Seven

~*Seven June 25,2010 Written Update (finale)done*~

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys! Im just really upset that they're not going to continue Seven. And as for the epi, i liked the ending, but the ending ending  annoyed me. I was kinda mad about it.
And by the way, you must watch the episode online or on tv when it repeats. The special effects, fighting scenes, expressions(In my opinion, Shama Sikhander(Shunya) was remarkable in this episode and her expressions were mindblowing and seemed so genuine and so were Asht's), and much more are remarkable in this episode, plus this is the last one. So don't forget to watch it!!!! A written update just doesn't cut it.

(recap of a lot of previous epis) Asht is taking power from Diya and Radhika to make him stronger, and then Shunya gets flung in the air. Shlok tries pulling her down, but gets shocked by some shield. Asht speaks through Shunya "Welcome Seven, i've been waiting for you for so long!" He wants the books, but Shlok refuses because it was theeir hard work, and they will win. Asht says he wants the same, and haryaksh tells him that their win is his loss. Asht laughs and says, 'Your win isn't written anywhere. Come with me, you've worked hard." Mastishk says, "You worked hard too!" He laughs. Hriday yells that they'll save everyone from him. (Shunya is in extreme pain) Asht says, "Listen to whats written in the past. Come with me. We'll rule a new world. It will be the Saptarishi raj. It will be an intelligent world. Come with me. Otherwise...." Shlok yells, "Otherwise what" Asht hurts Shunya and almost kills her. Shunya turns limp and then finally breathes. HE Yell,s "In the new world, love, faith, and such useless words will be gone" He says, "Come with me, Im your friend" No one agrees, and he takes Shunya with him. They try to save her, but a light shines, and they all become unconscious.

Asht's lair is shown, and then Mahesh is shown walking alongside many bandak aatma's, and Asht calls them in. Mahesh unbuttons his shurt and toussels his hair, pretending to be a bandak aatma. Jhanvi and Rana plan on going to the institute. Meanwhile, Mahesh goes to Asht's place, where everyone sits in a circle around Asht. Mahesh stays at the back. The seven and Shlok are shown on the floor, unconscious. Haryaksh is the first to wake up, and tries to revive Varya the hriday, but fails. Then, he sits up and chants the vajra satra mantra, and slowly everyone but shlok wake up.

Shiven's brother leads Radhika and Dia into a room, and then thrusts bomber jackets in their hands. He says, "You know what you have to do" He leaves, and Dia and Radhika put the jackets on. Mahesh arrives, quiets them, and tells the two to leave.

Shlok still won't wake up, so Haryaksh shouts, "Om vajra Satra, now!"(i really like how he's becoming the leader of the group and nows what to do in such situations) They all put their hands on Shlok and start chanting. After some time, a light glows, and Shlok wakes up. As soon as he awakens, he asks, "Where's Shunya??!!?!?!" "WHERE IS SHUNYA!!!!!!!!!!"(I just loved how frustrated and heart-broken  he was) Haryaksh replies sofly, "Maybe we lost Shunya(as in she might be dead)" Shlok is devastated and started to cry. 😍

Shiven bro is shown looking over Shiven while he's sleeping. He walks over the Shiven and sits down, holding his hand and  says, "Why did you do this brother? Now see what i have to do(Shiven wakes up)  Forgive me brother". Then, with a bag, he smothers Shiven(Shiven see the bag and struggles unsuccessfully) to death.(I saw Shiven's death coming from the last few epis, but i thought it would be by Asht, not by his own brother.)

Jhanvi and Rana arrive at the Sriram institute of technology. Jhanvi says, "Let's do this. I'll go that way, you go upstairs." She runs away, and Rana turns, looking suspicious, and fixes his gun. He looks after her with a scary look on his face. Jhanvi hides in a room as students walk by. She goes in a room which has a model. It was written in a def. language, but i think it was  a nuclear bomb model. Suddenly, Rana comes up behind her. He says "Jhanvi" She turns around and says, "Rana, (he looks at her in a strange manner and lifts his gun up) Rana!?! What are you doing?!?!?! Rana!!" (He shoots) and she collapses and dies.

