Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xox.iloveyou

Heeeyss.
could someone please tell my the story so far? i've watched a few episodes but got bored and lazy but i really want to watch this showw. xD

The Story so Far....Sharma and Sood had a rift b/c of the bussiness problems...
b/c Yashodra thinks that keshav has killed his son..but eventually it was not keshav fault....Siddharth,Nivedita,and Divya are Friends since childhood...
Siddharth Family returns to Shimla and Nivedita and Divya Starts having soft corner for Siddharth...so whenever sharmas daughter comes to sood house..yashodra gives cold attitude to them..Siddharth is very protective towards nivedita...he is always there for Nivedita...
Siddharth loves Nivedita..Divya Loves Siddharth....when Siddharths tells Divya that he loves nivi.Divya is very upset so she goes to her masi house[Missing]..Siddharth told his feelings to Nivedita.and now is waiting for her answer...Vandana[Sid mom] told the family that sid likes nivedita and yashodra says that no i will not make her the bahu of the sood house....

Originally posted by: shalini01

hi can we start a Member of the week thread? and we cn vote on names for the MOTW like the other sections do. its fun and that way we can get to know each other better.😊

i think to start member of the week we all gona have to wait till kinshuk enters..b/c then we will have so many members coming/visiting the forum....

SanayaMohit-Fan thumbnail
can anyone please tell me where can i find the title song of this series.............
ranbirk thumbnail
the show needs to change the main lead i think divya is good acts well and looks good get her with the new guy being introduced as the lead the show will rock then.definately need the changes nivi is very boring no peep in her.
alfa00 thumbnail
when is kinshuk coming on the show eagerly waiting for his entry hope he is paired with divya they will make a hit jodi.
renne11 thumbnail
it was nice to see divya back on the show please can we see more of divya and yash and siddarths dadi and dada we all like the show only for these characters and also waiting for kinshuk hope to see him with divya.
dorthyo thumbnail
when is kinshuk coming on the show please get him as the lead dont wast him pleaseee divya and his pair will look great together male them the lead pair get sid and nivi married and be on the side start of a new track with kinshuk and divya.
ziffioo thumbnail
I TOTTALY AGREE; GET KINSHUK AS THE MAIN LEAD WITH DIVYA AND LET SID AND NIVI GET MARRIED AND BE ASIDE AS IT  IS THEY TWO ARE BORING
Originally posted by: alfa00

when is kinshuk coming on the show eagerly waiting for his entry hope he is paired with divya they will make a hit jodi.

Kinshuk Entry will be by end of this month or 1st week of september.
guess10 thumbnail
its great news kinshuk is on the show by 1st week september please let him be paired with divya and not nivi