Your experience with IF

Posted: 13 years ago
I've been with IF for 7 months now. I've been having a great time here and have made some good friends. I have been only with CID forum  most of the time. For a few days I was invited to Debate Mansion and had a good time there too, but then time constraints forced me to stick to CID forum. Also, I don't watch anything else on TV with so much dedication, that's another reason.

Before I signed up with IF, I was a silent non-member for several months. Just used to read and enjoy the posts. I later realised that there were updates of old episodes which I couldn't read without signing up, so I decided to join. Because I was reading the posts for several months before signing up, I had an idea of what posts were already there and what I shouldn't be posting.

Inspite of that I made a few blunders when I was a newbie here and was reprimanded by some seniors back then.😆 Now I find that many of the people who were active then are no more active now - the only person I remember who is still here is Debayon.

Often we find new members joining here and posting redundant threads which annoy senior members. Please look back - haven't we made the same mistakes?

Now  please let everyone know what was your experience as a newbie in CID forum? How did you discover IF and why did you join the CID forum? Did you join with a BANG and start posting or were you silent for several days before posting? Are you on other forums as well?
I am member on other international forums too. About IF, I was here silently for 3-4months...reading all the stuff people discuss here... then I realized that how long i would read this...i should present my views too..it results in, I signed up with IF...As a newbie, As far As i remember i did not make any big mistake s i know code of conduct sort of things. Now the experience With IF... So far it is fantastic.. whether i am online or not, site of IF is always opens on my laptop... 😆 So yeah I have not got addicted but i love to talk about 1 show .i.e Part of my life... How it impacted my thinking is after joining here i got addicted to CID..its not like that i was not addicted before..but IF worked like fuel on fire... Fire of CID has been lighten up in a way that nothing can extinguish it now.. Moreover, i have meet some very wonderful friends here who have become part of my life now.. I would like to thanks IF for everything..Love You IF... 😛 😉 Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
I discovered the forum sometime in late 2005 and joined in 2006. I was mostly a silent reader because that was the CID Special Bureau era and most people posting then were fans of the soap stars acting in it, so the gossipy topics there weren't my cup of tea. Then SB ended and the forum became quite inactive, but I still kept visiting it sometimes.

The life began once again sometime in 2008 thanks to members like Debayon and Shruti (luna_lovegood) who began discussing the new episodes of CID once again. The activity reached a high level during the Beherupiya days, and we also had many new members join and I started getting involved in the discussions again. 😃

I don't watch any other show on TV so my activity has mostly been in the CID forum here, and sometimes in the Debate Mansion. I think I didn't really make much mistakes as a newbie, because I have been a member of quite a lot of international forums and know the general approved discipline of forums. But even then I made a stupid mistake which got me a warning, thankfully I managed to get it revoked. 😆
I joined IF in feb this year... This waa mt xams days! So wasnt able
to participate much indiscussions but went thru some posts.. Slowly it bcame like an addiction that everyday i used to go thru IF threads! For me IF meant only CID forum.. Still it is so. 😃

initially i made a blunder! My first Poll was something like Next Acp if Acp Pradyuman leaves for some reason!!! 😆 now it siunds so funny that i hate such topics!!!! On top of that, i had allowed multiple voting!! Got a bad response, but then i stopped opening topics for some days as i wanted to get the hang of the forum.. In the mean time my xams got over..

Then slowly, i was able to participate in healthy discussions... Got addicted to CID even more. Then slowly i made some frnds here... Day by day Got to know many ppl personally!

Finally came the sig camp... This made me a complete active member here! Was able to connect wid so many ppl personally! Got involved so much that day n night i was on IF! After a lot of hard work by many of us, sig camp came to an end! But my relation with IF and members was now too deep!

In the meantime, due to some personal probs i had to leave IF completely! Thats what i thot i wud have to... But situations were under control widin few days n i was bak to IF!

IF has brought me closer to my favourite show n my favourite ppl... In a way my meet wid CID team is also bcos of IF!

IF has made me a creative person!!      😆 otherwise i wud have never imagined myself writing stories... Soo many! I m glad that i cud get so many gud frnds, IF n everyone associated has become an integral part of my life now!!! Will miss IF a lot when my college strts n i get less time to come online!!! 😭
My experience with IF has been lovely and interesting.It started just casually just like I started watching CID casually.When I was very new to CID,I wanted to know more about the show and while searching I came across IF and since then it was lovely,before becoming an active member on the forums I used to be a silent member and used to read the discussions out here and loved them totally,I was actually quite inspired by Prabha di,Visrom and Drilabh and loved their discussions,moreover I wanted to know more about the characters and I really liked Abhijeet sir but didn't know why he used to be so serious,for how long these people have been a part of CID etc. I started watching CID on friday nights only in 2010 before that I used to just watch the reruns so I didn't know ki Asha had left CID and got to know of it here,moreover I got to know about Abhi sir's memory loss,then Daya sir being an orphan etc.here only,then I realised that the best part of this forums is that everyone's opinion is counted and the discussions are quite healthy out here and once I got to know quite well about CID I joined this forums,I've not been a part of any other forum because CID forums takes most of my time as I enjoy being here the most,I even remember my first post,I posted a pic from Nanhi Gavah to ask which episode is this from and Visrom was the first to answer,I really got involved in this forum only because of Prabha di's and Bento's videos thanks to which I got used to CID.
SO CID forums has indeed been a lovely experience,I enjoy being here,discussing our favourite show and actors,love u CID forums !!
Its been 7 months I joined IF. I was silent member here for about a month then joined in. Although as silent reader then also. I am mainly at CID forum. batak ate hai lekin pahunchte yahin hai. Slowly slowly I started participating. As a newbie I never got any warning may be because I speak too less over here. I was regular visitor here read all threads and participate but not so actively.  Then suddenly time came around February-March that that new sunny came to IF (I still believe) I became quite open here. Then suddenly one Thursday I wrote story and uploaded on Friday. It was type of dream to me I wrote it. I never imagined myself writing full fledged story. This continues for about 3 weeks every Thursday I got time to complete story uploaded on Friday morning. Then I realized how expressing yourself really helps you enjoy situation. I was enjoying myself.

