Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Noor_PremHeer

HEy!! upload ur pic u want to send on Tinypic.com
when u upload u will get 4 codes Copy the second code and paste it in Box then click post!

i says invalid code
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can some one tell me how to centre justify and write in bold TEXT in my signature
fai_luBz_NehaHC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can sum1 plzzzz giv me de v link of meher'z new show ram milaaye jodi's promo...plzzzz
Lara_Lover246 thumbnail
is there link or someone can give me a summary of what happened after the 6 yr leap to the end. thanks.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
when did veera die in kis desh??
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lara_Lover246

is there link or someone can give me a summary of what happened after the 6 yr leap to the end. thanks.

ok after 6 years, am just summarizing, with not much details😆
...Prem living but as a zinda corpse😆, where as on the other hand Heer is a marriage organizer. Heer acted as if she forgot Prem but she didnt..
but one day Prem goes to India to get prasad for his Bauji there he meets Heer. He gets to knwo that Heer is getting marry but she wasnt. Prem gets to know that and after that he wants Heer to get married..he was about to go back to USA but he founds out that he's a father of girl Chahat
Prem gets to know Chahat and keeps a secret rishta with her...phir Heer friend Geet fall in love with Prem. But at the engagement of Prem and Geet, Chahat founds that Prem is his father...
Heer gets to know that the mistake Prem did was unknowingly, then Prem & Heer reunite, they get married but soon Ash comes back and start creating misunderstanding between them. Things started t fall apart but they get to know that what ever Ash is doing is intentionally, since she was in love with Prem🤣
when Prem says he doesnt love her, she accuse Prem of rape of her, Prem gets to jail and then find out that nothing happened that night
everything gets alright then Daljeet comes back along with her self she brings some Lalit relatives. Who fought against the Juneja's because of them Preet dies (at that time Meher was pregnant with her 2nd child). Meher get remarried with one of those relative son, again everything cool
but later Heer gets to know that the guy who was married to Meher Viren is evil but Viren threats if she tells Prem anything about him and his family are acting to be good to get all property of the Juneja;s
They kidnap Chahat but some how Heer tells Prem about Viren and Prem gets Chahat back. Viren is under arrest
all happy; on the last epi
Heer is pregnant, and the Juneja's happy but remembers Preet
THE END
hope I did not confused you
If you have more questions, feel free to ask me😆

Originally posted by: Vedika126

when did veera die in kis desh??

June 19th 09

...Pwincess... thumbnail
how do i make my signature show?
i can only see the link! 😕
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pwincess1

how do i make my signature show?

i can only see the link! 😕

Your signature is showing, it doesn't show in box in your profile but it does when you post something.
Or check the settings

...Pwincess... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Kandy

Your signature is showing, it doesn't show in box in your profile but it does when you post something.
Or check the settings

i know my friend told me how to do it after i posted this!
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Does anyone know how to put glitter fonts in you post!
i can only see blank!