Sarla Amber at the end----------------------------

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys what a disgusting episode at the end------------------
Sarla Amber together and I wish they could have showed Dhani Amber face as a memory. I think as it was big mistake of me by thinking that at the end Dhani Amber together to say Goggbye to the audience?

Amber was very happy at the end with Sarla and now I am logging off today because my mood really got ruined.

What about u guys and goodbye to all of you and I know who else is suffering the same as me---------------here Goodbye😭😭😭😭😭💔

Edited by Nina_sabin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know what you mean....u would think if not ambar and dhanni, they would have all three say goodbye....but they just completly left her out and threw in that random scene of ambar and sarla.
and dhanni just got back from the hospital...shouldnt ambar be with her?
anyways...glad the show is over~
biryani thumbnail
i love amber surla jodi very much
and i love last episode such a cute end yaar
-Tiya- thumbnail
Aww soo sad to hear! Loved the jodi!

To Jhalak desai fans! Heres a website

regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbibi

i know what you mean....u would think if not ambar and dhanni, they would have all three say goodbye....but they just completly left her out and threw in that random scene of ambar and sarla.
and dhanni just got back from the hospital...shouldnt ambar be with her?
anyways...glad the show is over~

Ambar was very much with Dhani when she returned from the Hospital...both of them were shown standing together on the gate of the mansion....and everybody was welcoming them....

yep.. it would have been better had all the three bid goodbye.....but no probs,....

the last episode was really good....with the kids scenes and the Karvachauth wala scecne......
unknowndesires. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

-

Edited by -Neelam- - 13 years ago
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i love sarla a lot,and honestly after neha(old dhani) exit from this show,only i watch this show just because of sarla, i  m also happy that she dragg SPA award,and happy to saw in the end.