Posted: 13 years ago

she is looking pretty ..........ya she was looking gorgeous in kaajjal where her acting is too much lovely

guzs any one know if v want to see kaajjal so where v can see its episodes(especially surveen and apurve sequence)
Originally posted by kaajjal922

she is looking pretty ..........ya she was looking gorgeous in kaajjal where her acting is too much lovely

guzs any one know if v want to see kaajjal so where v can see its episodes(especially surveen and apurve sequence)
u can chk it on youtube
only 1st episode is available on youtube
her dresses are so short and the cleavage is too much ... and the jokes made on her legs are very bad taste
i knw thw whwn i saw this i realised it was her i couldnt reconise her from her kahin toh hoga or kajjal days
now tapasaya is d host who is worse than even surveen..god knows why they r changing hosts..shruti shud come back
but y has she left comedy?????
god knows dont know the reason..bt ya if anybody knows plz tell me i also want to know why she quit comedy circus
Originally posted by sweety_1754

god knows dont know the reason..bt ya if anybody knows plz tell me i also want to know why she quit comedy circus

I think that comedy circus wanted new pair of legs.... 😉😛😊😳

Hopes to see sometime her later...
i think that she looks pretty. I wouldn't watch the show just for her but having her around keeps viewer glued to the tv. I love her presentation work and she looks amazing.