-||-CCBM::MediaCentre (Audio/Video/VM/FF/...)-||- - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys! I like very much song Tu Hi Saathi but i cant download it from Zshare😭 Could anybody to upload it on the other site? Please😊
Originally posted by SavitriElena

Hi guys! I like very much song Tu Hi Saathi but i cant download it from Zshare😭 Could anybody to upload it on the other site? Please😊

ya me 2 wanna that waiting for it 😛

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi dear!

Could you pls upload the background music wen viren was takin blessings from dadi .....

thank you soo much

keep up the great work
Tke cre!

Cheers
Deepika
can someone give the link to the bg music that was played when nivi hugs viren after confession..its the same tune played at the beginning of the episode as well..and also the tune when viren's bus begins to leave
Hi guys,
Does any one know where I can find the soundtrack to when viren and nivedita walked in, 8th april episode. She's dressed as a bride and they are worshipping the Goddess... It's the first link that comes up in youtube when you search for chand chupa badal mein 8th april... it goes something like ni sa ni sa ga re .....It'sso beautiful! I'm not sure where to find it. I've also checked the audio links but
i don't think its in there. I hope you guys have this in an audio version ....Let me know 
:) Thank you! I <3 Kinshuk wooo!
i like that sound track thing too 😛