Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Maut Ki Chalang
EPISODE  No. : 632
CASE No. : 430
AIR DATE : 2-Jul-2010

DIRECTOR : Salil Singh
STORY : Salil Singh
SCREENPLAY : Salil Singh

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1429708

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha
]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1430774

CAPS Link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31706042

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1429736

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
I think that this upcoming episode will be gr8!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
Xpectations are on high level!!! Lets hope for the best! Just look, we werw expecting a good episode on saturday n we wnded up with a smile! So lets b positive, no negative thots at all! M
sure this episode is gonna rok! Most probably, viivek will b there.... So waiting for wed deaperately!!!

I wish next episode will be rocking and smashing. They should create some good stories to make people watch more of them. And sure they should go now globally and get out of same old murder/kidnap stories and investigate some scams , conspiracy , fight against terrorism( already being showed) and many more things.

CID is almost a national investigation department. So they should go for various place in India like they did in Manali or Kochi or Jaipur. Its really boring to see them just in Mumbai and its suburb. It should be National treasure for them to solve mysteries all over India.

I expect that kind of stories in future episodes. They should do it . Even we can enjoy the versatility of CID team and its works.

As soon as Saturday epsiode finished first demand Wednesday please.

On Saturday that comedy circus was taking so much time to free SONY.  I was like jao ab.

Now we have to bear it both on Friday as well as Saturdays as it will be shown twice in a week. Both days CID will start late.

Fireworks should change the days of CID telecast. It should be Monday and Wednesday for telecasting CID. We would gain profit as well as Sony too.

Because its a prime show of Sony, so they would get much more audience for their show. Even the show will get Very much Importance.

For us it would mindful and peaceful to watch the show. We don't have to see two bad episode (if they are) in a row. We will have a day between them which will chill our mind and prepare us to take next dose of CID. If the both episodes rock still we can enjoy and remind them properly. Which we can't do now. After Saturday's episode we almost forget Friday Show.

I know wht u mean acp.... Personally i wud prefer them to b just on fridays(if
not bi-weekly) or elae fri-sat! Weekdays symbolise
more of dramas!!! πŸ˜† also i dont want to fight wid my family every mon or wed abt who is gonna watch the TV!!!!   πŸ˜†
if friday episodea are better than saturday, then of course we cant forget the fri episode, isnt it?? But yes surely, i dont want comedy citcus to eat CId slot every fri n sat!! 😑
weekends appropriate time for CID and this Comedy circus yesterday  first of all they took time of CID slot then when they were showing what will be next week, it was like they are showing whole epsiode and a message was scrolling that from now onwards it will on Friday and Saturday.  jale pe namak
comedy circus never ends in 1hr. all saturday episodes will be like this, i think.
I think they are Mumbai CID that's why tehy show them inside Mumbai only...but it'll be great to see a twist in story....like another city's CID is getting involved in a case....like in the 'Sam X' episode (forgot the name).....
Hope I'll be home by then to watch a great episode πŸ˜‰