Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

28 June Written Update

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello all how r u ? hope good right now very scared my first update ever on any Forum so if any mistakes pls ignore guys my first time πŸ˜‰hope u enjoye tat to the first episode of the showπŸ˜†

Now the update :
Episode start with Javed akhtar introducing Nivedita as sweei innocent girl jo dekhega use lagega ki aam ladki hai par janoge to pata lagega ki kuch khaas hai😳
Nivedita is putting koyla in a boiler and water dadi calls her she come and suddenly shocked to see dadi ,dadi says ab kyun chuki kya hua she says main samjhi koi chor aya hai mujhe nhin pata tha aap aaj mandir se jaldi aa jayegi πŸ˜†accha kal se ghanti lagageke jaaongi taki tu pehchaan le and both laugh tabhi a voice comes nivedita its her chachi calling her she goes upstairs and ask her ,her chachi ask her to get cushioncovers,table cloth and curtains made by nivedita and his chachu said tu leyagi beta itna sara saman ,nivedetta replied ji ,nivedita comes down stair and call her brother yash jo bed ke neeche apni maths note book dhoond raha hai niveditta gussa karti hai and he explains how book feel downπŸ˜† nivedita says book baad main dhundna chal pehle sandook utarde and he goes with her dadi comes out and says kahan bhaag rahe ho dono ,yash says upar itna shor hai pada hi nhin jaa raha ,dadi say haan bahut shor hai upar tabhi nivedita dad comes out and says upar walo ke shor se padayi nhin ho rhi khud kuch kar nhin sakte na isliye unke bete no to mba karke unko waha pahucha diya but tum kya kar rahe ho (basically he shouts at yash very abgirly) yash cries tabhi dadi console him and says your father love u so much but woh itni sab chinta karta hai isliye daant diya thoda tujhe tu use galat mat samjhna 😊
Chacha chachi house upstairs
chacha chachi thinking ki unki beti ko woh log pasand karle tabhi enters their daughter excercising    chachi enters abhi tak tu kud hi rhi hai tyaar hoja beta woh log anewale hai kabhi to ladki jaise harkate kiya kar  use saree aur jewellery nikal ke deti hai and tell her to wear but she say nhin maa mujhe saj dhaj ke nhin bhetna dulhan ki tarah,then she say jo pehna hai pehnle bas itna ho ki ladke walon ko acche lage she says maa main kahan bolti ho aap bologe to sharna bhi lungi πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  
Nivedita going upstairs yash come and stop her didi mujhe yaad agay meri notebook bed ke neeche nahin manas ke ghar hai pls laado papa mujhe jaane nhin denge ,nivedita says aaj sunday maal road pe bahut bheed hoti hai ain nhin jaa sakti tu chalaja ,he says aap chahte ho main fail ho jaaye basically he does a nautanki to patao her and she finally agrees but after giving all the stuff to chachi
nivedita goes and give everything to chachi and chachi ask her to help tabhi chachi son enters saying sara naksha hi badal diya par neechey ka kya karogi neechey se ayenge woh log unki halat dekhe upar ayenge (he dont know that nivedita is also there listening all this) he realise and stop chachi says hogaya nivedita replies ji chachi now can i go nivedita leaving but neha calls her and she all dresses in suit and ask her how am i looking everyone praises her and chachi give a CURTAIN TO NIVEDITA TO put on their front door no one can see inside the house nivedita crying 😭😭comes down and fitting the curtain dadi ask her but she didn't tell her nothing and keep qiut and says that i too want to decorate the house bbut dadi understood and ask her then she tell her and goes by saying want to buy something from market goes out side running and crying alot😭😭
Dadi ask yash where is nivedita he says how do i know then daadi pulls his ears and he says woh she has gone to manas house for my note book dadi says you know ki she never go alone idiot how could u ?πŸ˜†and dadi worried about her
Nivedita on road walking and very scared from the ppl around her  and hiding it from everyone

Break
Dadi standing alone saying who will enter in my chumui life who can understand her ,her feeling and who knows her very well from inside Tabhi our hero enters in white car Siddhaart cute ,handsome,nice smile 😳he get down and says oh god where i am stuck now dont know then he sees nivedita sitting with a goat and smiling he goes and ask her can u tell me where is old shimla nivedita get scared and run away from there and forget the notebook she running and goes but at the end sees him from behind the tree 😳😳
Episode Ends 
Jaaved Akhtar the sutradhar of the show eloborate todays episode
Nivedita kyun chali gayi par phir palat kar ruk kar use kyun dekha mud kar kuch rishtey humein achanak miljate hai jaise unhe saadiyon se jaante ho hum 😳😊
Precap : Siddhaart in front of his house and balcony nivedita cousing is standing and she watched him
Episode was good nice first episode chemistry between daadi ,nivedita and yash is brilliant all acted well
Nivedita acting is good ,siddhaat look very handsome
πŸ‘πŸ‘                                              

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx a lot for the update
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnz 4 da update..!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. Nice to see it. Keep going :)
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I was not excited for the show at all......But still watched the first epi....And i hate to admit but i have to say that i loved the simplicity and innocence of Niveditha.....The backdrop....everything was just beautiful Today.......Hope to see it like this forever..........i know i am risking my life by watchinng a Rajan Shahi show AGAIN..πŸ˜†...but do i have any other way? πŸ˜†
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update!! πŸ˜ƒ
mani86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update .... if u can be kind enough to please update in english it will be a lot of helpful

once again thanks
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I found it quite disappointing, actually. Same old suffering lead doing all the work, sacrificing type of person. Seriously, if her ghar ki haalath is so bad, why can't they show her as educated, modern, working, confident?? Or are they trying to prove that love happens only to the self-sacrificing types?? Sorry Rajan Shahi, give me a modern show now please. Enough of saas-bahu, enough of sacrifices / rural images too!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the written updateπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update seems really intresting cant wait to watch the epi now never knew Javed Akhtar was in it