Your experience with IF - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
As everyone is talking about friends IF gave them ..Let me elaborate my opinion there... 😆 First friend i had here was Shreela(Shruti) 😉 after that Shaggy, Bhavana, Sunny, Zerry and Priya all of them are very close to me and i never feel alone with the help of these people IF gave me... 😛 Now Sneha dii and Jiya has always been source of encouragement.. Just on cloud 9 by having so sweet dii's Love you all guys... Let me talk about Prabha dii and Visrom, when i first joined here both of them were highlight of any discussion..i was like how these two know so much about a particular show? later on I reliesed that Alike me, CID is a part of life for them..must say for all the members...I always thought to talk with them but ended up against ... When I see their posts where they express their anger, I end up with a thought that Bhinder leave it.. kya sochege voh log agar une gussa agaya then tujhe kaun bachayega? 😆 So, I never tried to send them any Message... I talked once With prabha dii regarding Signature Comp. i was so happy that Poem ke liye mera dimaag he nahi kam kar raha tha..i got blank..and Once with Visrom regarding Australia... 😆 Love ya CID and IF for giving me such a nice, encouraging and helping friends..Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
I remember that Prabha Di's first thread was about The Title Tracks Of CID, which was a blessing to international fans of CID like me, who don't get the old episodes on Sony Asia 😡
Originally posted by debayon

I remember that Prabha Di's first thread was about The Title Tracks Of CID, which was a blessing to international fans of CID like me, who don't get the old episodes on Sony Asia 😡

I can feel your feelings 😆 and i am totally agree that it is a blessing to IF to have members like Prabha dii who helps other without even thinking for a second..The day Prabha dii entered in Forum must be written in Gold Words... 😊 thanks a lot for being so nice dii
Yup Prabha di is indeed a very special part of CID forums,the reason as to why I joined CID forums were her posts,I love reading her posts,moreover I'll always be thankful to her and her videos,I basically knew nothing about CID when I joined in and thanks to her videos and her discussions I can elaborate on almost everything about CID,even as a person she's a sweetheart,always encouraging even during the signature campaign time she joined in after a break and even then without being tired contributed a lot for the campaign,she's like a boost of encouragement for me and a dear friend !!
Okay, so, talking about IF friends... I didnt really make any friends in the first two months. Shagnika was the only one that I had pmed to once or twice. But after that, I made a few friends thanks to the "CID role-play topic" that I started. And Bhinder, Ravi, Bhavana, Sneha, Shreela became my friends. And, Bhinder became a really good friend...  but, at the end of the day, everyone here on the CID forums is very sweet and friendly. So, love everyone 😊
Thanks you visorom for opening this thread...after reading all this comments I just want to say love u all of CIdns
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Yup Prabha di is indeed a very special part of CID forums,the reason as to why I joined CID forums were her posts,I love reading her posts,moreover I'll always be thankful to her and her videos,I basically knew nothing about CID when I joined in and thanks to her videos and her discussions I can elaborate on almost everything about CID,even as a person she's a sweetheart,always encouraging even during the signature campaign time she joined in after a break and even then without being tired contributed a lot for the campaign,she's like a boost of encouragement for me and a dear friend !!

Bhavana  tune to hamari dil ki baat kehe dali
prabha di sach mein hi hamare forumki sabki chaheti di hein..aap hein to es forum mein bahar hein di..nahi to ye sab inactive ho jate hein..plz eak din bhi yaha se dur mat rahiye..love u Prabha di
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
Coming to the prospect of friends, sorry I didn't elaborate in my first post. IMHO, each and every one of you is my friend. Even though I don't talk to you much, just the fact that you all are also ardent fans of CID makes up for it. I cannot express in words about what I would do had I not met people like you who share this deep and fantastic common interest of CID with me
as far as friends in concerned in first post I didn't mention name because I think if I miss someone's name I may not hurt that person.  List is very long. Everyone in my buddy's  list is my friend and not in my buddy list (somehow) are also my friend. 

but yes this place is special to me. Love you all.
I didn't really talk much here in my early days, but after I started becoming more active here in the past months I made friends with lovely people here like zerry, visrom, prabha di and others and I'm really happy for that. Although my time on I-F is quite limited for now, it makes me really happy when I am involved in CID topics here and my views are appreciated, and it's a real pleasure for me to read the dedicated discussions about CID and the characters here. Thank you, everyone, for making this community such a friendly and engaging one! 😃