Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

21st june 2010 -written update!!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Update:

The episode starts with akshara in nandini's room....she is lying on the bed whereas nandini comes after getting ready...nandini calls out akshara's name. Akshara says i was just tired, so was lying down. Nandini tells akshara tht she still doesn not beleive that she is getting married to mohit and thanks akshara for supporting her .Akshara says dont tell me thanks n make me a stranger. She says we all will never allow you to forget us. Then nandini says she's feeling scared as what will happen onwards. Akshara says she also felt the same wen she was getting married and now everything is fine. she says i hav such gud in-laws that made it easy for me.
Akshara tells nandini now she has two sisters. Nandini smiles and says im releived because after i go, you are here and will take care of everybody as a daughter. Both have tears in their eyes. daddaji overhears their conversation and comes into the room and blesses both of them.

Naitik comes to the jweller shop. But he isn't there. Some care-taker says to naitik that he has gone to someone's wedding and will be back only tomorrow. Naitik is worried.

In nandini's room.
Nandini asks akshara where varsha is. Akshara decides to call her and ask about them.

In maheshwari house
Dhaniya tells rajshri that some silver stuff is missing. Rajshri is confused as where it could go.Akshara calls varsha ans asks when thy are coming and also asks them to bring shaurya along with them.Varsha is about to say something but rajshri cuts in-between and says shaurya wont come as he thinks it's ladies programme and cuts the call. Rajshri tells varsha thh if we tell akshara the truth, she will get tensed. Rajhshri is tensed as shaurya hasn called yet.
Just then mamiji says we all should leave for the haldi rasam as we are getting late. The maheshwaris agree. Then kanchan says tht she'll take her bag along but rajshri asks her not to take it as she will be coming here again after the rasam. Mamaji agrees.

In daddaji's room
Bhabhima is taking out clothes for daddaji to wear in the kanyadaan. Just then gayatri comes into the room with bindiya. Bindiya says the kurta selected by bhabhima was very nice and asks him to wear this for the kanyadaan. Then akshara comes with a sherwani for daddaji. She says i got this one for daddaji thinkin he'll look nice n different.Daddaji is pleased, but he says i dont wear sherwani. then bindiya tells akshara to gift it to someone else. Daddaji makes an angry face.Akshara keeps the sherwani on the bed and leaves. DJ has a smile on his face.

The maheshwaris come , akshara welcomes them and asks for shaurya. Rajshri tells he hasnt come. Then akshara calls naitik and asks him if the arrangement for money is done.Naitik says the bank was closed and the jweller is also not there. Akshara gets worried. Due to too much of disturbance, thy couldn hear anything and call gets cut. Bhabhima calls akshara for the haldi rasam. The rasam starts, everybody apply haldi on nandini.
Just then naitik comes, he signals akshara to meet him. Akshara comes and talks to him, he says the arrangement for money is done. Akshara is releived. Gayatri interuppts them and asks naitik to look after the outside work and asks akshara to do sum work.

Akshara is looking for naitik, he comes from behind n applies haldi on her face and holds his ears😳😳 . He applies haldi on her hands too. Akshara also applies haldi on his face and hands.and she also holds her ears after doing so. Thy both look at each other and smile😳😳😳.Some guest passes by, so akshara leaves the place.

In the hall, rashmi and koyal are running behind naitik to apply haldi. By mistake naitik dashes bindiya and the haldi to her saree. She screams at naitik and says he spoilt her saree.😑 All are looking at bindiya .Naitik says sorry to her.All the guests asks her to change . She realise wat she said, so she says i dont like haldi, thts why i spoke like this....Rituraj asks her to go change and makes up for it by saying these girls are like this only.

the maheshwaris leave...at maheshwari house, shaurya came back with the chooda.Rajshri is very happy,she shows it to everyone.Kanchan says i hav never seen such a beautiful set.Mammaji praisess them and says you all hav done soo much for nandini's wedding.

At singhania house-Then all the men come and ask the ladies if the rasam was over. Rashmi says yes.They all sit down. Akshara is feeling very uncomfortable with the pallu. DJ notices it. She goes and gets the sweets, while coming,she drops the plate of sweets as she was handling her pallu. Gayatri  scolds her. Bindiya says bhabhi dropped all the sweets. Naitik looks onto akshara. Akshara feels very bad and looks at naitik.Daddaji tells akshara that he wants to speak to her alone right now. Akshara is shocked.😲😲

PRECAP :: Daddaji and akshara in the room. Akshara looks worried. Outside, bhabhima tells gayatri that daddaji was very angry.

guys, im not a regular updater, so plz forgive me for my mistakes.😊😊
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
thnxx Sia for the Update... awesome wrk... :0
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Sia...didnt see the epi but now i know exactly what happened today πŸ˜ƒ
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update..............!!!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u sia πŸ€—
missed 2day epi😭
aparakshitij thumbnail
Thanks 4 da wonderful update,Sia!πŸ‘

Bhabhimaa is right!Daddaji is very angry-but NOT on Akshara,on BABLI!😊

Dis Gayatri gets on my nerves!😑

Hope da chorni's bag gives her away soon!
crazy8980 thumbnail
daddaji is going to ask Akshara, that she can take that pallu away if she is uncomfortable.
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou soooooooooooooo much for the beautiful update di!!...its got like everything...u took care of everything!...thanks a ton.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Akshara ke masti ke din ab jaldi hi aane wale hai..she can then rejoice......πŸ˜ƒ
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...