Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pravz_me

i ll give u d best haters of gayatri n babli ...taffy n sia ...omg ..u guyz r behind de ...lol!

we dont mind tht pravz...she is just tooo much😃
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i simply hate this cv i was happy when rr parents says they r leaving but when bindiya did not go i simply switch offthe tv..i hate her😡😡😡😡
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
bandariya will tell gayitri abt rr-akshara rishta ~! 🤢
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure how bakwaas the mahaepisode was but one thing I am quite sure is that my BP was definitely high last night 😡 😡

Jaleli is such a hypocrite..Naiitik was telling her that Aksh didnt know about the money and here she was asking Aksh if she spent 10 lakhs. She was asking how Aksh could give the money to Naitik without asking him the reason....he is her husband, he had said he would return the money so why wouldnt she give him the money??? Bahu ko baat chupane ki purani aadat hai 😡 😡 😡

Babli needs to pack her bags and go home. Nobody pokes their nose so much...the entire family was discussing this issue in Naksh's bedroom and this manner less girl continued standing there. She will definitely tell jaleli about babloo and Aksh 🤢 🤢

I will wait for Mon and then comment on munna....he needs to be more assertive while talking to his mom. He has the josh to buy the house now he should have the courage to face the family. Everybody will blame Aksh and she will again be compared to babli.

I was happy to see Aksh speaking up yesterday. She made it clear that she didnt know about the money and she didnt spend the money for her own needs. She will go through hell now... 😔
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

bandariya will tell gayitri abt rr-akshara rishta ~! 🤢

i knw uske peth mein kuch baat nahi bachti.... she is so so so evil...😡😡😡😡
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

i knw uske peth mein kuch baat nahi bachti.... she is so so so evil...😡

Oh god...Naitik should really give it back to this bandariya 😡. Also, now it doesnt bother Aksh anymore...she is so happy in her marriage
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I am not sure how bakwaas the mahaepisode was but one thing I am quite sure is that my BP was definitely high last night 😡 😡

Jaleli is such a hypocrite..Naiitik was telling her that Aksh didnt know about the money and here she was asking Aksh if she spent 10 lakhs. She was asking how Aksh could give the money to Naitik without asking him the reason....he is her husband, he had said he would return the money so why wouldnt she give him the money??? Bahu ko baat chupane ki purani aadat hai 😡 😡 😡

Babli needs to pack her bags and go home. Nobody pokes their nose so much...the entire family was discussing this issue in Naksh's bedroom and this manner less girl continued standing there. She will definitely tell jaleli about babloo and Aksh 🤢 🤢

I will wait for Mon and then comment on munna....he needs to be more assertive while talking to his mom. He has the josh to buy the house now he should have the courage to face the family. Everybody will blame Aksh and she will again be compared to babli.

I was happy to see Aksh speaking up yesterday. She made it clear that she didnt know about the money and she didnt spend the money for her own needs. She will go through hell now... 😔

exactly tilu... i didnt hate the episode but overall effect was bad on me.... i dont understnd ths jallu character... she askd aksh how cum she gave munna without knwng the reason.... & ths was the same woman who told aksh tat kya ab munna sab baton k liye tumse ijaazat lega...  😡😡😡
babli k baare mein to kya kahu.... unke logo k liye rasam rivaaj bane hi nahi... sab akshi aur munna nibhayenge...🤢
u r rite v hav to wait for monday... dekhte hai munna kya karta hai... hopes to bohot hai usse but the way he was talkng ystrday was scary... khul kar baat kyu nahi bolta samajh nahi aata...

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
& these people got best family award🤣......
the way this G3 was behaving, was totally disgusting😡..........good, that Akshi, spoke on defend of herself👏, till how much can she keep quite & tolerate..
poor was shocked at end😔😭....& mon i think G3 will be full on accusations to her😡.....& even Naitik can't speak up properly😔, only front of Akshi, he can show this stupidity😳
& that Bindiya😡😡😡😡😡, full of bad manners women😡😡😡, pokes her nose in others matters😡😡😡
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol Gayatri the weirdo goes Akshara has got a old habit off lying, she took pwopa bad piss there lmao, and she goes lekin tu munna haha as if her Munna hasnt lied b4, she is a pwopa bad jka, and Bindiya stayed ova only to see what the sitch was nosy twat. Bindiya really is messed, first she couldnt wait to get out of the singhania house asap coz of the pallu fing, and then she stayed ova jke lol.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: joysorrow

in the whole 2nd part there was just one thing bahu give me the keys, what happened to the money why are u not telling me...........same questions being repeated again and again..........these cv's dont show any new thing in maha episodes.........elastic ki tarah ek hi situation ko stretch karte rahe😡😡😡

<div></div>and na jane cv's ko akshi se kya problem hai..............bechari ke upar aaj musibaton ka pahad tod diya aur tab bhi khushi nahi mili to bindiya jaisi musibat ko thore din ke liye singhania house mai hi rok dia........lagta hai thore din bas naksh ko aise hi dekhna padega

naitik or any husband must not think abt his wife, must not do anything for his wife coz it might have an adverse effect ..his mom will misunderstand his wife ! 🤢 if a girl bothers so much about what her MIL will think and let her interfere in her married life then she will neither have her husband nor her in laws on her side !