Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Running Through My Mind - 06/29/10

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

Just got done watching today's episode and I must say that I rather liked it - it moved at a relatively fast pace and Abhishek's acting wasn't unbearable either. Off course it's just the second episode and I'd rather give him one to two months before I decide whether or not he's a talented actor, but for now I think he's pretty good. 😆

Lol, as it has been pointed out to me earlier today, the camera work in this show might be characteristic of a RS show but since this is my first RS show I'm still pretty intrigued by the sweeping camera shots and the lack of zooming. *giggles embarrassingly* I can't help it! 😳

By the way, I might be totally alone in thinking this way but doesn't Nivi and family's home have a very "wooden" texture in the front? Like the "velaiti" haveli has a brick exterior but Nivi's home looks like it's made of wooden panels that were then painted red and grey - sort of like a huge barn.. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help notice the difference in exterior between the two houses. Maybe it's there to show the difference in financial status between the two too? *thinks about that* 🤔

Oh and I understood that there's probably some bad blood between the Soods and Keshav  and more likely than not, it's probably related to Nivi's mom's death. But I wonder what it is.. And if it's just between Keshav and the Soods or if it's between the two households? Also, if it's just one sides i.e. from Keshav's end.. Or if it's a mutual animosity? *thinks* I know it's too soon to know yet, but it was just something that occurred to me - I definitely don't require an answer to these yet.. 😆

*ahem* So Nivi remembers Siddharth's name?! *sighs* That wasn't a result of her trying to remember the "stranger from the hill" right? That was her being distracted by Divya's and Aditya's conversation and being reminded of Siddharth, right?!? Because if it's the latter, I find that quite sweet. It wasn't over done or hyped - it was very natural, sort of like remembering an old friend's name, one that you haven't really forgotten subconsciously regardless of the passage of time. I know we all have at least one person like that.. I know I do.. 😃

And umm.. I hope that Divya speculating about Sid being "rich, handsome and her brother's age" is not foreshadowing an impending love triangle. PLEASE! Something NEW! Like maybe Divya and Sid being actually good friends - you do know that it's possible to be friends with a guy, right CVs?! *fingers crossed* Like I said yesterday, I really don't want to see a love triangle and a resulting souring of relationship between Nivi and Divya. Really do not. 😳

