CCBM - 30th June 2010 - Written Update

shonaveer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

nivedita - nivi | siddharth - sid | chachi - hemlata | chacha - pratap | father - keshav |
recap
nivedita (nivi) feel shy to answer siddharth and does not help him with the address. yash goes to a bunglow, where no one stays, and starts studying. he finds some people coming to clean it, and also comes to know that, someone is going to stay there. the guests do not arrive early and chachi is worried, while, aditya and divya discuss about the people coming back and try to remember how they used to play with a boy from that bunglow, but will not be able to recognize his name. all of a sudden, the shy nivi utters is name siddharth.

part one
siddharth finally finds nivi's house. he gets a first look at divya, who will be standing out, in the balcony. divya looks at him too. She enters into the house and everyone ask her reg. how many people came and she does not say anything and leaves. aditya welcomes siddharth and sid within moments recognizes everyone. sid will be about to enter into the house, but aditya says, the house is up. in the meantime, chachi receives a phone call and comes to know that, the bridegroom's (varun's) family are not arriving today. aditya and sid have a discussion about shimla. chacha ji asks sid's name and he reveals. he tells that, he won the bet as his grand pa said, cacha ji is going to recognize sid. nivi peeps from the curtain and gets to know that, he is siddharth sood and gets happy and shares this news with yash. yash will be rushing out to see sid's car, which is parked outside, but yash does not wait and nivi runs behing him, but when she feels sid's eyes, nivi runs inside.

part two
divya will get extremely angry and tells her parents, not to inform the boy's people to get back to see her. sid has a funfilled conversation with divya. chachi tells about having a rishta with sid and chacha mentions about nivi's family having a hatered towards sid's family but chachi ignores. sid wants to visit some place and chachi tries to push divya into helping him but sid kindly tells it's okay. aditya and sid discuss about why sid is here and sid explains that, he is here to set up a hotel, inturn fulfilling his papa and daada ji's dreams and aditya keeps putting down shimla and is not a good option. but sid talks about what matters the most to him and makes himself assertive. he then asks divya if she can help him finding good sites in shimla at around 10:30 on the next day morning and she says, 11 would be better. he agrees and gets to meet daadi. he says some sweer reminiscences and she gets extremely happy to see him. he says, he is back after 15 years to eat basen ka laddoo made by her. nivi all the time, peeps from the curtain and when sid will be about to see her, she hides behing the curtain. sid smiles to himself and follows daadi.

part three
aditya and divya discuss about sid and aditya tells sid is wrong and asks divya not to accompany him, but divya says she finds sid good and will accompany him. sid talks to daadi about his family and daadi says, she is really happy to see him and feeds him with laddoo. chachi gets annoyed to see daadi taking sid inside nivi's house. keshav sees sid and behaves cold with him. sid behaves nice with him but keshav does not reciprocate. sid takes a final look at a picture, probably nivi's mom's picture and leaves. yash comes running inside talkign about the car, and sid listens to him. sid asks a few questions and yash answers them like jet and sid offers to take him out. daadi calls nivi and she gets nervous to come out but makes an attempt but sid thinks she might not be coming and tells he will leave. nivi comes out and takes a look of him leaving. javed akthar enters talking about how nivi is hiding from sid.

precap
sid and nivi talk about eachother, all about their sweet memories to two different people and they seem to be really happy while sharing the moments.

do leave your comments and press the like button if you find this update good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update shona!

Ooo, so they showed the entire family interacting with Sid today? I so want to see this - so I can figure out their relationship dynamics! *rubs hands in glee*

I do wonder though if Divya was shown to be developing an crush/infatuation with Sid or if it was more along the lines of "Hey, he's a nice guys and I'll help him out" sort of deal.

And Nivi-Sid talk about each other tomorrow!!!! This I have to see - so they were friends during their childhood?? Oooo!! 😃
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxx 4 da update..!!!!!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thank you for the written update

oh i love the precap can't wait for tomrrow now
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for d update
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 the update....
i really liked the precap....
cnt wait to watch 2mrw's update....
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the suppperb update shona.. Its really good
Lovely.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a great update!
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me waiting for tomorrow. Thnx for the update Hun.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update deepu⭐️  entire epi was nice and your update........