Meanwhile, Mahesh is leading the girls out when Dia falls. He picks her up, and suddenly Dr. Charak arrives and says, "Mahesh! (Radhika runs away, screaming) Where are you going? You where looking for me all these days, right? You reached here too?" Mahesh is shocked,"Weren't you dead" HE says, "Yes,  you wouldn't understand because you are a lesser mind. You could ask you kids. But you can't now, because im going to kill them too!" Mahesh shouts, "Nooo!" And then Dr. Charak hurts Mahesh (That was what Drish's vision was about!!!). Then he takes off his glasses and changes to his true form, Asht and says, "Unfortunately, friend, you won't be able to see my new world."  Radhika is shown sitting in the center of all the bandak aatmas. Suddenly Dia looks around, confused, and she sees Mahesh covered in blood. Radhika and dia (in dif. locations) are shown reaching for their bombs. Mahesh shouts, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" And then Radhika is shown for a second, then the next thing is balls of flames.

Asht is shown at some sort of harbor or sea bank saying, "Come Shunya," and she steps up next to him. "I've been waiting for you for so long. But you had to come afterall" Shunya reaches down and touches his feet, and Asht blesses her. "You have the whole brahman's blessing. You were with the wrong people at first, but know you're at the right place. The seven have to be called here. I now have the power to meet and defeat them. Call them." Shunya sends a message- "Saptarishi, protect me, bring all the books and come here!!!"

Mahesh's wife is shown, and then the alive book keepers come, and she hugs one of them(her mom) Her mom says, "Shalini, that time has come. Now we have to say the mantra." The rest chime in and say they have to help the seven and chant together.

The seven walk, each with a book. (Tish has two) Asht says, "Come, saptrarishi, my greetings to you. I've been waiting for this for so many years." They ask for Shunya. He says, "You reall thought that Shunya.......(he laughs) and i thought we were higher minds here....damn(laughs again.) anyway, The time for solving the ashvamedh secret has arrived. Here, give me those books. He keeps his arms out, but the Seven are determined. Eklavya: "The job of solving the secret is the saptarishi's . But maybe you forgot this Asht." (All of the seven are really determined, grim, and strong in this scene and epi) Asht says, "Eklavya, didn't your guru tell you while he was dying? I told him whille i killed him that i am your 8th rishi. I told this to your real mom, Asmin, your parents, Haryaksh, your mom, Hriday. Your mom would've died by my hands too, Mastishk and Drishika, but one death was saved, though it is still written on my hands(meaning he will still kill her)(Mastishk looks angry) "  Varya(softly): "You killed my father too, right?" He replies, "Ohhhhh, Varyaaaa............... His name was Shankar, right? Poor thing. Do you want to know how he died? Shunya, show them."

Shunya, using her powers, projects a scene. In it, Shankar, Varya's dad, is chained. Asht says, "here Shankar , write it in this book(he nods no) Listen, hiding this secret, your father, maha guru died. Think a little. Your daughter, your wife. I found out where they live. Think about it." Shankar nods yes, and then he uses his eyes to pput the info in the book(it was the stuff in varya's book.  He gives the book to Asht, who is happy . Then Asht kills him with the beej mantra.

Varya is almost crying, and Asht says, "Since then i have the highest knowledge for the world." HE then says, "Don't cry, otherwise it'll rain. Mother Earth is already in problems." Mastishk, strongly says, "Mother Earth is in trouble because of people like you. You will be defeated, we'll stop you" Asht says ,"I am meant to rule the world. Shunya knows this. Give me the books!!!!" Varya:"Ive seen your new world, everyone is dead." aSHT SAYS, "Varya, the time traveler. Nice. Don't worry, i won't let anyone happen to you, after all we're the same. Remember what Charak says? Whe n are powers are together, we can rule. That's why im telling you, give me the book!(Shlok is shown chanting the vajra satra mantra,(the overvoice is a harsh, rough chanting of the mantra)) Give me the books!" Shalini, her mom, the blind guru, and Ima are chanting. Asmin looks around determined, and then the four are shown again, then a determined Varya, then shlok chanting, strong Drish, then the four who are chanting, next a resolved Mastishk, then shlok, and then Haryaksh, who looks a little bored, is shown and says, "And if we don't give it?"

