Written update 22nd june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WrItTeN uPdAtE 22JuNe 2010

The episode starts with akshara and dadda jee going in the room๐Ÿ˜ณ and dadda jee locks the door!Anshu was not wearing the sherwani which kaki gave him and he came out and tell all that he dont want to wear this sherwani as its very tight...all smile and shaurya say that i will buy a new sherwani for u..anshu gets happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ and shaurya went to buy a new sherwani for him!Vishambhar says mamma jee to sit till shaurya came back!when he will be back we will go.......rajshri says kaki to get something for mamma jee , mammi jee and kanchan.....๐Ÿคข

Rajshri and kaki were checking the stuff and gifts which they have to take with them for nandani but rajshri was not able to find choora in the things...she get tensed and vishambhar and daddi also came..she told them that choora is not here..i have kept it with all the things...Vishambhar say that u must have kept it in shaurya's room....but varsha says that i have seen in whole house and i cant find it anywhere...All get tensed....Dhaniya says that from when mammu and his family has came things are getting lost in this house!rajshri in a loud and scolding tone say her to stop saying and thinking all this..they are our guests and u should not say such things about them...shaurya also came and ask what happened...varsha told him that choora has been lost somewhere......daddi says that we  should try to find it otherwise what we will say to gayatri and bhabhi maa....๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Bhabhi maa and gayatri standing outside dadda jee's room and bhabhi maa says to gayatri that it was not the mistake of akshara๐Ÿ˜•..she has been working since night so she must be tired..gayatri says that u r right bhabhi maa but dadda jee didnt like this...bhabhi maa says yes and he was looking very angry also......๐Ÿ˜ก

All the maheshwaris came down in hall...mamma jee was waiting for them๐Ÿ˜ก...when they came he asked them that should we go now!vishambhar says that anshu is getting ready!!daddi says them that they should go before in other car.....otherwise they will also get late..mamma jee agrees and they leave ....kanchan' bag was left in room...rajshri says to dhaniya to bring it....shaurya went with mamma jee to leave them to the car....dhaniya came and says that she dont know which bag is of kanchan so she brought both bags and as she was about to put the bag it gets opened and what they all see inside left them totaaly shockd!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

the watch of shaurya which was losted and choora was in kanchan's bag...All look at each other .....Then rajshri says to dhaniya to keep all the things in the bag including choora and watch and put it in the car...then shaurya came and varsha tell her everything!!he gets hyper and say that why u didnt say anything.....vishambhar makes him understand that they r relatives of akshara and if mamma jee comes to know this he will feel very much embarrassed...so everyone's betterment is in being quiet...let go it off ....then rajshri says shaurya and varsha to go and buy a choora from somewhere in udaypur and they both went!!๐Ÿฅฑ

dadda jee came out of the room..bhabhi maa and gayatri were standing on the door..dadda jee ask them dont u have any work to do....they both make some excuse and went...akshara was standing there in the room and dadda jee went out!!๐Ÿ˜†!

shava in the car going to buy choora...shaurya says to varsha that how kanchan can do this...and why maa hasnt said her anything!then rajshri callls varsha and ask her that did they find choora??varsha says her that its the season of marriage so we are still finding!we will get it soon u dont worry!!and keep the phone!!then vishambhar says to rajshri that they both will find choora in our udaypur dont worry!!!

Bhabhi maa and gaytri came our..naitik ๐Ÿ˜ณcame to them and ask what happened...they both say we dont know..naitik say dont worry let me go...i will ask akshara!!!dadda jee came there and stop naitik and says that u go and check that everything is ready or not as barat is just going to come at any time.....so naitik wents and bhabhi maa and gayatri also go for doing their work and dadda jee gave his same expressions...๐Ÿ˜•

gayatri in her room was going to get ready..bindya came to her and says her sorry for not doing the preparations for the pooja as she said..she makes an excuse saying that she has taken a medicine so she didnt get up...gayatri says its ok...ninday says that it means u forgive me....she gift her a jewellery set and say her to wear it if she has forgiven her.....gayatri firstly refuses but then take ie..bindya smiles victourously!!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

dadda jee and all the singhanias welcome maheshwaris and mamma jee.....vishambhar says to dadda jee that if he needs any kind of help!dadda jee says him that he just need that they all gave their blessings to nandani๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..daddi wish a good and happy life for nandani and all went inside!!then rajshri was looking at door waitng foe shava.....

Shaurya n varsha came having choora with them!!rajshri took a sigh of releif and says that thank god u got the choora....but she gets a bit sad after seeing the choora as it was not as beautiful as that one was which shaurya brought from jaipur!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then naitik go to his room to call akshara ๐Ÿ˜ณas all were saying and gayatri also say him to call akshara!!naitik knocks the door but akshara says that she will take some more time..naitik say her to get ready soon and went down!!

rajshri came to gayatri and say her that choora has come but its not like that as i want...gayatri says that i know it will be very much nice!!rajshri was about to say her.....but mammi jee stops her and says to gayatri that some guests are calling u and gayatri wents!!!then mammi jee says to rajshri that i want to talk to u.........๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

PRECAP!!::

Gayatri says to naitik that barat is going to come go and call akshara......akshara came down from stairs..they only show her dress and the expressions of naitik were just like he will go faint!(lolllzz๐Ÿ˜†)he was smiling seeing her!!!!!!and bhabhi maa and gayatri were giving the expressions like they are having an electric shock....
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kal Naitik will go mad seeing her.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ n Jaleli n bma will surely faint...shock se...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† n aaj chorni ne kamaal kar diya...chooda bhi chura liya...paki khiladi lagti hai......๐Ÿคฃ

waise thnxx for the update....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderfully written update.......Akshara's lehenga was looking really beautiful in the precap....

plus, i dont think, they should have let the Choora and the other belongings remain in Kanchan's bag..Shaurya had gone all the way to Jaipur after all...uske hard work ko bekaar nahin jaane dena chahiye tha...isnt it???
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: regalla

thanks for the wonderfully written update.......Akshara's lehenga was looking really beautiful in the precap....

plus, i dont think, they should have let the Choora and the other belongings remain in Kanchan's bag..Shaurya had gone all the way to Jaipur after all...uske hard work ko bekaar nahin jaane dena chahiye tha...isnt it???

i think Mamu n mami have come to know  about their beti's deed n so they must have given the chooda to gayatri n thats why she has come to have a word with Rajshri......
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxx for update mahi
kese do chokidhar(g3,bm) bhaagi dj ko dekhar ๐Ÿคฃ
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: mari-d

thanxx for update mahi

kese do chokidhar(g3,bm) bhaagi dj ko dekhar ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ that was the most funniest scene...i was laughing like mad....dono bhaage dum dabakar....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ that was the most funniest scene...i was laughing like mad....dono bhaage dum dabakar....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yaa even i was laughing at dat ................woh dono pagal hai kya๐Ÿ˜•darwaza se chepakar bathi thi dono๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
--Mahi-- thumbnail
mari di wo sach main pagaal hain...and dj ko dekh k aise bhaagi jaise kisi dog ko dekh liya ho......hahahaha
Tafseer thumbnail

Originally posted by: mari-d

yaa even i was laughing at dat ................woh dono pagal hai kya๐Ÿ˜•darwaza se chepakar bathi thi dono๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

yaar yeh do sabse bade chaukidaar hai.....hamesha darwaze par pehra dete rehte hai..DJ should have kicked them....maza aa jata.....๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
badtameez mannerless people......
--Mahi-- thumbnail
taffy di BHABHI maa to holi main akshara k room k bahit khari thi remember and aj yahannn...professional chokidaar hai woh