CID

EP 630 : Kissa Gumnaam Qatil Ka (25-Jun-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Kissa Gumnaam Qatil Ka
EPISODE  No. : 630
CASE No. : 428
AIR DATE : 25-Jun-2010

DIRECTOR : Nandu Kale
STORY : Ajay Kumar
SCREENPLAY : Ajay Kumar

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1424628

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435744

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1424655

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MAHAEPISODE!
ACtually Mahaepisode doesnt do much to CID...they are the normal episodes, but the criminal dies and becomes the ghost of AAHAT! Thats what it happened last time....

As far as i am concerened....i am excited for this week's episodes... Friday, of course i am soo excited for it! same with Saturdays actually!😃

I wanna c how the episodes come out after watching them shoot for it!!!😉
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shagnika

MAHAEPISODE!
ACtually Mahaepisode doesnt do much to CID...they are the normal episodes, but the criminal dies and becomes the ghost of AAHAT! Thats what it happened last time....

As far as i am concerened....i am excited for this week's episodes... Friday, of course i am soo excited for it! same with Saturdays actually!😃

I wanna c how the episodes come out after watching them shoot for it!!!😉

you saw the shooot...??? WoW... tht means u know what its gonnabe all about..! But U Saw The shoot..! You Are One LUCkY GIrl..! 😲 😳 😊
jeet. thumbnail
haha!!
dats wat gonna happen....criminal of cid dies n becomes ghost in aahat!!!!!!!!!!
abhijeet555 thumbnail
i don't mind if the criminal become ghost. but i think think the 18th june episode should a maha episode, becoz in the aahat the ghost was a serial killer...
i liked the previous maha episode,becoz of the dialogue,where the ghost go to kill a man. the man said,"tum hume kyu mar rahe ho,tume to cid ne mara,tum unlogo se badla lo",the ghost said,"CID NE TO APNA KAM KIYA HAIN,lekin tum log mere saath beimani kie ho.."
abhijeet555 thumbnail
ab to friday aur saturday cid aur aahat dono hain, to mujhe lagta hain 4 hour maha episode bana do...
abhijeet555 thumbnail
i think this is the last episode of aahat as biweekly. becoz it is going to be quadrent weekly(4 epi in 1 week)...so how can they make maha episode later? as cid sb. 6 episodes?
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Last time when the mahaepisode came, i didnt watch the 2n hour! Obviously bcos its none of CID's business!! They had startes wid a combined episode n ending with the same... They have the weekly series starting next week!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Last time when the mahaepisode came, i didnt watch the 2n hour! Obviously bcos its none of CID's business!! They had startes wid a combined episode n ending with the same... They have the weekly series starting next week!!

M agree with Shaggy.