Asht: "Then sadly, you will have to see destruction of the common people, whom i call the mindless. What Varya saw will come true. Don't believe me? Hahaha, Shunya, come, show these people." Shunya steps forward and projects a vision of mass destruciton and bombs.  Varya shouts, "What guarantee do we have that you won't do this even after we give the books." Asht replies, "Even God can't give that. But yes, if you don't give me the books, this will most def. happen. The end of the world. (they all look at each other) If that is you answer, then i should be going."

He turns to leave. Hriday shouts, "Wait!" And despite what the others say, he walks over and gives Asht the book, who says, "Now that's what i call a higher mind" Everyone is dejected, and hriday says, "We can't do anything, everyone put their book there!!" They're shocked but slowly give their books. first Asmin, then Tish, then drish, then Haryaksh, then Eklavya, and lastly Varya. Asht says, "Now i have all of the books (Shlok is shown chanting, and then the other four) And the ninth too, which Varya, i took from your dad. (the others continue chanting) Now if you want, you can take Shunya with you. (shlok is shown) Right Shunya?" She nods her head and sends a telepathy, "No, i belong here with my guruji" (Everyone is shiown chanting) Suddenly, Hriday holds his hands out, and the books go to him, then the seven disappear. Asht looks over to Shunya, then grins evilly.

The four are shown smiling, happy that they were successful. At the ashram, Varya tells everyone, "I have the last book. The book Aba gave me...the original book. The book Asht snatched from my father. Then i realized that actually i have the book(flashback of her father shown) That dream used to taunt me for years. I couldn't figure out until know that my father left this message for me. of a dream. Yes, because, the beej mantra has the same power as all of ours put together. And that is why I too have the power. The power of taking. The ninth book!" She puts the book down. The mandala formed by the books glowed, and Hanud appeared: "So you found the nine books. Thats a good thing." Hriday asks, "But Hanudji, what secret is in this?" He replies, "You'll have to figure that out yourself" and then he moves his hand over the books, and then he disappears.

A halographic version of the layers of the mandala is shown, and then a halographic horse appears and neighs(so cool!!!) The horse whispers "Avishnu, navamednu,....(i couldn't really catch it, but it was a sort of mantra)" They start takling about how the one who knows the most about the horse is enlightened and fit for sacrifice. Hriday asks, "So will we have to sacrifice too?" To which Shlok responds, "That is the duty of saptarishi"

The four (Ima, shalini, shalini's mom, and the blind guru) are sitting when Dia and Mahesh, covered in blood, come in. Mahesh softly goes, "Shalini, Shalini." Shalini runs up and hugs Mahesh. She asks, "What happened, how did it happen" "Its ok Shalini, Im fine." Shalini's mom and Ima look on, shocked.  Mahesh says, "Nothing happened. I've kept my promise, Dia has come back home!" Shalini says, "Dia, daugther,  are you fine?" Dia nods and breaks down, hugging Shalini.

Shlok and the seven are sitting in a circle. Haryaksh says, "Lets start from the beginning. First of all, we have the wrod Bhavishivani." Asmin responds, "Yes. And we got the clue after that from Chatisgarh villiage." (flashback of man saying, "Ashvamedh ke madh per, 9 books' knowledge.") Eklavya: "And then pun ashvamedh"  Varya: "Which just came true." Mastishk says, "That's right. And then, beware of the eighth." (flashback of Dr. Charak in his last moments) Drishikia exclaims, "Yeah, that was the eighth book!" Hriday: "And the page found in the mandalgiri book by Haryaksh" (flashback of Haryaksh looking through a book, finding the word Ashvamedh in big, bold letter. He looks around, tears it out, and keeps it.) Haryaksh: "All of our names are written in that"  Drish wonders, "So do we still need Asht to solve the secret?" Varya responds, "No, i remember the bhavishivani very well. Hai woh adbud shabd,  new year's last eclipse." Shlok adds, "And that is tomorrow morning."

