Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shmuupie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update!The guy who came to see Vaishu too seemed nice or should I say too nice!! I hope he is not a part of another RA's plan! She already ruined Archu's life, tried to ruin Vershas and Vaishu is the only daughter of KJ's left!
krazijaanu thumbnail
a. lung cancer from drinking?
b. id rate this episode a 7.5 because it seems like both archana and manav have started to realize that even though they are fulfilling their responsibilities  it should not come at the expense of a relationship they both view to be so important! nor by making everyone around them miserable (actually its their relationship it should be the 2 of THEM decided no one else!)
avi28 thumbnail
thanks for the update.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update.  I also think the boy is RA's set up OR he is not what he seems. More rona dhona.  There will be a shortage of glycerine soon.
sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for update..........
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...how did he get lung cancer from drinking? lung cancer is due to smoking. Liver damage is from drinking. also didnt they say previously that he had liver damage?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The last scene looks great! Finally Manav is making sense!
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krazijaanu

a. lung cancer from drinking?
b. id rate this episode a 7.5 because it seems like both archana and manav have started to realize that even though they are fulfilling their responsibilities  it should not come at the expense of a relationship they both view to be so important! nor by making everyone around them miserable (actually its their relationship it should be the 2 of THEM decided no one else!)

I know, right! i was thinking the same thing! hahaha..Lung cancer..from Drinking?! LOL! in what world?! hahaha.. If they had said.. Liver cancer too, one cld agree. you get lung cancer from smoking.. but NOT drinking ! haha.. these CVs really needs to get their biology right! LOL! 😆
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baba has cirrhosis of liver! NOT lung cancer! haha..