Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great to hear about kinshuk entering the show by 1st week sept.pls get him as the main lead and opp divya,let sid and nivi be together, divya and kinshuk will look good together.
angel990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelar

great to hear about kinshuk entering the show by 1st week sept.pls get him as the main lead and opp divya,let sid and nivi be together, divya and kinshuk will look good together.

😊I completely agree with u sid and nivi look good together and divya will look fabulous with kinshuk pls make it a foursome story.😊
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys, does anyone know where the update of aug 26th is? plz help
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhrashtee

guys, does anyone know where the update of aug 26th is? plz help

on page no 2

update of 26 and 27 august is combined

00orange thumbnail
[QUOTE=alfa00]when is kinshuk coming on the show eagerly waiting for his entry hope he is paired 💔 the info was kinshuk would ent er by 1st week of sept but i still see no promos of him when will he be seen on the show???? i would reallly reallly like to see him paired with divya they will rock together and make a hit jodi for sure because divya is very good in the show let sid and nivi be together on the side
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can anybody please tell me in which episode (the date of the episode) where Nivi confess her love to Sid?........
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: temorocks

Can anybody please tell me in which episode (the date of the episode) where Nivi confess her love to Sid?........

16th august 2010

she does not confess but she realization for sid...and says it outloud.....frm that onwards NivArth have feelings and so on....Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
ecosprin thumbnail
the show has got quite interisting now hope divya sacrifices sid for her sis pls dont go the uttran way make divya sacrifice and take revenge with chanchal by getting married to her son viren for ruining their familys happiness.plssssse make her do that because she is the only member in that family who can take such a step.I love divyas caracter plssssssse dont make her negative keep her positively revengeful plsssssse.
Sweetyzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey can u tell me when did the show started in uk and india plzz thank you
taran440 thumbnail
pls dont seperate sid and nivi and dont hurt divya too please she is so cute and life of the show