Seven DOTW- What's your opinion of....

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Seven fans!!
Welcome to this week's Discussion Of The Week!

On this thread, you can discuss your opinion of the season overall and the season finale.

Please don't be biased towards only one character and follow the COC.
Edited by bmtdluver - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Personally, i really loved the season and the acting. Also, the special effects and concept were amazing. The only thing i had a problem with was the ending. I just didn't like how it turned out. But, i was just thinking, you know when Shlok took varya to the future and she is shown saying that she met someone named Haryaksh, etc. Well, is it possible that it will really happen? Because now they don't know who the others are, so maybe she will meet Haryaksh in a cafe
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seven is best among all indian shows. It is very different from others. Its not easy for any production house to launch such show as indian audience likes only saas bahu shows. First of all Kudos for yrf and writer for seven. Seven have the best starcast. Every actor did complete justice with their characters. Season is short but still awesome. Me too dont like ending as its not that what needed and its incomplete but the positive thing is that this ending indicates that they r going to give us season 2 also as everything left incomplete.
Lazy-Bonz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if asking me I think that it was very good actually
it started borengly and the heros were not liking each other
they started from the Zero
other than that they all had their own problems and they were not so proud at the begining that they are super natural powered ..
what I didn't like was the interfarance of the police at every point and the end where they had to forget everything and they went back to their lives taking the changes attitude to tthe best but remember nothing about how they changed .. like haryaksh and varya who happened to be very angry on life but they became very sweet and they were smiling at the end.. where as they were either crying or shouting in the beging ..
thanks..
bmtdluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lazy-Bonz

if asking me I think that it was very good actually

it started borengly and the heros were not liking each other
they started from the Zero
other than that they all had their own problems and they were not so proud at the begining that they are super natural powered ..
what I didn't like was the interfarance of the police at every point and the end where they had to forget everything and they went back to their lives taking the changes attitude to tthe best but remember nothing about how they changed .. like haryaksh and varya who happened to be very angry on life but they became very sweet and they were smiling at the end.. where as they were either crying or shouting in the beging ..
thanks..

yeah, i agree with you. Everyone had their own problems and formed little groups when they met. But after some time, they all joked around and had fun together, but looked out for each other. And i didn't like the ending too much either