Last epi Written Update:Kashi Shaurya get engaged - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

i dont understand y this show did not get high trp....πŸ˜”

it was tooooo gud til jannat was playin Kashi.... Waitin 2 c jannat in any other venture.......
Originally posted by PiaSengupta2010

Negative points: Though I never wanted Kashi to end , but this ending was pathetic , it was so lame and forced,  the social issue which is added with Kashi was "Struggle of a low caste girl to get her right education and identity . But it ended  like a love story . Then the adoption of Kashi which Bayjanti's parents told , it was yuck , I mean these 4 month run of Kashi I was thinking this show wants to prove the rights of low caste in the society then why this adoption needed. Can't a low caste or schedule caste get married to a guy she loves? I hated the ending they forgotton the title of the show "Kashi ab na rahe tera kagaz kora" It is not "Kashi  ab  na rahe tera mang kora or caste kora " They atleast have ended this show with Kashi becoming CM or she is doing some work  with education                                                                   

i agree with ur comment... i didnt like the ending, i didnt like the leap for starters...i knew post leap, the story wouldnt remain the same n thts wt exactly happened...it lost its focus n the way shaurya's parents agreed was so fake n forced...
Originally posted by shrashri

i dont understand y this show did not get high trp....πŸ˜”

it was tooooo gud til jannat was playin Kashi.... Waitin 2 c jannat in any other venture.......

Indian audience are unpredictable and TRP plays the biggest part on TV
i am so sad beacause kashi show is finished.but till now i do n't real name
of bayjanti,kashi and shuraya if you know their real name plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
say meπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by EAREYE

i am so sad beacause kashi show is finished.but till now i do n't real name
of bayjanti,kashi and shuraya if you know their real name plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
say meπŸ˜‰ 

Are you asking the adult Kashi-Bayjanti-Shaurya's names
Sorry for replying soooo late to this!

I really loved Kashi, and I was upset that it took the leap so soon. I was even more upset when I found out the show was ending. It was really a very unrealistic ending. It did not show anything good to the audience! Bayjanti's mom wanting to adopt her was such a stupid thing! 😑 It's basically telling the audience that without using the "higher" caste people, the "lower" caste will not find their place in society. This is not at all motivating or thought provoking! It just encourages people to just do nothing...like they are currently doing.

I will miss the kids forever...especially Jannat. She was fantastic actress, and I hope to see her in other shows.

This show started out brilliant, and I think if it was promoted better, it would have been even more popular than Bandini or Jyoti.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Sorry for replying soooo late to this!

I really loved Kashi, and I was upset that it took the leap so soon. I was even more upset when I found out the show was ending. It was really a very unrealistic ending. It did not show anything good to the audience! Bayjanti's mom wanting to adopt her was such a stupid thing! 😑 It's basically telling the audience that without using the "higher" caste people, the "lower" caste will not find their place in society. This is not at all motivating or thought provoking! It just encourages people to just do nothing...like they are currently doing.

I will miss the kids forever...especially Jannat. She was fantastic actress, and I hope to see her in other shows.

This show started out brilliant, and I think if it was promoted better, it would have been even more popular than Bandini or Jyoti.

I agree with you completely . Kashi was introduced with IPL, Then Balika Vadhu was having a biggest shock of Anandi's false death. So sad such a great effort of Kashi gets unnoticed. Bandini and Jyoti has done wonders for Imagine . but they should have  ended SARVAGUN SAMPANNAYA . that show has nothing to offer the audience , as Ekta's show so  still running . It has never been in top 100 show . still they are running it .
Yeah, I agree! SS is not doing well at all, and it's really not very interesting according to me. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I think Kashi might have done better if it was on Colors or Star Plus.

I will also miss Parvath Ram and little Kashi's father-daughter relationship.😭 I think they had excellent chemistry, and are my favorite father-daughter jodi. I also really liked for a long time Aditya and little Antara from Aapki Antara's father-daughter jodi. They were also soo touching and realistic! 😳

Oh, but I'll miss this show before the leap. I did not like the love story post the leap between the three friends. It was like they forgot why they really made this show. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Yeah, I agree! SS is not doing well at all, and it's really not very interesting according to me. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ I think Kashi might have done better if it was on Colors or Star Plus.

I will also miss Parvath Ram and little Kashi's father-daughter relationship.😭 I think they had excellent chemistry, and are my favorite father-daughter jodi. I also really liked for a long time Aditya and little Antara from Aapki Antara's father-daughter jodi. They were also soo touching and realistic! 😳

Oh, but I'll miss this show before the leap. I did not like the love story post the leap between the three friends. It was like they forgot why they really made this show. πŸ˜•

i agree with you dear Aditya- Antara(little) had a great chemistry so do Parvatram-Kashi(Little) .
I really liked the show especially the child Kashi.  I think it would have been better if they had showed Kashi as a doctor, lawyer or some proffessional and uma devi shaurya s mum coming to her for help and then changed her thinking about the lower caste rather then the adoption.  Otherwise  a nice clean ang meaningfull serial.  worth watching.  Edited by anupamg - 13 years ago