Biggest Crime and it's punishment - Page 7

Poll

Which one is the biggest crime?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

pretty much 90%...kyunki bolna ek baat hota hai, aur actually hona kuch aur.😃

thuink about it....you seem to love agressive flirting here on the virtual forums, but i bet you wouldnt dig it if some random gal jumped on you from the back in a deserted street in the dark.....you'd be disgusted and kick her off....most likely. So there goes the Qwerty fwerty.😉

Gosh I always wonder how do gals rape guys😕
I was quite shocked when I heard bout this,it's really sad,shocking and unbelieve able

Edited by Mahi_Way - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

^^ you dont want to enquire about the graphics, do you?
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

^^ you dont want to enquire about the graphics, do you?

😆....For?😲
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

raping men!!! is it that equality crap?Which dumb guy hates getting raped by a gal!! Wierd I would say...😆

Some men are very modest and want to protect their virginity till they meet the right one.
This content was originally posted by: Believe

The man who is committing rape perhaps has more hormones than those moral people who manage to live with one woman for their whole life, thinking that they are moral....(its just a thought)😉 A man(women) with more hormones will need more women(men)... so will be the case with a woman.... It is not a question of morality, it is a question of biology... A man who commits rape needs all our sympathy, needs a certain operation in which his extra hormones are removed, and he will cool down, calm down.

To punish him is simply an exercise in stupidity.😊

I have read a lot of disgusting, sickening, vile, repugnant messages on this board but this one, right here, takes the cake. The entire message is so offending and at so many levels, I have nothing but repulsion for the poster. The only fear is that these feelings will manifest themselves into actual crimes one day. Hopefully, at least, the law enforcement will throw all such 🤬 behind bars.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There is no law enforcement unless someone decides to enforce law at times taking things into ones own hands. This gives rise to further crime. Its a vicious circle .

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: angie.4u

There is no law enforcement unless someone decides to enforce law at times taking things into ones own hands. This gives rise to further crime. Its a vicious circle .

This reminds me of my Boondock Saints Debate. Is it really a crime to punish crime, where the law has failed?

My side is clear in my signature.
This content was originally posted by: Mister.K.

I have read a lot of disgusting, sickening, vile, repugnant messages on this board but this one, right here, takes the cake. The entire message is so offending and at so many levels, I have nothing but repulsion for the poster. The only fear is that these feelings will manifest themselves into actual crimes one day. Hopefully, at least, the law enforcement will throw all such 🤬 behind bars.

👏👍🏼

I wonder, is there a way of hitting the "Like" button more than once?
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Yeah. Make MIDs. 😛
This content was originally posted by: souro

^^ Yeah. Make MIDs. 😛

🤣🤣🤣

Okay, Souro, I didn't know that YOU of all people will be the one to crack me up. 😆 After all the long lectures on MID, should I really be the one to make it? 😆