊
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so Sahurya, has finally moved into Maheswaris house, or just temporary cause of wedding
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

so Sahurya, has finally moved into Maheswaris house, or just temporary cause of wedding

He has gone back for good. 2-3 din ka natak ke baad both of them are back with the Maheshwaris
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

He has gone back for good. 2-3 din ka natak ke baad both of them are back with the Maheshwaris

thks a lot😳😳, i was confused, like what they r doing thr😆, so next in line may be Naksh then😳😳