CID

Your experience with IF - Page 3

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My story begins like this, I actually came to IF after Beehropiya, I just came to downland the episodes and I did find them. I never went through discussions and all then. This was the era when I was at home looking out for job. those days I was depressed and didn't felt like doing anything constructive, I would avoid even my best friends. Gradually I got the job and started taking interest in IF. I started discussing it at a really small scale but what actually got me into IF was signature campaign. It gave me really good friends, who touched my heart. Someway I got a podium to discuss that what nobody was ready to listen. IF is basically my first Forum experience. unlike may of you. I dont know If I really braked any rules, may be may be not. It was through IF an unbelievable thing happened I met them whom I just thought or dream of meeting, the CID Cast. I could see their hard work and effort, the meet gave me a different angle to watch CID. IF also gave me a podium to explore my talent for my beloved cast. Its here that I started writing stories for CID and regained my college hobby making poems. I got some really great friends with whom I can share my heart. en- number of names who helped me improve as a human being too. Today with this post I would really like to thank all my friends including seniors and even new members for being a part of my life. Love you all. A special mention to people like Prabha for enhancing my creations, Shagnika for giving me that special day in my life. Bhavana and Visrom "mere sukh dukh ke saathi" Bhinder my creative inspiration and a great small brother, Jiya my poem partner. I cant say what IF actually gave me, its just what I can feel from bottom of my heart. Thanx buddies for everything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWW di ur making me emotinal seriously aaj sab logo ke posts mujhe rula ke hi chodenge seriousle we CIDians look like a bunch of crazy people to the world but for us we are nothing less than a team just like the CID team,love you all !!
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually its very nice to read everyone's experience over here.So some (alot) change in everyone's life after coming to IF.  esp. Talent bahar araha hai.

and as Bhavna said posts are making emotional.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sneha diii rolayogi kya ab?? 😲 itna bhi emotional mat karo yar...pehle Jiya dii kar gyi emotional ab app ... Dono dii;s ne socha hoya hain ke aj emotional attachyachar karna hain bacho par 😆 Just kidding di.. Love you a lots 😊 and yup Sunny is right it is just because of IF that talent bahar aa raha hain..moreover see yar we may far in distance from each other But heartily we are connected to each other with a strong thread lead by CID and IF..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha di and Jiya di seriously 'm reading ur posts again and again and getting emotional but I'm really liking this experience of reading ur posts

Now coming back to it yes IF has helped us show are talent I used to make sketches of people but kabhi bhi laptop pe pic dekh ke sketch nahi banaya tha and I did that just as a time being,main toh post bhi nahi karne waali thi but baaton baaton mein sneha di ko patha chal and she told me to do it same with the poem 've written stories but never poems but agan the discussions of Abhijeet in COMa after the promos mad me do that,actually hum sab ka asli talent dikha after Abhijeet in Coma promo i guess
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he BInder,bhavana aur sgayy mein aur sneha aha hamare dil ka haal likh rahein hein..tum bachhe emotional ho gaye to hum kya kare..tum sab hein hi etane achhe aur sachhe..bahut pyare..😃

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bapre Jiya tune itna kuch likha hain ab main kya bolu? 1 thing is guaranteed we will definitely make our dream creation not just 1 but many many more bas gimme some time m struggling through very bad days of my life. I know I will get through this then I will dedicate my whole two days for you and our creations pakka. Love u a lot.
JP22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sneha_fighter

Bapre Jiya tune itna kuch likha hain ab main kya bolu? 1 thing is guaranteed we will definitely make our dream creation not just 1 but many many more bas gimme some time m struggling through very bad days of my life. I know I will get through this then I will dedicate my whole two days for you and our creations pakka. Love u a lot.

offcourse sneha..take ur time ...if you want to share something I am always there for you just called me...mahit nahi pan thod tari bara vatel tula...mein tera intzaar kar rahi hun
JP22 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

@sneha di and Jiya di seriously 'm reading ur posts again and again and getting emotional but I'm really liking this experience of reading ur posts

Now coming back to it yes IF has helped us show are talent I used to make sketches of people but kabhi bhi laptop pe pic dekh ke sketch nahi banaya tha and I did that just as a time being,main toh post bhi nahi karne waali thi but baaton baaton mein sneha di ko patha chal and she told me to do it same with the poem 've written stories but never poems but agan the discussions of Abhijeet in COMa after the promos mad me do that,actually hum sab ka asli talent dikha after Abhijeet in Coma promo i guess

Bhavana aur meri dosti to Bhavana ke cretions ke dvara hvi thi remeber..Abhijeet sir ka creation one of the best cration of this forums..usake baad meine bhi ABHijeet sir ke upar crations kiye...Bhavana was bushing while reading it...she is a gr8 fan even Shaggy shivani ..thses girls are very crezy for abhijeet Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
I just accidently met with india forums while searching about a site of a show and enjoyed it so much that i immediately joined it and i just love indiaforums