Written Update 28 June 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update 28 June 2010

The episode starts with gayatri asking naitik that why u need 10 lac?its such a big amount!what u have to do of it?naitik says that when we have gone to see the house for nandani didi akshara likes that house very much and she says that its a house like dream house so i thought of taking a house in name of akshara! ! and i but that house....Akshara expressions were like she has seen a ghost....(lolz....hehehehe)......Rajbanna asks naitik that why didnt u tell us?naitik says that it was a surprise for akshtra and my FD money was not mature yet thats why i take money from akshara!but when i went to bank today i come to know that its a bank holiday today.i will return u all money by tomorrow morning...gayatri says that u have buy a seperate house for Bahu...akshara says to naitik that i have only said u that i like that house...why you bought that house?gayatri says that firstly u put this thought in his mind and now u r seperating urself from this......akshara gives her confusing look! ! ~ ~ ! !gayatri says that u both did this together and even didnot tell us!i can understand that why akshara will want her seperate house but why naitik you think this?!?!~~~akshara says that i never want this maa...gayatri says her to keep quiet~~~and asks naitik that how u come in talks of akshara!?!~~naitik says but akshara hasnt said me anything~~gayatri says that u r today also hiding from me ...i have guessed it many times but i just skip my these thoughts..i cant beleive that u can do something like this~~!!naitik says what are u all saying this maa~~!how can u even think that i will talk about leaving this house..gayatri says that so for whom u have bought that house?!i know what u are thinking!i understand everything and gayatri was crying...akshara was about to say gayatri something but bindya came forward and says to gayatri to stop crying!akshara then says that we are not going anywhere maa...raj banna says to gayatri to listen what these kids want to say!?!gayatri says that i know everything..he is buying a new house for making her wife happy!!>!~without caring of her family!~~!!It never happened in our family before..then she was saying to akshara that ur brother has dont this but....dadda jee intterrupts and says in strict tone choti dulhan....~!~Akshara was totally shocked after listening that!!!~~~bindya says to gayatri that u please dont cry...i cant see you like this!~~!~akshara says that its nothing like this maa....naitik says that do you think i can do anything like this with u!!akshara says that i was not aware that naitik is buying the house for me....gayatri says that u can take naitik in ur talks but not me...i know everything ......bhabhi maa says that its nothing like this...Raj banna also says that now everything is clear!we should believe both of them.....now leave this topic!gayatri says that how i leave this...i know what they both think and i can prove it also.....naksh look at each other...then gayatri went somewhere...

In maheshwaris house , vishambhar asks for the cup of tea from rajshri but varsha says that i will make..then daddi says that now all are taking akshara as their own daughter in her sasural....all were so happy with her work!!rajshri as usual gave her worried expressions and sayS that everything was fine in wedding??vishambhar says that why r u worrying ....all was fine!then dhaniya came and tell them that mamma jee has left his kurta here....kaki says her to put it in a abg and say to shaurya to go and give it to akshara tomorrow! then rajshri says that thank god the problem of choora was solved!~~!!~

Gayatri brings and shows the furniture booklets,name plate to all and says that i  !!it was not my doubt...u both are planning to live seperately!~~i was saying u all but u were not beleiving me ...what u have to say now akshara about these things..naksh were totally confused!~~!!~bhabhi maa asked them that have u buy all these things for ur house...?!~~~akshara says that these all things are of varsha..i was about to return her...gayatri says then why u havent return her till now?~!~now stop making excuses!~i always trust u and thought how my bahu can think or do this but i was wrong!>!now the truth is in front of everyone!

dadda jee with naitik in the room and naitik saying to dadda jee that i know i havent tell u this before but i want to tell u....dadda jee stops him....i have always listen to u but today i will not listen u at all...whatever anyone has to buy in this home they tell and ask first but u...u didnt feel necessary to ask anyone before buying a house.....?''and after buying this house u have not done anything good...u have break the strength of this family....naiitik says that please dadda jee trust me...i want to tell u this but...dadda jee stops him...and says that now everything is known to us...when u want to tell ?!?~u have hurted me today so much n i even cant think of this ever......naitik says that i was not known that this talk will become such a big issue..i cant do anything without u!dadda jee says that i thought that when my daughter will go then munna will be with me but u.........today my life's most happiest day has turned into most saddest day!!for what i am living...to see this day!~!~naitik says dadda jee but he showed him his hand and stops him.....naitik went out with sad expression on his face..😭😭

Naitik came in the room and akshara asks him what happened😲..u said everything to dadaa jee?!~naitik gives him a worried expression!~~!~Akshara sits besides him and says that i can understand that u want to give me srprise but...naitik says him that if u have not asked me again and again then this all hungama wouldnt be happen in the home..all are so worried....and disappointed..akshara says that i was tensed at that time thats y i ask u...Naitik says that now whatever have to be done i will do alone..akshara was having tears😭😭 in her eyes....naitik went and akshara crying......

PRECAP:

Gayatri put naksh suitcase on thye door😕 and naksh and all were coming behind..then she says to them that u want to leave u can😡..now u can live seperately!akshara says that maa please listen but gayatri didnt listen to anyone.....Rajshri at door listen and see all ths😲....

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update!!!! gaytri is too much & than bindiya..... 🤢 🤢   ðŸ¤¢ 😡
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when will gaytri understand Akshara😡 ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks maheen for the update gyatri was too much today 😡not listening to a single word and blaming akshi i think naksh should leave will teach her a lesson
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancygomes

When its too late.....
and that bindya  zakhm main namakh dal ne aye hai... gayatri always blame akshara even when naitik is responsible......
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update!!!

gayatri is sooo annoying!!!
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Gayatri is annoying....thanks...
dlurmx thumbnail
gayatri kutti ko mar dalo...
pp2910 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nancygomes

the day she starts believing herself and not what others say...
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update..........!!!