Then journey was all smooth. Particiapted in Story Contests, sig camopaign was there, enjoyed every moment. I made so many friends here. and today I became Goldie never realised I have come so far with IF. 
i joined IF in may aftr my 10th boards were ended n i had already enjoyed aftr boards ,,in april....it has been a fab journey in IF,,,so far....gettin so many good frnzz n discussion on very interesting topics...
though some ppl have given me some advice regarding IF but i am now addicted to IF....n IF rockzzzz!! 👏 👏 👏
Sometime during the re-runs, I had suddenly gotten so obsessed with CID, I was going crazy. I wanted to talk my heart out, about CID with someone.

And one day when I was just casually searching for CID episodes on google, I came across IF- CID forums! It was as if I had found some kind of treasure trove or something. I was really excited and joined IF straight away. But, just like Bhinder and Ravi have said, even I'm used to lots of international forums. So, I knew the mannerisms and conduct of participating in the forums. So, fortunately I didnt make any bloopers as a new member.

I remember, when I joined, there was a strong notion going on in my head. "Why not make a movie based on the CID tv series?"...so, yeah that was the first thread posted by me. I remember lots of you agreed with me and some didnt. But, all in all, I had this really good feeling for days after that thread. Because, I finally got to discuss the topic and that too with soo many people!

It's been 3 and a half months since I joined and my passion for CID is only increasing everyday, thanks to IF and thanks to all you CIDians! Love ya'll ❤️
its really been IF tht my passion has been increasing,,not only in CID,,but alL GOOD TV PROGRAMMES!
I have join IF just 1 month back...actually I was slient member of this forums since january..I was curious about CID after started watching re-runs..I want  to know more and more about this serials and searched at google and I got one topic regarding Abhijeet mememory loss...I like title and I have opend link and started reading...was surprized while reading detailed description about that episode..Are yaar muze to bahut kuch mila gaya ..hip hip hurye.from that day I stared visiting this form trice a day..after some time I was adicted ..started accessing through mobile..and after three months I have decided to join this forum and join kar diya
with in one month I have seen many chages,many important step like siggy campaign
I remebred I have written some commets on Siggy campaign thread about how to send my signature...immediatly shagnika PM me and told me about the procedure
then I sent my signatute.. she maintioned my name in participants name..but forgot  I have also sent my siggy through  PM to her.And after 2-3 days again i had commented on siggy thread...and again shaggy pm me regarding sending my siggy..I told her just check participaent list and and she found my name..then we started PM eatch other and exchange   personal details...then friends ban gaye..uske baad chemical bom ka katara....Abhijeet in coma..my crations usake liye yahoo..fb pe chating hone lagge..and we  become good friends...
then sneha and sgaggy visited to mumbai..during their visit i constantly touched  with shaggy through sms even I suddenly called her and we were confused what to talk..but happy to here eatch others voice..
esake baad  sneha sur shaggy ne artical diya unke CID ke visit ke baare mein...vaha comments kiya aur sneha  sent  PM to me ..then I sent  her FB friend request...one fine morning she had accepted my friend request and we stared chating there...and batakarate karte aisa kuch nahi laga ki we were  meeting  just now..she told me about visting at my place...at my building..and samjha aa gaa usake aunty ke office mein aayi thi jo mere ghar ke baju mein hein...wow to ye mere ghar aa chuki hein...ese kya malum aur bhi hum karib aagye..
esase pahele meine kuch 4 liners kiye the funny shayari thread pe vaha dekhakar binber aur shaggy ne muze insist kiya ki tum bhi apana alagase creations ka thread tayar karo...nahi ha karate karate meine kiya...tab se Binder was a good friend of mine..creations ke baad Bhavana,zerry,visorom,shivanai and sunny who alwyas appriciate my crations...and even binder shreela ,jeet..aur bahut hein naam..I got a good friends here

esake baad sneha uar meine 2 week pahele chating kiya we have made creation on tasha even exchnge some other creations laso in marathi..so wave length jud gae...aur Tasha ke creations ko achha responce mila..abhi hum ar eak cretaion karane waale hein jo ki eak surprize hein...sirf sneha thodi busy hein...sneha just rememeber this..m waiting for your reply.

then Prabha di se baat karana chahati thi...kyoki sabako hi unse baat karana achha lagata hein...eak din shaggy se chat karate huve shaggy ko boli shagg I want to talk with Prbha di...she told me just PM her she is very sweet...and I had PM her...but di'nt get reply...after 2 week I created creation on daya sirs imaginary meeting..she likeed that creation she commented  on that...and also PM me i was busy so I coudent reply...and we stared taking eatch other through PM..and belive me muze badi behen jaisi lagi..usaka vo helping nature and usaka wo apana pan...then I understad why all CIDns repect her a lot..she is reall sweet heart and caring...love  Prbha di , sneha and shaggy...sunny ,binder,Bhavana  and many more my best and closed friends.
during this period I really  came colsd to CID..dring Abhijeet in coma this colsedness turned in to creazy ness...and while chating regarding this episode I closed with shaggy ...binder ..wow what a fabulous expericence it was!
thank you IF ..and I am proud to be CIDN..eak mehine mein muze bahut  kuch diya..i never forget this in my entire life..

Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago