CID

Your experience with IF - Page 7

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Sneha dii you are the sweetest person on this Planet...i never been involved so easily with anyone as you..I guess just after a chat of 10 minutes on Gmail i started calling you dii? 😆 that is one example of your greatness...In case of creations, you are always been god mother to me 😆 I really love your creation and what you write no one else can... 😉 Moreover, Moral support, Confidence booster,Love all are Other name of Sneha dii... 😊 Don't worry about secrets, those will be as they are...and "Do as your heart says" ..i guess you know what i mean.. 😆 Love You always dii...always be there for me...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jiya1

</div>

<div>

Sneha,Prabha,shaggy aur Bhavana

Tum ho meri sab pyari behena

Tum sab se duri mze kabhi nahi sehena

Hamesha aise hi mere saath hi rehena..😃

What about me dii 😲 ??
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was just going through some of the old threads.....the Sr Insp Abhijeet episode one and the thread when 'Daya's girlfriend' came into picture. 😆😆😆 That thread was started by Sneha. We didn't have one thread for every week. We used to create threads left-and-right.

Prabha and I spent some hours arguing - before the episode and after too. Initially I was open to a girlfriend for Daya and Prabha was dead-against it. After the episode I was soooo angry with Daya and Prabha didn't want me to be angry and tried convincing me. When I look back at all that, it's so funny. 😆😆😆
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heheheeh I remember that thread but if you remember I clearly mentioned I wanted the episode to be great apart for Daya's love life factor. When when i thik about it now I understand I made the same mistake like other newbies on the forum but slightly with different intention 😆 Thanks Visrom for bringing back those memories 😆
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab main kya kahoon!!! Sneha di's post is just so touchng.... 😳 calling me an angel!!! 😳 and sneha di , thanx for not calling me 'cute' 😆 no i dont get irritated but i find it very funny for no reason! 😆

this thread has brought back all our memories! Thanx a lot Visrom for this one!!
bhinder.thind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shagnika

Ab main kya kahoon!!! Sneha di's post is just so touchng.... 😳 calling me an angel!!! 😳 and sneha di , thanx for not calling me 'cute' 😆 no i dont get irritated but i find it very funny for no reason! 😆

this thread has brought back all our memories! Thanx a lot Visrom for this one!!

😆 😆 😉
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bhinder.kamboj

😆 😆 😉

😲 😲 😲
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Naam hein usaka Binder
sabase ho bilander
dil hein usaka jaise koi gehera samunder
dikhane mein hein wo sabse sundar
Pyar hi pyar bhara hin usake andar...😉
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
aww thanks dii...arrey no hard feelings never 😆 Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bhinder, Jiya, please edit your messages....lot of empty space.