They realise they could uncover the secret with the gupt mantra chant, which they just got from the books(what the horse was chanting). vARYA: "But at the end only one winner." Drish: "Just one of us?" Mastishk: "He who will rule the world and reside in everyone's souls." Shlok:"That could be Asht, too." Haryaksh: "The new era's golden name, greetings to you" Asmin: "Only one name is said, could it really be Asht?" Haryaksh, in a fit of anger exclaims, "Why do you guys keep going Asht, Asht! Darta kya hai apun log usse??(Are we scared of him?)" Asmin: "Yeah guys. Instead of wasting time like this, let's figure out the next secret." (Eklavya is shaking is head) "I know that the answer most def. is in the bhavishivani somewhere."  Varya: "9 pustak ka bedh. Punia ashvamedh" Mastishk: "Is this signalling toward Hastinapur?" Drishika: "Like a mandala!! A full circle- it ends where it started!!" Hriday: "No, not Hastinapur. It has to be the very place where this whole story began." Shlok: "This very place!! From maha guru's ashram!"

They all go to explore the area. Shlok finds a cupboard, but it is empty. There just a symbol of a horse in the back. Haryaksh finds a trapdoor. Drish wipes away dirt, and under it ASHVAMEDH is written. Eklavya tells Drishika to go to the past of it. She agrees and gets a vision.

In the vision, Maha guru opens the cupboard and takes out all of the nine books, one at a time and gives them to nine of his students. While passing them out, He says, "The knowledge of these books is in danger. You all have to guard the books. In time, the saptarishi will come with their own symbols. Now it is time for you to leave." One of them says, "Yes, maha guru, if we have your permission." Maha guru says, "Go. After today, you won't be able to keep any contact with one another."(he erases their memories and then they all teleport away.) Maha guru forms a ball of energy in his hands(like Haryaksh can, except without the dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) and then says, "I wish I too would be able to meet the saptarishi.(So did he know Asht was going to kill him?) But my work is done." And with that, he slams the energy down, which creates the glowing word, ASHVAMEDH.

(Drishika had relayed the vision to the others while seeing it.) Haryaksh tries pulling it and then turns to Drishika: "Munni, move. There's something under there. Mabye it's a secret passage. Let's try opening it."  He tries, but it doesn't budge and everyone is dejected. Haryaksh: "There must be another way to open this." Suddenly, Eklavya looks back at the horse in the cupboard and says, "I know a way to open this(smart guy)" He runs away and comes back with all the books in his hands. Eklavya roughly and hurriedly shoves them in(i was surprised he was treating the old books like that) while Drishika held them in place. After Eklavya finished putting all nine in, the horse symbol lit up and the trapdoor opened, which led to another piece of land. They talk, wondering why they're there. They find a cave and think they have to go there, but its very far. The seven ponder when they reach an old man, who claims to be the keeper of the land.

He says that if they answer all three questions, they will be able to keep the land. The first quesiton was, "What's the first duty of Saptarishis," to which Asmin replies: "To save this world from destruction." "How will you protect it" Hriday answers, "By sacrificing our lives." Yask says, "What is the kunji of this land?" They all look around and wonder, then yask says, "You don't have the answer because you are incomplete. Where is the 8th rishi?" The seven wonder, "WHo is the eighth? We are all seven?" Drish looks over to Yask, who slowly changes into Asht. Asht grins and says, "Why are you looking amongst yourselves? How many times have i told you that I am the eigth rishi? And you call yourselves the saptarishi?(seven rishis) tsk tsk tsk tsk. Before all of you, that old man asked me the question. But i didn't know the answer of the 3rd question, so i had to kill him. So sad." Haryaksh: "What do you think? We're all scared of dying? You want to kill us all? Go ahead, kill us."  "Saptarishi, why don't you understand? I'm not your enemy. I am your helper. One of you is the eighth rishi. If you want the land that comes once in 60,000 years(not sure if that was the exact year amount) you need me. Because you can't get it until all the rishis are together."

Mastishk sends the others a telepathy, "Can this be true?" Eklavya: "I don't know." Drish: "But how can we believe and trust Asht?" (they were all communicating in their minds) Asht laughs and haryaksh asks, "But how CAN we trust you?" Asht makes a face and says, "To prove that i am not your enemy, i am ready to sacrifice the beej mantra." A black ball of energy releases from him.

Drishika exclaims, "Kunji....kunji! That means the bhavishivani's gupt mantra(Asht does his evil smile) Right, guys?" Drish smiles, but it fades when she sees Asht. Asht: "Come Saptarishi, that land is waiting for us. Come." They all walk toward an open area(it is so weird, the seven are all bright, young, and energetic, while Asht is dark and older.) They all chant, "Oh hum ashvas. be day ashas sheeshnovadum, sheeshunavam  dayo bavadum."   After some time, the cave starts glowing, and then opens. Asht says, "Come saptarishi, the ashvamedh's secret is waiting for us there." They all walk over. (When they enter the cave, it looks really cool because the sun is shining on their back, so all you can see are their sillhouettes which are easily distinguishable.)

Once inside the cave, they all look around. Asht says strongly, "Yes, this is what you're thinking(❓ I wasn't thinking anythingπŸ˜†)  Karukshetra's war's atra shetra(don't know what that means, maybe weapons?) Eklavya: These won the Mahabharat.(war in Hindu mythology)" Drishika: "But these are very old!" Mastishk, with authority and i think a little fear in his voice, "These are the world's first nuclear weapons." Asmin: "Yes, and the world most dangerous bombs, even up until today." Haryaksh: "That's why all of our clues related to the Mahabharat" Asht: "Yes, the  yudistra Ashvamedh saved you. Now who will save you. Now you are facing only me.(Everyone looks shocked) I've killed all of your guardians." (Now the seven look determined) Varya: "You're the one who will need to be saved" Asht laughs evilly. "You can't win  saptarishi. I was just waiting for the eclipse. When my power will be undefeatable and most powerful." Hriday strongly decares, "We're seven, and you're one. What do you thnk? You'll be able to beat us?" Asht: "Who said I'm alone?" He creates six other copies of himself, a total of 7 Ashts😲 

Asmin declares, "We have to attack now, guys!" They each take on one Asht. Mastishk and Asht are fighting with swords. Haryaksh and Asht fight with bare hands. Asht is surprisingly strong and manages to push haryaksh's arms away easily and push him back. Drish manages to hurt Asht, but he soon recovers and blocks her attacks. Varya swings at Asht but keeps missing. Mastishk and Asht's sword play is equal, and Eklavya manages to kick Asht a few times. Hriday gets kicked back by Asht. Haryaksh is being targeted by Asht, who now has a spear in his hand, but Haryaksh dodges it. Asmin and Asht are fighting equally. Neither gets hurt yet. Hriday gets a weapon which was the one Hanuman(A Hindu God) was seen with. He tries hitting Asht, but Asht avoids it. Drish is fighting well and strongly and blocks Asht's hits. Asmin is about to hit Asht when the image of Vridur appears, who says, "Asmin, I'm your father. I've been looking for you for so long. Come with me." But Asmin doesn't falter and says, "Grow up Asht. I'm not falling for that." Vridur slowly changes back to Asht, who smiles. Asht manages to deck Asmin 3 times in a row. (overview of them all fighting)

Hriday attacks Asht, who blocks then kicks him back. Asht tries hitting Haryaksh with a spear, but Haryaksh dodges and then takes the spear. (overview of all) Mastishk and Asht are still even in their sword fight. (overview) Asht easily blocks Varya's attacks. Varya's dad is shown saying, "Varya, I'm your aba. How can you hit me?" Varya, looking determined, goes, "no, you can't be my aba" and then he changes back into Asht. Drish manages to hit Asht. Eklavya runs after Asht, who has a armor in his hand. Eklavya hits, but Asht uses the armor to block him. Hriday manages to hit Asht twice with his weapon. Varya gets a few kicks in. Asht is losing and then suddenly, all of his copies and he disappear into a sinister looking black ball, which goes away, and his laughter can be heard.

Everyone is tired yet determined, and are looking around for him. The seven assemble and Mastishk says, "Let's go outside, now!" They all run out and find him. Asht: "There is no need to go anywhere. You did what you were supposed to. You revealed the secret. Now the strength is in my reach." Haryaksh: "No Asht, you only have access to the opening. But to go in there, you'll need to get past us." (laughs) "Why should i do that work? That will be done by most most talented and new student, Shunya." (He looks back and Shunya appears) Shunya jumps forward with super speed and strength and lands in front of the seven. She puts her hand out and orders them. "Give me all of your powers. That is the best for you." Varya: "No! (she tells the seven) Look at me!" They look at her, and she takes all their powers, and they fall, unconscious. Varya to shunya: "Now i have all of their powers. You only have to defeat me. You have to fight me."

Shunya gets an angry look on her face and starts attacking Varya mangaes to block a few times(there is a glowing light at contact) but then gets hit. She goes back and attacks but then Shunya dislocates/numbs her arms. Varya, in pain, fixes her arms with Asmin's power(the one where she can twist stuff in the body) (Asht looks on, almost interested) She goes back and she gets hit(again). Then , with Haryaksh's fire, she attacks, but the firestream is blocked by shunya's blue power, and it is even for some time. But then shunya pushes forward with her power, and Varya is knocked down. Meanwhile, the six are still unconscious. Varya picks herself up, and Shunya throws something red at her that cuts Varya. She uses Asmin's healing powers to heal her wound. With Eklavya's speed, she runs behind Shunya and kicks her. And then she does the same thing again. While Shunya is on the side, Asht comes in(Cheater!) and flaunts his beej mantra. Shunya stands watching and steps forward while Varya falls to the floor in pain. Asht asks, "Dont you feel any shame while hitting your guru? What kind of student are you?"

But then Shunya steps in front of Asht with superspeed and says, "The best student, Asht.(Asht lowers his arm in surprise). They ahve been taught to fulfill their duty first, and i am proud that today, today they did that very thing. (smiles) Why? Are you surprised? (raises her head) Yes! I deceived you! (grins, with a small laugh) After all, i learned everything from you." Asht: "Shunya...."
"My whole life I looked for my goal and meaning. But today, i found out that i was born just to protect the seven Asht! (Varya stands up) And as long as I'm alive, you can't win." (A really moving speech, and Shama's expressions were amazing!) Asht smiles, "Fine, you die too." They both stare each other down. It starts getting dark. Asht: "Anyways, when this eclpise is complete, my power will be the strongest. (its all dark, love the effect) And then, no one can stop me." Varya: "I can stop you" Shunya looks at her. Asht: "You can try if you want. (he laughs)" Varya puts her hand up and the eclipse is stopped. It is bright again and Asht turns around, Astonished. Varya is elated, and Shunya looks proud of Varya.

Asht moves forward to fight and Shunya blocks and punches him. (This fight scene you must see, it is just too good, and kinda sad.) They keep attacking and swinging, but both of the attackers neither get hit nor manage to hit, but hten Asht is able to hit Shunya very hard. She kicks Asht and he blocks, but the power of her kick propells him backwards and onto the ground. Shunya looks determined and wild, with her hair all over the place, glaring at Asht while he slowly gets up. He storms up and attacks. Shunya blocks, but then he spins around and punches her on the stomach. (Again, there is a glowing light everywhere Asht and Shunya come in contact). Shunya is in great pain, but very angry. She yeells and punches Asht with such force that even though he sort of blocks, he slams back, and she falls back a little. Shunya gets up, her expression like a wild, fierce animal, and Asht and Shunya leap high in the air and fight.

They hit each other, and Asht jabs her (with his finger, the type of hit that could paralyze a spot) and she falls to the floor in pain(remember, they were fighting high in the air) He descends while Shunya is still in pain on the floor. Varya goes to attack him, but Asht, with a gold flash, causes her to fall unconscious. Asht uses his beej mantra on Shunya, and her head and nose start bleeding, her teeth and lips stained. But then suddenly, Shunya, in extreme, immense pain, starts laughing. Asht, surprised, stops chanting the beej mantra and lowers his arm with a pecuiliar look on his face. Painfully, Shunya manages to get out, "Today, by killing me, you ended your Vansh(family line)"   Asht looks baffled. Shunya: "Bhavishivani will be complete." Asht is shocked as realization strikes him, "No! This can't be possible." "Yes, I'm Maya and Asht's daughter, Shunya."

Asht sinks down to his knees.(I kinda feel bad for him) "You lost Asht, after everything you lost. You lost!" Asht puts his hand out toward Shunya. Shunya mutters, "Shlok, Shlok." and as she falls back, she teleports to him. Asht reaches forward, but too late. She is already gone. Asht withdraws his hands and looks at them, then at the sky and yells, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(Trails on with remorse, sorrow, grief, guilt, and all other emotions one would experience after killing someone, only to find out that he or she was their only child)

Shlok is meditating when Shunya appears. She collapses while saying, "Shlok!" He is startled and yells "Shunya!" pulling her near him. He cradles her head. He goes to heal her, but she stops him and says, "Let me lay in death. This is your duty." Shlok nods his head, "No Shunya, I won't let you do that. I'll save you. I'll save you Shunya.(breaking down)" Shunya:"Let me die. If i die, I can give the Seven life and Asht death because i am the war's Ashvamedh(the one who sacrifices her life) I never told you before, but i  will say it today. I.....love you Shlok(soo sweet and sad) Aaaaaaahhh!!!!" Her body goes limp and a gold glowing light comes out of her. Shlok cries and says, "Shunya, Shunya! Nooo!!!" 😭😭😭😭😭😭 He hugs her.😭😭😭 Suddenly, Shlok looks up and loudly and painfully yells, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (His screams then blend in with Asht's.) (Such an emotional scene. It was really sad. YOu have to watch it.)

(Asht glares at his own hands)(It is very windy and dust is flying all over the place) Asht yells again and cries, and then Varya wakes up. She looks around and then painfully crawls over the everyone else to return their powers. Dr. CHARak's holographic image shows up in front of Asht and says, "A person isn't good or bad Asht. Instead, the future is good or bad. THere still is time(Varya is going to the rishis) Take side with goodness, you'll win even when you lose.(Varya goes over)" Asht shouts, "NOOOOOO!!!!(Varya crawls to the center)" Dr. Charak: "And that is why there were things written about the seven Asht. And not about you. (Varya returns everyone's powers, and they all wake up. They all crowd around Varya and ask if she's ok) Because your loss was bound to happen." They all run over to Asht and Dr. Charak disappears. The seven surround Asht, who is on his knees with his head down.

Asht stands up and says, "This is all useless, give me your powers." Asmin: "Now what are you doing?You've lost since so long ago." Asht: "Hey little girl, to defeat Asht.." He trails off as Eklavya kicks him from behind. Hriday, then Mastishk, then Drishika, Asmin, andlastly Varya hit him. He stops in the center holding his stomach. Then, Haryaksh yells and hits Asht with a stream of fire. Asht is a little shaky but otherwise unaffected. He raises his arms and goes up in the air. Ahst: "It is your innocence and childness to think you can defeat Asht." (He laughs even while losing, remarkable). Haryaksh shouts, "Hold on!!!" and everyone reaches forward and grasp wisps of dark matter(its almost like a ropelike smoke) coming out of Asht and pull, using all of their strength to yank it out of him. Meanwhile, Asht is screaming in pain. All of a sudden, Asht practically disintegrates in a poof of black smoke.

They're all happy, but run to close the door of the cave by chanting the gupt mantra. The door closes and they all leave. Asht's overvoice: Some powers are meant to be secret. Perhaps that's why the warriors had kept the nine books a secret. Maybe the balance of the world is because of the secret of the books. Otherwise, powers like me could rule new generations. And this world doesn't let that happen, this world made for the weaker'minds, and this world where some sacrifce. Shlok cremates Shunya's body while the Seven watch, in sorrow. Shlok: "Your duty is complete, you can go now." Mastishk asks, "Where will you go now?" Shlok replies, "I have some duties left. And perhaps that's why Dr. Charak kept me out of the safe chakra.(?) As a guardian."
Eklavya: "But we are guardians too, right?" Shlok nods. Shlok:"Yes, And you have to fulfill the duty of a guardian." Haryaksh: "We're not scared of dying." Asmin: "And we have proved that to you Shlok, time and again. Haven't we?" Hriday:"Just tell our family members how much we love them." Shlok: "Go and tell them yourselves. This was Dr. Charak last wish." Drishika:"No, Shlok no! Shlok no!!!!!!!" Shlok erases their memories(sad music in background) while looking very sad.

