|*|Help Desk [4]: Post All Questions Here|*|

Posted: 13 years ago

Help Desk #4

If you have any comments/suggestions/queries please post under this thread.

Frequently Asked Questions

These are some questions which are asked often. Look here before asking your question, maybe it has already been asked and the answer is below... 😉

(Note: Questions in blue  and the Answers are in black)

What are Heer and Prem's real names?

Heer- Aditi Gupta
Prem- Harshad Chopra
Names of more actors can be found here:
KDMHMD Archive Mansion

Where can I find the link to an episode?

You can find the links here. Just click on the month and the updates for that month will come up: KDMHMD Archive Mansion

Where can I find pictures of Prem-Heer/other actors and where can the title song be found?

How do I make a sig/avi/animation?

Please visit the Avatar & Signatures Shop for more links. To learn how to make different creations, please go here: Post all Tutorials HERE :D

Edited by -Ravjot- - 13 years ago
I really didn't watch kdmhmd from the beginning I only heard the story from my friend but watched somewhere after Prem and Heer get married. I really loved as much I watched and wanna watch it from the beginning. Can u tell me when the first episode aired. and it wud also b helpful if u can gimme a youtube link. thnx a lot.
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

I really didn't watch kdmhmd from the beginning I only heard the story from my friend but watched somewhere after Prem and Heer get married. I really loved as much I watched and wanna watch it from the beginning. Can u tell me when the first episode aired. and it wud also b helpful if u can gimme a youtube link. thnx a lot.

Kis Desh started on 3rd March 2008.

here's a youtube link to the first epi..you can find the rest in the related links..

part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuq5bL3pHJ8
part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEzgdWN89PE
part 3 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djqhMm-3W48
ummm...can anyone tell me the date of the episode in which heer took the blame for prem and went to the jail...it was at the start and it had sumthin to do with havin prostitute at the hotel and prem was blamed but heer took the blame on herself to save prem...i cant seem to find the episode so plzzzzzzz, i any1 knows then tell me the date, plz.
can some one tell me how to make a sticky topic?

Originally posted by act12

ummm...can anyone tell me the date of the episode in which heer took the blame for prem and went to the jail...it was at the start and it had sumthin to do with havin prostitute at the hotel and prem was blamed but heer took the blame on herself to save prem...i cant seem to find the episode so plzzzzzzz, i any1 knows then tell me the date, plz.

it was 12th May 2008 episode..

Originally posted by prncs

can some one tell me how to make a sticky topic?

only GMs/Admins & viewbies/mods/CMs of a particular section can..
I want 17th nov 09 epi in Zshare, please help me??
can someone plzz gmme some zshare links of premeer vms?
Can someone tell me where i could find audio tune for Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
'