Serial finale: Kuber ARRESTED, Jaimuniya re-united

Poll

Who would you follow to another serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Since 90% of the episodes of the last 1 week or more was just flashbacks of what's been shown both in the past and recently, it's easy to summarize the new events, so I'll just do that.

Kuber had captured Jai and hidden him in one of the concealed chambers in the haveli (which would be the least suspected spot), and kept one of his thugs Bheema as a bodyguard.  Avadh & Bali were searching all over for him, while Bheema was  busy torturing Jai by pouring water on his lap that he wanted to drink. ๐Ÿ˜ก  While getting one of her gazillion flashbacks, Jamu noticed a ring of Jai's near the concealed room, and in yesterday's episode, alerted Avadh to it.  They conclude that Jai is imprisoned in the haveli.  In course of their search, they hear a sound of a watch, and Jamu says that it's Jai's.  So Bali  removes the cupboard that conceals that hidden door, and they go in.

Kuber then tells Bheema to go ahead and finish Jai.  In the chamber, Jamu's watch beeps, and she tells them that Jai is here, since they had a watch set where when the watches are in close proximity, they both beep.  Finally, they discover the room.  Bheema is about to lunge @ Bali w/ his sword, but Bali knocks it off and has him by the throat.  Avadh & Jamu go and untie Jai.

While Bali is busy  interrogating Bheema, Kuber shoots him dead from behind.  Bali is furious w/ him, and tells him that he's lost the opportunity to find out from him @ whose behest he was doing it.  He's about to bash Kuber, but Jai & Avadh tell him that Kuber did this for their good.  So while Jai, Avadh, Kuber & Jamu are aside, Bali notices Bheema's cellphone next to him.  ๐Ÿ‘  He picks it up, dials the last received call Bheema got, and hears Kuber's phone.  He then goes towards Kuber, dials that phone again, and Kuber's phone rings.  This exposes Kuber to Avadh & Jai as well.

Bali confronts Kuber on his treachery, and Kuber, like his father, explodes and pulls out his gun and points it @ Bali, accusing Jai & Bali of being behind his father's plight.  Bali quickly snatches the gun from him, and overpowers him.  He's about to kill him, when Avadh tells him to send him to jail w/ his father, and Bali drags him out.  Avadh drags out the body of Bheema, leaving Jai & Jamu alone.

So the last scene - Jamu apologizing to Jai, Jai telling her that they were both @ fault, but from this point on, it's a new beginning for them, w/ no secrets and no mysteries.  On this happy note, the serial ends. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

P.S.  Now that it's all over, Bali was my favorite character in this serial.  How about you?

P.P.S. Thank you everybody who participated in this forum!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2k14 thumbnail
So is this serial now finished
Vr15h thumbnail
Yep, the serial is over.  The channel had decided to make it the last week for both Kashi & Jamuniya, and most of what they showed was flashbacks of previous episodes
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sd_384

Mine was kuber....

Hahha, we know  SD๐Ÿ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Vrisha and Sita, thanks for participating the most in this forum along with me.  All the other friends, thanks to all of you as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Good luck to the whole Jamunia team.  See you guys in some other forum in the near future๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Vr15h thumbnail
Mallika

Finally you came!!! Thanks - I thought you were really peeved either @ the show or @ us ๐Ÿ˜† I am waiting for Rakt Sambandh - the only shows I'm now following are Jyoti, Devi, PKCM and when it arrives, Rakt Sambandh.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Awww, Vrisha, I can never be peeved at you guys !   All of you are my dear friends๐Ÿค—
But I got involved with Geet show and Mr. Maan Kurahnaa aka Gurmeet  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Geet is really good , but I don't know how much a guy will like all the eyelocks between Gurmeet and Drashti๐Ÿคฃ The girls are having a blast.

But I do plan to watch Rakt Sambandh, it looks very good with Sreethi Jha.  I am following Bandini, PKCM and Geet.  Then we will meet again at Rakt Sambandh.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OooOo The serial got over so fast?!?
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ Yep, it was doing really badly in the ratings, and  given how the story was being dragged, it's not difficult to see why.

As a result, it's now history