Robbery
Fraud
Stealing
Drug Business
Nothing
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

GD, don't do it. Don't fall into that trap. She is just looking for a debate on abortion. 😛

Been there done that with her in past.  She knows why I think the way I think.  Unless she claims amnesia, I am not repeating it for her for a thousandth time. 
Raping men and women is wrong.
Murder is wrong.

Originally posted by Mindbender

Yes, though they would be the rarest of rare kind of cases when one might kinda sympathize with the accused.

Nevertheless, i wonder why rape is considered a "bigger crime" than something like even murder. All depends from person to person , i guess.🤔

Some primitive instinct makes some sick people rape.
Some primitive instinct makes many people (especially, in places like India) consider rape worse than murder, I guess.
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Is there any reason why you'd have to pick on every single posts of mine, Googly?!?!?! 🤔 Now it's pretty scary for me to even come here for this only.

J/K. 🤗 I don't mind your digs at all. 😆

🤗
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Been there done that with her in past.  She knows why I think the way I think.  Unless she claims amnesia, I am not repeating it for her for a thousandth time. 

I hate both of you. 😡
Anything that I dont like...

Since we are talking about justifications too, kabhi kabhi mere dil me sawaal aata hai ki what about those people whose sense of morality is different from ours? Those who have always been brought up in an environment where, stealing , robbing, murdering, etc was the order of the day. Those who have been taught to disrespect human life right from when they were born, those who have been taught to use force to obtain things. Those who'd rather kill than be compassionate.

Can they be justified to do anything (which we consider wrong/immoral)?

I remember a topic you made long, long ago, when you used to be very active here - "Brainwashing" I guess. 😛
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Imagine poor souls being killed right after they started having life !  And have you seen the way such foetuses are disposed..?? 😵 

So you believe in "souls" but not in God? Would you care to explain how you reconcile your belief in souls with your disbelief in God? Not saying it is impossible...but I just find it a little strange. Also, would you clarify what you mean by "souls"?

Nevertheless, i wonder why rape is considered a "bigger crime" than something like even murder. All depends from person to person , i guess.🤔

IMHO, permanently damaging ones life is worse than permanently ending it. I don't consider death an 'easy way out', but I do believe that death is preferable over living a harsh, inhuman[e?] life. I determine the level of a crime by the harm it does to the victim (most of the time).
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

So you believe in "souls" but not in God? Would you care to explain how you reconcile your belief in souls with your disbelief in God? Not saying it is impossible...but I just find it a little strange. Also, would you clarify what you mean by "souls"?

Oh man, Labib, calm down! Poor girl is new here, don't scare her off so soon. 😆