Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

-||- CCBM :: Episode Discussion Thread -||- - Page 6

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i know Viren will come and save her that's when we have NivRen Bike SceneπŸ˜†

but seriously me is not liking how creatives keep making Neha[Nivi] going through all that..😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
hey rachna *hugs* Good to see this thread, finally a place where we can discuss the entire episode !!! I loved tonight's episode !! I love how they are progressing the story and the characters, with just the right pace ! Have to give a hand to CT's for that !!

While I enjoyed the episode a lot, and enjoying the groW*H of the characters, a lot of confusions are popping up in my mind too ! I will come back to the later !!

I loved every scene of the epi tonight ! Starting from Viren's and Dadi scene !! Gosh Viren killed me tonight, I had tears in my eyes, because he was so startled when Naintara warmly caressed his face with her hands, as if he is not use to such affection !! 😭 And the way he was so surprised that she remembered the fact that he didn't want to go the boarding that so much so that Jawahar had to forcefully put him in the car !! 😭 How could someone isolate their child so much ? 😭 And despite what he suffered, he is such a good person at heart, that is why he felt soo guilty when Dadi gave him her blessings !!! 😭 I have a feeling he is gonna make me cry buckets in the future !! This is just one aspect of his character and story revealed and he already has me in tears !!! 😳

The next scene was NivArth, awww my poor babies !!! Such victims to circumstances, the CT's have to make Sid do a lot to earn her love and respect back !! Tonight's NivArth scene was not a good indication for them, especially the way Nivi turned her back on Sid ! Also when face to face they only remembered their fight, before this their flasbacks were a;ways about both their love and the fight !!! But Sid is determined to win her back and is quite sure of himself that she will come back to him !!! I hope for Niv-Sid fans that she does, but I didn't like Sid being so sure that she will come back to him, because people who are already sure about something, hardly work for it, and if Sid think restoring Keshav's honor will get her back, he is highly mistaken !! It would have been enough for Putal, not for Nivedita !!

Neha was outstanding tonight !!! The way she kept trying to find job, and not loosing hope, to the way she tried to convince sharmila ji to hire her, was amazing !!! Her worry to pay the hospital bill and Yash fees, all her expressions and emotions were bang on !! And then her outburst in the NivRen scene !!! With no hope of her finding a job and to pay the bills and fee, it was very natural for the Putal inside her to come out !! So I'm loving the balance the CT;s are maintaining between Putal and Nivedita !! That shows that the change in her will be very slow and gradual, as per the circumstances she will be facing !! Loved Viren's attitude !!! He knew she didn't need sympathy right then, that would have made her feel even more low, he was blunt with her to make her angry, to make her prove to herself that she can do it and she is not all those things she just called herself !! He didn't want her wallowing in self pity and it worked, she got angry and vasically told him in her own way to get lost !! His work done !!! πŸ˜† I know they won't end up together, but damn they have amazing chemistry together !!! πŸ˜†

@ Xavi:::u want us to read the Essay..πŸ˜†

aye aye put in a paragraph or some sentencesπŸ˜†

I see NivArh Poor them😭
are you guys still there????????????

hello ?????????????

xaviara thumbnail
hey poonam !!! *hugs* how are u doing babes ? Awww don't worrry, Viren  wouldn't have gone far, he left because she told him too, but the sort of character he is, I bet he would stay at a distance and wait to make sure she got a bus or a taxi and then leave, but when he will see the goons, he will go back and make sure Nivi accepts his offer to drop her home !! πŸ˜† For a guy with an attitude he sure is such a gentleman !! 😳
xaviara thumbnail
i'm still here girls and yes poonam u have to read the eassy ! i wrote every down once, so we can take points from it and discuss further !!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Navi I was so carried away by your essay I really loved the scene where Viren said aapko itni purani baat yaad hai this dialog was filled with innocence and yearning of love gosh I was so moved
Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

hey poonam !!! *hugs* how are u doing babes ? Awww don't worrry, Viren  wouldn't have gone far, he left because she told him too, but the sort of character he is, I bet he would stay at a distance and wait to make sure she got a bus or a taxi and then leave, but when he will see the goons, he will go back and make sure Nivi accepts his offer to drop her home !! πŸ˜† For a guy with an attitude he sure is such a gentleman !! 😳

@ Bold:::omg hope creatives will show that.me want to see the expressions.πŸ˜†wait it should be feelingsπŸ˜†

true.he will come back and save Nivi.

xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pooji-

i know Viren will come and save her that's when we have NivRen Bike SceneπŸ˜†

but seriously me is not liking how creatives keep making Neha[Nivi] going through all that..😲

Yah I know, but you know what even teasing is so common these days and every girl faces it more then once in her life unfortunately, especially in smaller cities !! Also Nivi's character is so timid that she is an easy target for eve teasers, because they know she can't defend herself !!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

Yah I know, but you know what even teasing is so common these days and every girl faces it more then once in her life unfortunately, especially in smaller cities !! Also Nivi's character is so timid that she is an easy target for eve teasers, because they know she can't defend herself !!

I completely agree with Navi these incidents are really common but every where hero doesn't come to save on bikeπŸ˜‰