Virtual sister appreciation thread(Invite only) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Someone was praising me in PMs and Scrapbooks so I said praise me all at one place instead of everywhere πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† U see I am so humble 😳
Originally posted by Sigma

Nitzy my list is short in comparison to Mon πŸ˜‰, has she not told u her full list πŸ˜†

lol u forgot already πŸ˜† I know now i can finally meet them πŸ˜ƒ yeah that would be cool

I know it's not my fault I was more of a silent reader when i first started back in my uni days, I would just read updates and hit the books again 

but Mon if pms counted esp the rate we pm at i'm sure i'd be plus 3000 a long time ago

yeah i'm the european punjabi twin version of Monica πŸ˜† there can only be one on either side of the atlantic

Sigma thats the reason i said it right away πŸ˜† She has way too many favs πŸ˜› Maybe we should ask Pinks to share a few of them and i will take Gurmeet πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Where do u stay in Europe??
Originally posted by Sigma

LOL Nitzy does know my full listπŸ˜† I think Ekta does too😳 SAS doesn'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she'd bash me if she knew.

Yea I'm too excited so forgetting everything and everyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yea guys Parm wanted to meet you guys always, she got jealous when she found that I had other sistersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL I know I remember you told me that:) But now you can spam like usπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh that's so true, the length of our PMs😲 it's soooo funny.

Yep My punjabi twinπŸ˜† I wish I knew Punjabi thoughπŸ˜†

Originally posted by nitz17

What space??? πŸ˜›
First post 😭 I was a lil busy sorting out other things and u ate it up 😭
Originally posted by axeion

Haan kya karein in logon kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ praising- shhhhh keep it low. Yea guys I was praising Ekta since last nightπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I said she's wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, heavenly, extraordinary, everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nitz17

Nooooo you cant' take Gurmeet, Parm tell her pleaseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or can sisters share?😲

Really??? 😲 First u shocked us by telling that horror is ur fav genre and now this 😲. Pinks are u alright??? πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Making you smile😳 after a long day at work:)

LOL thanks 😳 I didn't think so, just wrote whatever I thoughtπŸ˜† you know how some people write those big long words I can't do it And you always make me happy😳

OMG been hugged😲 what? πŸ˜† Shona? πŸ˜•

They will hate your siggy πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I'll put mine back soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Double the treat.

That's okay😳 reply later. For now be hereπŸ˜† it's so good to see you on a forum. We always PMed eachother right?πŸ˜†

oh u had secret mission, how did u know i needed to be cheered up, have we got a twin psychic connection going on now πŸ˜‰ that would be soo cool

me neither Mon, don't know how they do, i can just about write a couple of posts a day πŸ˜† 
aww Mon πŸ€—

By her Shocked never πŸ˜† Sharon hugged me twice yday cause Ian was joking about she was a slacker when she was off work but i put him in his place Embarrassed so she was like aww u stuck up for me and keeps hugging me and calling me no1. Then today i helped Richard out and did his late night last min so he hugged me which was weird cause he never does stuff like that but he's dead sweet

Lol then we will be twins with our ksg siggies 2 match πŸ˜†

I know we pretty much only pm each other apart in the desi girl forum until i fell behind in the episodes but i've nearly caught up again

And thats true...I have proof too πŸ˜†

Waise I see ur other sister and my twin is ignoring me...bcoz I supposedly ignored her yesterday πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I volunteer to take Karan Kundra 😳 And no...Sister can't share men 😑