-||- CCBM :: Help & Suggestions Desk -||- - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
hello guys.......i have just started watching chand chhupa badal main.......can some plzzzzz tell me why nivi is angry with siddharth.......is his family responsible for nivi's mom's death and how???.....also who r there in sid's family???
What is the song title that was heard on Sept. 7th episode of CCBM??

Here is the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ew5qtylKQ
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

hello guys.......i have just started watching chand chhupa badal main.......can some plzzzzz tell me why nivi is angry with siddharth.......is his family responsible for nivi's mom's death and how???.....also who r there in sid's family???

wo sid sy angry issliye hai cuz sid ny uska sath nahi diya jab sid ki family us k father ki insult kr rhi thi sid b apni family ka sath dyrha tha tou usne b kehdiya aj k baad mera iss ghar k logo sy koi nata nahi hoga....
Originally posted by favour99

can pls someone tellme when is divya coming on the show you guys have made her disseaper from the show i really like her she is toooooooo goooooood pls can we see more of divya plseeeeeeeeee.
ya please get DIVYA back to the show the whole of last week i did not get to see her😭😭i could only see nivi who is too boring and crancy all the time i really like divya please get her more in the show.
. ya please get DIVYA back to the show the whole of last week i did not get to see her😭😭i could only see nivi who is too boring and crancy all the time i really like divya please get her more in the show. 😡 i agree with you  where is divya the show is kind of boring without her i dont want to see anymore of that rona dhona of nivi-dadi-and the entire family----very boring get some lively moments to the show which only divya has the livelyness.
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

What is the song title that was heard on Sept. 7th episode of CCBM??

Here is the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ew5qtylKQ

Also, the lyrics go something like this:

Dil Toot Gaya
Awaz Nahi Hui
Dil Roya 
Barsaat Na Hui
Hello guys, can any one tell me the name on this song...Nivi & Sid's first date......I believe August 30th......We would like to buy the CD but we do not know which one---Its Sawariya Piya........pary hamara.....sooooooooo forth......I love this song. Please help us if you know!!!
again i have to post my queries guys.....coz no one answered my earlier questions......i will be really grateful to u if u can plzzzzzz answer me....

1.why is it that nivi's part of the house is poorly maintained compared to her chacha's part of the house??

2.have nivi's pap and chacha had a division of the family property??

3.why is nivi accusing sid's family of killing her mother???

4.who all r there in sid's family??

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

again i have to post my queries guys.....coz no one answered my earlier questions......i will be really grateful to u if u can plzzzzzz answer me....

1.why is it that nivi's part of the house is poorly maintained compared to her chacha's part of the house??

2.have nivi's pap and chacha had a division of the family property??

3.why is nivi accusing sid's family of killing her mother???

4.who all r there in sid's family??

Nivi's dad and her chacha does not get along very well...

Nivi is saying[accusing] it..because the words spoken by sid dadi made nivi mom to do sucide...

In Sid Family===Siddharth,Vandana[Sid Mom],Dadaji,Dadi,Viren[Cousin Brother] chanchal,Jawahar,Lalji,and Nandu.....

Hope that helps you...
Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by indiatvshow

Hello guys, can any one tell me the name on this song...Nivi & Sid's first date......I believe August 30th......We would like to buy the CD but we do not know which one---Its Sawariya Piya........pary hamara.....sooooooooo forth......I love this song. Please help us if you know!!!

the song is called sawariya piya by khailesh kher
you can download the song online [but i do not know if they have ccbm song cd or not]

here's the link of Ccbm media centre..where you can find the Sawariya Piya Song

Hope that Helps you