Written Update June 25, 2010 - Last Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not sure if anyone was going to update, so I went ahead and put in a Summary for the last update. Hope You all like it!

Dhani is in the Operation Theatre, while Sarla and Amber watch. Doc says they need blood and Sarla offers her blood to save Dhani.

After blood transfer, doctor says Dhani si out of danger. Sarla tells Amber that she will go home and get the babies.

At Home, Mohini, Buaji and Chandu are celebrating the property papers and they have Thayiji tied up to a piller. Thayi Ji begs them to leave the house and kids, while Mohini says she will destroy everything. Sarla comes and grabs her hand and taunts her and twists her hand...***LOL***

Chandu is about to pull Sarla but Amber gives him a tight slap. Sarla explains how Mohini got all the property in her name and she accuses Buaji and Mohini. Amber calls the cops, Mohini begs for forgiveness, but eventually cops take all three away.

Dhani and Amber come home and are welcome by everyone. They are some cute moments between Dhani-Amber and Sarla and babies. Dhani hugs her son Shlok, while Sarla is happy with Aastha.

Next day is Karva Chauth, Amber offers to play with the kids while Sarla-Dhani prepare for the Pooja. That night, Sarla Dhani both together do pooja for Amber and Karva Chauth.

Amber feeds both together. SGJH title happy track plays in background as all three see the moon together.

Last Scene, Amber is in Sarla's room and they discuss about the Moon, Sarla says that Nivedita has a unique story about moon and to watch Nivedita's story from next week on Star Plus......Amber-Sarla hug.

End Of Episode and Serial.

Hope You liked my update.

thanks wer dhani it should be dhani n amber hug!!!!!!!!!!

i did not like the ending!

Ridiculous.  Thank goodness this show is off the air!