~One Week Later~ 

(Chief Minister's Residence, Imphal, Manipur(Hriday))- Hriday's father is talking about politics when Hriday comes, dressed in a beige dressy shirt and pants. He takes his father's blessings, and his father announces that Hriday is now joining them in politics. (Ima blesses Hriday too)

(Kalshateram, Chennai(Varya)) -Varya and her mom are out on a picnic. Varya's mom: We are sitting like this together after so many days, right?" Varya: I remembered my childhood, it was so much fun, right?" (It starts raining) Varya stands up and starts dancing in the rain, and throws her mom's umbrella away. "Wow! I just love the rain!" (dances with her mom) "I love you amma!"

(St. Emamnuel's Orphanage, Mumbai(Haryaksh)) - Haryaksh walks up to father. They say good-evening, and then father says, "Listen, i want you to take care of this orphanage from now on. Come, I'll show you." (They walk inside while talking)

(Government Bunglow, Mumbai(Drish and Mastishk))- Mahesh shows Shalini a magazine, and Drishika and Mastishk are fighting in the background. They walk up to their parents, and while hugging, Drishika asks, "What happened to him?(her dad)" And he responds, "Nothing happened to me." Mastishk: "How did all this happen?" Mahesh: "This? Uh(Looks over at Shalini, who nods yes, and smiles) Oh this, its a small injury in the line of duty.(Dia walks over. ) Oh, by the way, meet her, she' s Dia."  Mastishk is happy when seeing her, and Drish moves closer to him and asks, "Who's she?(only Mastishk could hear)"  He responds, "I don't know, but she's pretty hot." Mahesh: "Dia is know part of her family." Drish: "(laughing) Like our sister, right?πŸ˜†" Drish hits Tish lightly on the chest while smiling, "Tish. Hi, drishika(extends arm)" "Dia" Drish:"Tish?"  Dia stands with her hand out, but Mastishk doeesn't want to shake, but he finally does with a dissatisfied look on his face. Everyone laughs while Tish looks around.(Omg, his expresssion!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

(Gulistaan Colony, Lucknow(Asmin))- Armaan(Asmin's bro) "Di, how much more will we have to walk?" Asmin:"What Armaan? How many times do i have to explain? Walking is great for health, so keep quiet, and keep walking." "Di, you want to join the army, not me!!" "Such a crybaby Armaan! Fine, we'll take a lift. Are you sure(nods yes) We'll walk a little more" "Nahin!" A red car comes up with the window down. It is the man Asmin got in the car with (how she supposedly died)  She asks, "Hi, can you just drop me to the end of this lane?" He asks, dumbstruck, "You're still alive?" "What do you mean?" "There's something wrong about you I tell you" (He drives away) "Something's wrong with you!! Hello?!?! Huh!!!" "Di, do you know him?" "No!"

(Korbaa Jungles, Chhatisgarh(Eklavya))- A boy comes running up to Eklavya and says, "Bhaiyya, people are cutting trees over there!" Eklavya gets up, and they run over, passing the mark of the Seven. Eklavya then goes back to examine it, and then lthe little kid comes, "Bhaiyya, what is that?" "I don't know. Come on, leave it, what do we have to do with it"  They run away, and the symbol stays at the side.

(Takshashila University, Kashmir(Shlok))- Shlok puts the books to his head, then places them in a trunk. A man closes it, and shlok recites the vajra satra mantra. (He teleports out)

A harbor is shown. Asht's overvoice: "The way wind moves scent away from flowers, the exact same way, The Brahman power moves from one body to another, going through so many.(Shiven's bro and Shaakh are shown on a boat) Because souls are forever. (both look at the camera) The soul of bad. Charak was right, beware of the eigth....hahahahaha"

I'm really sad now that Seven is over. I'll really miss it, all the actors were amazing, and so were the concept and special effects. Im just bummed that the seven don't know each other anymore.😭

Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I really hope they have a season 2 of this. The ending was just..... 😑

Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago