-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||-

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to the

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- Help & Suggestions Desk -||-

Please post all your questions and suggestions about CCBM in this thread and someone will answer them as soon as possible.

Regards,

CCBM Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Hi,
Where can I get the real names and the character names of the stars and how are these characters related.

thanks
Do you need the actors real names and reel names? I can give you the reel names and the relationships right away but it will take me a little while to get all the actor's names together.. 😳

P.S. Please ask all your questions in the Help Desk. I noticed you posted a question in the Updates Archive too and that's a No Comment thread. 😳 Could you please edit out your post there and remove the question? Thanks!

I was really busy last night and had a long day at work so I wasn't able to update the archive right then. But I did it first thing this morning. 😊
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
so what exactly is this show abuot.. i saw one epi adn it kinda confued me.. also can u gimme a mini charecter sketch... thanks:D:D
Originally posted by brainychild92

so what exactly is this show abuot.. i saw one epi adn it kinda confued me.. also can u gimme a mini charecter sketch... thanks:D:D

Umm.. Let see. I am not good with the names, so I'll try but basically there are two families here. The Sharmas and the Soods.

In the Sharma family we have:

Dadi: The eldest of the house with two sons, Keshav and Pratab.

Keshav: The eldest son. His wife died (and that's probably a cause of conflict between the Sharmas and the Soods). He has two kids - Nivedita and Yash.

Nivedita: Keshav's eldest daughter - is silent and has a crowd phobia. She's the main protagonist.

Yash: the younger son. Keshav's quite harsh with him and wants him to accomplish everything Keshav himself couldn't.

Pratab: The youngest son in the Sharma family. Has a wife, Hemlata and two kids Aditya and Divya. He lives in the same house as Keshav but is a little bit better off financially than Keshav.

Hemlata: a house wife who wants better for her family and sometimes doesn't realize she is hurting others in the process. But she isn't mean.

Aditya: Pratab's eldest son and he is quite a business man. He doesn't want to live in Shimla and plans to move to a bigger city one day.

Divya: Pratab's daughter. She's a confident new age girl who says things like she sees them. She cares a lot for Nivi and Yash.

In the Sood Family we have:

Dada ji (Bhupat Sood): He's the oldest member of the family and it was his desire to move back to Shimla. He's married to Yashodara and has 2 sons.

Yashodara:
She doesn't like people below her social status and dislikes the eldest bahu of the house because she blames her for her son's death.

Naintara: The eldest daughter in law. She's widowed and her husband's death might be related with the conflict between the two families. She has a son, Siddharth.

Sidharth: He's main protagonist and he's taking care of the business but he cares for his family a lot - especially his Dada and mom.

Jawahar: He's Bhupat's youngest son and feels wronged. He doesn't like the Sharmas or the idea of moving to Shimla.

Chanchal: Jawahar's wife, she dislikes the Sharmas too. Jawahar and Chanchal have a son who's apparently sent away currently.

Kaka: He's supposed to be Dada ji's care taker and he really cares for him.

I hope this helps. I think I've gotten everyone but let me know if you want to know anything else.. 😳😆

your show is tooo slow the promos and its music puts you to sleep needs to change drastically the face of your show should be changed immediately on the whole the show is boring and slow please reduce scenes of nivi and dadi have more of divya ,yash they are very good.
hi i was just wondering if the show has a title video and song becasue it always starts off with nivi peeking out n a line of the song
reply soon
thanx 😊
Heeeyss.
could someone please tell my the story so far? i've watched a few episodes but got bored and lazy but i really want to watch this showw. xD
yr show needs to spice up pls change the promo face very dead even the music change it get kinshuk and divya as the face of yr show and increase the tempo of the serial it puts us to sleep and switch to other interisting shows at the same time slot.
hi can we start a Member of the week thread? and we cn vote on names for the MOTW like the other sections do. its fun and that way we can get to know each other better.😊