Written update 25th june 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

WrItTeN uPdAtE 25 JuNe 2010                                

A few minutes naksh scene only in 2day's epi but it was very cute😳😳....and Mohini's Marriage at last get finished...😆😆

The episode starts with mohit's mom prasing the all the decoration work😉....A lady comes and congratulate😃 gayatri for nandani's marriage as she was standing there...then she gives her ashirwaad(blessings) to nandani..Nandani went down to touch her feet but somehow she was about to fall but mohit holds her and she was fine...firstly all get worried but then they get relaxed as mohit was taking care of nandani!😳

Akshara then says dont worry didi ..in marriage every girl gets nervous😲😲..naitik says not only girls even boys also get nervous sometimes😆...right mohit?!?mihit nods his head in Yes.....Mohit mom says that we will take care of our bahu..u need not to worry😊😉!!All smiles...😃😃All the boys took mohit in another corner...Then bindya came and say gayatri that bhabhi maa is calling u!.gayatri went with her and then Akshara thinks that something is might wrong😲 so she also goes beshind gayatri!Mohit was surrounded by all his friends inculding our naitik!😳Naitik ask mohit how  are you feeling..?mohit blushes😳😆...and he was about to ask him something but his eyes went on the man standing at door🤢 and it was none other than JeWeLlEr....He got worried seeing him in the marriage!😲😲😲

Dadda jee greeting all the guests and asking all that if they need anything or they have any problem....And then he also checked that all the prepartions are done also and .....Vishambhar and raj banna smiles seeing dadda jee ....vishambhar calls dadda jee and sasy that dont worry!All the arrangements are perfect😃..everyone is praising the preparations!!dadda jee gets happy 😊 and smiles😃rAj banna says that i will look upto everything ...u dont worry!and he went!!Vishambhar says to dadda jee i can understand its a very tough and difficult time for you!😲u are worried that if something wrong happened then!?!In a Father's life the most precious and difficult time is that when he do the marriage of her daughter😭I can remember that day when i did the bidaai of akshara😭😭..The peace and sereness a father gets on her daughter wedding ..he cant get that ever again in life..😭.....and he puts his hand on dadda jee's shoulder...

Akshara and Gayatri came in the room😲...Bhabhi tell them that its our obligation to give nandani something on her wedding!!We are giving her for our happiness.....bindya says that u are right bhabhi maa😡...my mother also give me and akshara's mother also give her so much so why cant we give to nandani didi...Akshara says that but mohit didnt want to take anything from us!He will not like all this😲😲!Gayatri says yes mohit will not like this and he is not in favour of taking something from us!Bindya says that we want to give didi for her happiness...Akshara says that didi happiness is not in money!Bindya says that if we will not give nandani didi something may be in future she has to face problems in her susaral🤢🤢😡!They will be happy if we give nandani didi something to take with her!Akshara says that Mohit's self respect will be hurt if we give something to nandani didi...he will feel bad...We all get agred for this marriage seeing mohit's goodness👏...Bindya says that mohit will went to office then didi has to live with her nanand(sister-in-law) and saas(mohit's mom)...Gayatri says that i think we should tell dadda jee...akshara says that he is attending guests..he wil also get worried😲..i will call naitik and she wents for calling him! 😉

Naitik was finding akshara...he asks rashmi about akshara..rashmi tells him that she is in room..he was going in room but Raj banna stops him and says that bring the buckets of flowers ...its in the car...Naitik wents to get that!Akshara came and she was finding naitik..she asks mahraaj jee that where is naitik..he tells her that he has gone outside..akshara go there and both say each other i was finding u!Akshara says naitik to come with her as its very urgent!naitik gives the basket of flowers to the worker and went in with akshara!

Then Pandit jee calls everyone for pheras....dadda jee asks about bhabhi maa and gayatri..rajshri says i wil go and call them!but mohit's mom says that i will go n call them..u stay here!and she wents to call them...Mohit finds something fishy..He asks for the cold drink and then while drinking intentionally he throw it on his clothes!!and then making rge excuse of washing it ..He wents in...In room all waiting for akshara...naksh came in the room..naitik says that what u all are discussing this!?!u all know mohit is totally against all this!Bhabhi maa says mohit is a kid he didnt understand all this!then mohit came and says to bhabhi maa that i only need one thing from u and thats ur ASHIRWAAD!then mohit and naitik hug each other

All went down....then pandit jee calls for pheras..nandani came and jaimala ceremony takes place! then rashmi did their kath-bandhan..and BM and dadda jee did kanya-daan..both were having tears..😭😭😭.....then both stand for pheras and all throws

flowers on themm....naitik throws some flowers

and akshara also did the same and both smiles!!!then naitik went her bring his camera and start capturing photos!!then as he was about to take akshara's photo..he saw jeweller..akshara also saw him and gets worried😲😲

PRECAP

Naitik saying to Akshara that we will have to tell everything to maa about money..Akshara says what?infront of so many people!Naitik says yes..if maa asks u to bring money then...And naitik wents and akshara with worried expression!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update mahi😊
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit's mom is getting on my nerves.....thanks for the update.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxxxxx mahi for wonderful update 🤗
 arry moheet tho heera nekelaa 😲
🤔
aparakshitij thumbnail

Thanks 4 d updAte Honeey!👏

-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnzz 4 da update dear..!!!!