23rd june 2010-written update!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Hii guys,our regular updater was not able to update due to a problem, so i'll be doing it on her behalf.😊

UPDATE:

The episode starts with mamiji telling rajshri that she wants to speak something to her. Thy both go to a side. Then mamiji returns the chooda to rajshri.Rajshri is happy.Mamiji asks sorry to rajshri.She says she is very sorry for whatever kanchan did.Rajshri says its fine and says now that everything has become alrite, you dont need to worry.Mamiji is very sad and asks rajshri to not tell anyone about what kanchan did.Rajshri says i also have a daughter, so i understand and asks her to forget everything.Mamiji gives a smile.Thy both go.😊

In the hall, gayatri is searching for akshara.She calls out naitik and ask him to call her.All the ladies are there in the hall.Just then akshara walks down from the stairs (looking prettyπŸ˜ƒ).Everyone are shocked looking at her.She is without the pallu.Gayatri asks akshara as to why she is not with pallu.Bhabhima also does the same.Akshara is quiet.Bindiya tells gayatri that akshara bhabhi is looking very good without pallu.Gayatri tells akshara today there's a wedding at home and you are without the pallu in front of all the relatives.Rajshri also aks her to put her pallu.Naitik comes n stands next to akshara.Gayatri asks akshara to put the pallu asap, naitik says ma.Gayatri stops.

Just then daddaji enters with vishambar.He tells he was the one who told akshara not to put the palluπŸ‘.Everyone are shocked.Gayatri asks daddaji as why today the rituals have to be changed.She asks daddaji, how can akshara be without pallu infront of so many people.

He tells them "there is no use if a girl has a pallu on her head but doent have respect  for the elders in her heart,and a girl who has respect for the elders in the heart and doesn wear the pallu.then its fine".He says akshara has all the qualities, she respects the elders.She has from the day one made a place in our heart.She has worked hard and she has followed our house rituals.She has taken the place of a daughter in all our hearts.Everyone is pleased listening to this.Daddaji goes near akshara and blesses her.He tells naitik that i know that u also wanted the same.Naitik blushes.He gives them ashirwad.Naksh are happy and look at each other.Rajbana says "a man who adjusts for a family is a man with great respect in society"(something like tht).πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Then all of them leave to wecome the baaraat coming from mohit's house.

All of them are outside welcoming the baaraat.Mohit is on a horse and his family members are dancing. Akshara and naitik are standing behind everyone. there was a table fan and below that a plate of rose petals were kept.Naitil looks on at akshara and takes the rose petals, keeps them near the table fan.The petals falls on akshara.Akshara blushes and throws a few petas on naitik.😳😳😳

Just then gayatri calls naitik for the rasam. Mohit comes on the horse.Naitik ans shaurya help mohit get down frm the horse as a part of the rasam. Akshara puts rose petals and welcomes him.Bhabhima welcomes mohit's family and does the aarti of mohit. Akshara and naitik put rose petals on each other and smile.😳

Mohit is standing near the entrance .Here goes another rasam.He has to hit the decoration with flowers which is put on top of the door at the entrance(sorry i dont know what they call that) with a small branch of a tree.As the branch was small,he couldn do it.Thy give him another bigger one,he does it. Another rasam, bhabhima pulls his nose and makes him enter the house.All of them come inside. Gayatri and bhabhi welcome mohit's mom and family.Mohit's mom and her relative asks gayatri for a room as thy wanted to put on their sarees properly.She calls out akshara, but bindiya comes and tells gayatri tht she will take them to akshara's room.She takes them to akshara's room. N tells them she will go bring sumthing for them to eat.She goes.Then the relative of mohit's mom says what a beautiful house and tells mohit could not hav got a betr rishta.Mohit's mom says these people are very nice and now i can have whatever i want as thy r ready to do anything for nandini😑.Bindiya on her way out meets gayatri, gayatri is taking sharbat for them.

In the hall,rashmi, varsha everyone are asking mohit for his joote. He says im not going to give.Just then akshara comes,she says first you have something.Mohit refuses, he says you people are clever and will ask for money and will take my shoes.Then shaurya comes and tells mohit, you are right and he cleverly makes him remove the shoes telling he has a spare in his car,so he can remove this one.The galz tell mohit tht thy want money from him.Mohit refuses and says nobody is on my side, naitik comes and tells him im always with u my friend.Mohit says you are nandini's brother, i cant belive you.Naitik says but our frienship is old,he puts his hand forward,mohit holds it.Just then daddaji calls out for naitik.Naitik goes.Akshara also leaves.

In akshara's room
Mohit's mom and that relative are talking to each other.The realative says wen will u tell the singhanias about all your demans, after the bidaai or before te pheras.Just then gayatri enters the room with the sharbat and offers them the same.Mohit's mom asks gayatri where bhabhimais.Gayatri asks if there is some problem .Ends there.

PRECAP ::Mohit'mom speaking to bhabhima. She says i also have a daughter and understand what you must be going through and i know you will  do anything for your daughter's happiness.

Sorry for any mistake guys...😊😊

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
thanxxxxxxxxx sia πŸ€—
yaar yeh moheet mom ko bhu naksh ka room melatha disc karnikilei πŸ˜•
arry in dat room is without door
wowww..thankyou soooooooo much for the beautiful update di
Thanks for the update Sia. Akshara looks beautiful without the pallu. Thank you Daddaji for telling Akshara to take it off.
Thanks for the update πŸ˜ƒ Loved the part where Dj spoke in favour of Aksh πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ ...Sabki bolti bandh kardi unhone πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
wowwwwwwww! ..akshi widout pallu ..omgg! ..

thnz aotn sia! ..love u 4 diz! ..πŸ€—
thanks for dis beautiful update..........!!!!!!!!😊 Sia...!!😊
Akshara was luking very beautiful widout pallu..!!!!!😊
Thank u SiaπŸ€—
m happy u wrote it today..!!(u knw d reasonπŸ˜‰)