Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Pooji-

@ Bold:::omg hope creatives will show that.me want to see the expressions.😆wait it should be feelings😆

true.he will come back and save Nivi.

Viren is a real softie at heart, he would never leave Nivi alone, especially on a deserted road at a stormy night !!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ xavi:::u wrote down every once.aye aye.u want me to read every down or u want me to hear down🤣
u got it where i am heading it😆Down ☺️

Ok me will Say NivArh ☺️so it's doesn't look like me not talking abt something else😆

@ Rachna:::agree it's not in our hands.but atleast for once creatives should show us more different type of wala scene u know..

this like 2nd time Nivi is with goons..i would rather see More diff wala scene between NivRen rather than Viren saving Nivi Frm Goons.......

😆

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know and understand what you want to say I wish they will show as we wanted and Nivarth background song is so painful I really cry after that
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

I completely agree with Navi these incidents are really common but every where hero doesn't come to save on bike😉

Yep, that is why a girl should know how to take care of herself, like Viren said !! I bet the next thing he will teach her is to take care and protect herself !! Maybe tell her to carry a paper spray or a pouch of red chillies, so she can at least get away !!
Originally posted by: xaviara

Yep, that is why a girl should know how to take care of herself, like Viren said !! I bet the next thing he will teach her is to take care and protect herself !! Maybe tell her to carry a paper spray or a pouch of red chillies, so she can at least get away !!

Ya I think he will do that and then Nivi will become strong but it will be gradual process day by day she will learn
xaviara thumbnail
@ pooji : its okay you don't have to read the entire essay, it was more for Rachna ! Poor her !!! I torture her with these long posts and thesis !! 😆

@ rachna : I knowwwww, their song is so heart wrenching, it makes the scene even more painful, then it already is !! Btw, there was a article that CCBM is the first show on Indian telly to have 9 songs composed for the show !! That means, to confuse us further, we will have a song for NivRen too, when Viren will fall for her I guess !! But it could be a sad song, instead of a love one, especially if NivArth end up together !!!

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ Both:::Be Right Back...gonna go eat dinner....Be Right Back......
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ya I think he will do that and then Nivi will become strong but it will be gradual process day by day she will learn

Yep, she will, btw is it just me, or the chemistry between NivRen is increasing day by day !! I love their reactions to each other and their words !!! They are the only ones who can make each other so angry and so calm at the same time !! Just look at Nivi's reaction when she realizes in Viren on the bike !! She was so relieved and she felt safe and secure, it was Viren's attitude and what he said, which made her so angry that she told him to leave !! 😆
Originally posted by: xaviara

@ pooji : its okay you don't have to read the entire essay, it was more for Rachna ! Poor her !!! I torture her with these long posts and thesis !! 😆

@ rachna : I knowwwww, their song is so heart wrenching, it makes the scene even more painful, then it already is !! Btw, there was a article that CCBM is the first show on Indian telly to have 9 songs composed for the show !! That means, to confuse us further, we will have a song for NivRen too, when Viren will fall for her I guess !! But it could be a sad song, instead of a love one, especially if NivArth end up together !!!

I was dying to read these essays Navi from yesterday I really felt that you stopped watching the show I loved your essay ya true even I think we will have song for NivRen too poor him how much he will pay for his parents fault. Actuaaly his parents are not like Sid, Divya who feels kids need affection not just money they were too caught up in their own problems never thought about him. Chanchal was also worried more about how he will get money but not love
Actually Navi even I felt so Nivi always feel comfortable in fighting with him or telling him everything she also can remove all her frustration on him and he knew that's why he provoked her secondly Nivi so easily told him that she is looking for job which she could never do with anyone else