And from the precap it seems that Nivi and Sid might come face to face tomorrow.. I can't wait to learn more about their relationship dynamics - Were they friends? Were they close? How does Divya fit into this? Was it a gang of three - Divya, Sid and Nivi or was it something else entirely? Maybe Sid was closer to Divya and Nivi sorta fell back in the shadows? *takes deep breath* I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episode.. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Hey guys!
Heylo. :)
Just got done watching today's episode and I must say that I rather liked it - it moved at a relatively fast pace and Abhishek's acting wasn't unbearable either. Off course it's just the second episode and I'd rather give him one to two months before I decide whether or not he's a talented actor, but for now I think he's pretty good. 😆
It did move really quickly, I don't think I've seen a lot of shows moving so quickly and showing the main characters already having the beginning of interaction so quickly. 😆 So i'm not the only one who found him slightly weird? 🤔
Lol, as it has been pointed out to me earlier today, the camera work in this show might be characteristic of a RS show but since this is my first RS show I'm still pretty intrigued by the sweeping camera shots and the lack of zooming. *giggles embarrassingly* I can't help it! 😳
The cameras are really good with RS's work, they give more of the character and the surroundings than just having shots of everyone's face being zoomed on again and again with horrid music in the back. *nod*
By the way, I might be totally alone in thinking this way but doesn't Nivi and family's home have a very "wooden" texture in the front? Like the "velaiti" haveli has a brick exterior but Nivi's home looks like it's made of wooden panels that were then painted red and grey - sort of like a huge barn.. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help notice the difference in exterior between the two houses. Maybe it's there to show the difference in financial status between the two too? *thinks about that* 🤔
They do! I noticed that too. It was slightly weird, I was wondering if the other haveli was some rich dude's. And it was. So creepy. 😆 It probably is to show the financial difference and there's the whole cold vibes coming off of Nivi's dad about the people in the other haveli so who knows? 🥱
Oh and I understood that there's probably some bad blood between the Soods and Keshav  and more likely than not, it's probably related to Nivi's mom's death. But I wonder what it is.. And if it's just between Keshav and the Soods or if it's between the two households? Also, if it's just one sides i.e. from Keshav's end.. Or if it's a mutual animosity? *thinks* I know it's too soon to know yet, but it was just something that occurred to me - I definitely don't require an answer to these yet.. 😆
Sidd wasn't animistic to Dadi and everyone in the precap for the next episode. So most likely the bad blood is between the older folks or just one sided from Keshav. At least i think so, i hope there isn't some stupid problems coming between the couple before they even begin to know each other. *shakes head*
*ahem* So Nivi remembers Siddharth's name?! *sighs* That wasn't a result of her trying to remember the "stranger from the hill" right? That was her being distracted by Divya's and Aditya's conversation and being reminded of Siddharth, right?!? Because if it's the latter, I find that quite sweet. It wasn't over done or hyped - it was very natural, sort of like remembering an old friend's name, one that you haven't really forgotten subconsciously regardless of the passage of time. I know we all have at least one person like that.. I know I do.. 😃
I think she was distracted from it. Divya and Aditya were muttering loud enough to distract her. Who knows? Maybe her heart told her the name suddenly. 😆 I have more than one person. 🤣 Ahem. 😆
And umm.. I hope that Divya speculating about Sid being "rich, handsome and her brother's age" is not foreshadowing an impending love triangle. PLEASE! Something NEW! Like maybe Divya and Sid being actually good friends - you do know that it's possible to be friends with a guy, right CVs?! *fingers crossed* Like I said yesterday, I really don't want to see a love triangle and a resulting souring of relationship between Nivi and Divya. Really do not. 😳
Oh gosh, i was complaining about that to my friend when i saw the scene. Triangles irritate me when it includes someone close to one of the main ppl butting in. Otherwise i like some drama as long as its good, not overly rated. 🥱 Friendship with guys is always fun. *nods* 😆
And from the precap it seems that Nivi and Sid might come face to face tomorrow.. I can't wait to learn more about their relationship dynamics - Were they friends? Were they close? How does Divya fit into this? Was it a gang of three - Divya, Sid and Nivi or was it something else entirely? Maybe Sid was closer to Divya and Nivi sorta fell back in the shadows? *takes deep breath* I'm definitely looking forward to tomorrow's episode.. 😃

I am eagerly waiting for that scene. 🤣 I want to know more too. But from what they've shown so far, she's reallllyyyyy shy, which is an understatement almost 😆 I want to see the past chemistry and interaction after such a long time between the shy girl and the supposed easy-to-anger-chote-janab. [LOL]
I hope you don't mind me replying. 😳
 - Rinki

-Fivr- thumbnail
@Rinki: *looks at the reply*

*gets all excited and starts giggling*

Dude!!! Why would I mind?!?! This is such an interesting read, your reply. I'm at work abhi - but I'll definitely reply to this araam sey when I get home. 😃

*rubs hands in glee* 😆
~Rinki~ thumbnail

@Rinki: *looks at the reply*
*looks at reply as well* nothing unusual about it. 😆
*gets all excited and starts giggling*
*backs away slowly* i have chocolate? 😲
Dude!!! Why would I mind?!?! This is such an interesting read, your reply. I'm at work abhi - but I'll definitely reply to this araam sey when I get home. 😃
Hah, was it really? Okie dokie. I shall wait for that. 😆
*rubs hands in glee* 😆
Ahem, you are just going to reply right? 🤓 jk.

-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! I just saw the episode for today.. I was going to do the RTMM post for it while it was still fresh and then araam sey I was going to reply to your post..

*pulls up her sleeves*

Fikar not, I'm on it! 😆
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Hah, funny. I was thinking about doing my own analysis on it. I just finished watching the epi too. *shakes head* I wish one of my friends would watch it with me, I can't do it alone. 😆 I would just babble away.
Can't wait to read that RTMM. :D And mujhe koi fikar nahin hai, take your time. 🤓
-Fivr- thumbnail
-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

Hah, funny. I was thinking about doing my own analysis on it. I just finished watching the epi too. *shakes head* I wish one of my friends would watch it with me, I can't do it alone. 😆 I would just babble away.
Can't wait to read that RTMM. :D And mujhe koi fikar nahin hai, take your time. 🤓

OMG! I do the exact same thing! I totally comment AT the TV when I see something that pisses me off or amuses me or endears me! People hate watching shows with me because I keep bak-bak-ing! 🤣🤣🤣
~Rinki~ thumbnail

Lol! In this episode he didn't have enough lines to be "weird" for me. But the latest episode where he interacts with the whole family.. Yeah, his expressions seemed lacking a bit. But hopefully it's nothing permanent and with in a month or so in front of cameras he's going to grow just fine. 😃 *fingers crossed*

Really? He gave me weird vibes the minute he got out of the car. Esp when he yelled at Nivi. 😆 They were but i loved him shutting up Aditya. 😆 His replies made me laugh. :D It's his first show right? So he's probably just getting used to the character and all. *nods* We'll see. Hopefully his eyes aren't lacking the expressions when he's doing romantic scenes with Nivi. 😆

*zoom* *zoom* *zoom*  *snap* *snap* *snap*
*blinks*
*War-Cry back ground music*
Oh god. 😆
*a sharp pain pulsating through my forehead, right above the eyebrows*
I have a headache. *nods*
*feeling like the onset of a seizure due to so many "abrupt" visuals*
*calls an ambulance* enjoy the ride. 😆
LOL! Don't remind me yaar! I have had my share of horrid camera effects! *puts foot down* NO MORE! *hmph*
*shakes head* the trauma of horrid camera effects do haunt us all.
But yaar poor or not, why would you make someone's home look like a barn?!? I mean make it look like a "poor" home - but a barn? *shudders* 😆 But what they take away in "house exterior", they bring back in scenery and camera work. So I let it slide this time.. *nods*
Cus they're idiiots? 😆 I don't know really. I thought it was way too...meh-ish. 😆 Yes, the scenery and camera work. *SIGH*
*scratches head*
Confused much? 😲
*puts on her thinking glasses*
I already have mine on. Of course I need them cus i'm practically blind without them. 😆
I think the bad blood is between Keshav and the older folks of the Sood house. Maybe not all the older folks of the Sood house, but definitely with some older folks of the Sood family.. 🤔

I agree. *nod* There's no hatred in Sidd for the family, when he glanced at the photo of Keshav's wife, he seemed sad. *pats head* so its def in the oldies of the two homes. Man, it's always the oldies that have probs going on. :/
*reads the post*
I used english. Psh. 😆
*gets stuck on the last comment*
........No comment. :D
Ahem.. Ahem.. Ahem.. Dare I ask you to elaborate? 😆😆

I was totally talking about friends. AHEM. 😆😆

*picks up her picketed sign*
Oooh signs. I like those.
"Yes to FRIENDSHIP!"
"No to DRUGS!" 😆
And umm.. that's "friendship".. NOT "frandship".. That kind is strictly not appreciated either! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
....*blinks* again, no comment. 😆
I hope we get to see a nice platonic relationship between Divya, Sid and Nivi.. *hopeful muh*

That would make my day. Man, i hope Divya drags Nivi with them to the sight seeing, I can see so many ways Sidd would help Nivi. 😆
LOL!!!!! The "easy-to-anger-chote-janab" had a smile plastered on his face the entire time today so I don't know how true that is. Although he did snap shut Aditya's comment when Aditya tried to teach him the art of business. Come to think of it, why would Aditya try to teach someone from the SOOD family how to run a business? I mean come on man! They have their own business that's running quite well, if I do say so myself.. 😆
I will call him "ETACJ" with love. 😆 I knowwwww! I loved that part. 😍 Aditya was all embarrassed and what not. Psh, jerk deserves it. Exactamento! 😆 I mean he's from a rich family, they know their business so shut your trap already. 😆

Nah man! I loved reading your reply! 😃
YAY. :D

Ps- I leave if something annoys me. My mom just stares at me cus i criticize every move the characters make and mutter to myself.
Edited by ~Rinki~ - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@Rinki: LOL! If Sid looks like THAT as he romances Nivi, I think I might gag.. THAT is totally NOT romantic! 🤣🤣🤣

And Aditya was trying to sound way too business-minded by trying to teach Sid how to run his own business. I mean come on man! Leave the heir to the successful business decide how he runs it!
🤣🤣

P.S. I do TOO!! I get all loud and comment-y about it and then everyone around me tells me to "chill" as it's just fiction and I get even more pissed because fiction k naam pe kachra nahi kha sakti mein! LOL!
🤣