Running Through My Mind - 06/30/10

Posted: 13 years ago
*clears throat hesitantly*

Alright, I promise this one's not going to be a long one.. πŸ˜† Pakka wala promise!

• So here's the first thing that I have to get out of my system - Divya does NOT have a crush on Sid (yet)!!! *does a little dance* We were spared the usual love-at-first-sight-and-consequent-obsession track for her! And I LOVE IT!! She was so rational about it - when she saw him and assumed he was the "larke waley" she got all upset. And later when she found out he was Sid, she was happy to see him but it was more along the lines of "My-childhood-buddy's-back". Did anyone else notice how she looked irked when Chachi tries to get her to give Sid tea. I have high hopes from this character. She agrees to go with him, but on her terms. She isn't bowled over by his money too - she simply reasons that if they had a huge business, they'd be donning expensive accessories too. And even when Aditya asks her not to go she doesn't back out - not because she wants to be in Sid's presence, but because she has a point to prove and now she can't back out. I love it! *touchwood* I know, it's just the third episode but PLEASE don't mess up this character CVs. I like her link with reality and her confidence there off. *prays fervently*
  • The fight between the Soods and the Sharmas is only limited to the floor below i.e. Nivi's family? Hmmm.. I wonder how this plays in. A part of me thinks it might be a Hulchul (Akshay Khanna and Kareena Kapoor) track - where some fight ensued resulting in Nivi's mom and Sid's dad's death and the consequent hatred between the two families? *scratches head* I'm going to wait to see this though, before I try to speculate anymore.. πŸ˜†
  • You know the one thing that stands out to me...? It's that Pratab and family (minus Divya) seem to "not like" Keshav's family. I mean, they don't HATE the people below. They just don't appreciate them or respect them - Keshav's family is more of an added appendage to them and they've learned to live around them. But they don't enjoy their presence and are mostly embarrassed by them. I mean they even call them "neechey waley' for God's sake - why not take their name or their relationship? I mean he is Pratab's brother after all! I wonder why though - why do they have such a big detach from them..? Why do they try so actively to avoid them and all things related with them? *thinks* Another thing I'm going to wait and watch for.. πŸ˜†
  • Lol! Call me juvenile, but I LOVED how Nivi kept closing the drapes on Sid every time he turned - it was so adorable if you ask me! It reminded me of little 2 year old who cover their face when they're playing hide-n-seek! πŸ˜†
  • Alright. I agree - something's off with Abhishek. It's too early to judge him so I am not holding that against him, but he need to start using his eyes for expressions too. His face is smiling, but his eyes are distant. It throws the whole expression off. He looked so lethargic the entire time - he was supposed to be excited, happy, nostalgic, content. Yet his expression just said "strained smile". Use the eyes buddy! And watch them light up your face.. I'm going to give him a month before I decide what I think of him. Till then, I'm probably just going to list what I think he can do to make his acting skills better. All the "great" telly stars were new comers once! I'm sure given time, he's going to improve too. *fingers crossed* πŸ˜ƒ

*phew*

*looks back at the post*

Okay, that's not THAT long..

*looks around for affirmation* πŸ˜†

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Fivr-

*clears throat hesitantly*
*hands water*
Alright, I promise this one's not going to be a long one.. πŸ˜† Pakka wala promise!
oh come on, long stuff is the good stuff. πŸ˜†

• So here's the first thing that I have to get out of my system - Divya does NOT have a crush on Sid (yet)!!! *does a little dance* i look at the yet and i wince. πŸ˜† We were spared the usual love-at-first-sight-and-consequent-obsession track for her! And I LOVE IT!! She was so rational about it - when she saw him and assumed he was the "larke waley" she got all upset. She's been the funnest character i have seen yet in the show. All bubbly and outgoing, speaking her mind. Thank god the circle of "Indians Dasis" has been broken for her at least. And later when she found out he was Sid, she was happy to see him but it was more along the lines of "My-childhood-buddy's-back". I liked her expressions there. All staring to the side and lying. πŸ˜† Did anyone else notice how she looked irked when Chachi tries to get her to give Sid tea. Oh oh oh! That made me laugh. The Chachi irritates me. πŸ₯± I have high hopes from this character. She agrees to go with him, but on her terms. She isn't bowled over by his money too - she simply reasons that if they had a huge business, they'd be donning expensive accessories too. And even when Aditya asks her not to go she doesn't back out - not because she wants to be in Sid's presence, but because she has a point to prove and now she can't back out. That whole part made me like Divya more, i swear i want to see her pull pranks in the future to get Nivi out of her shell. πŸ˜† I love it! *touchwood* I know, it's just the third episode but PLEASE don't mess up this character CVs. I like her link with reality and her confidence there off. *prays fervently* *pats head* stay calm, deeeeeeep breaths. πŸ˜†
  • The fight between the Soods and the Sharmas is only limited to the floor below i.e. Nivi's family? Yesh, i was right. Hmmm.. I wonder how this plays in. A part of me thinks it might be a Hulchul (Akshay Khanna and Kareena Kapoor) track - where some fight ensued resulting in Nivi's mom and Sid's dad's death and the consequent hatred between the two families? *scratches head* I'm going to wait to see this though, before I try to speculate anymore.. πŸ˜† That might happen. I felt so bad for Sidd when he was talking to Keshav. Poor guy was ignored. Tsk Tsk. Manners. πŸ˜†
  • You know the one thing that stands out to me...? It's that Pratab and family (minus Divya) seem to "not like" Keshav's family. I mean, they don't HATE the people below. They just don't appreciate them or respect them - Keshav's family is more of an added appendage to them and they've learned to live around them. They're idiots. :) And they need to stay away from Sidd when he falls for Nivi. Else...😈 ahem. But they don't enjoy their presence and are mostly embarrassed by them. I mean they even call them "neechey waley' for God's sake - why not take their name or their relationship? I mean he is Pratab's brother after all! They think they're better than the "neechey wale" cus they're better off. Psh. I wonder why though - why do they have such a big detach from them..? Why do they try so actively to avoid them and all things related with them? *thinks* Another thing I'm going to wait and watch for.. πŸ˜† I want to see Chachi get yelled at. :D
  • Lol! Call me juvenile, but I LOVED how Nivi kept closing the drapes on Sid every time he turned - it was so adorable if you ask me! Omygosh, i know right? "Bhoot" 🀣 Sidd had me laughing at that. And Nivi is just toooo cute. All sharmili. *nazar utharing* It reminded me of little 2 year old who cover their face when they're playing hide-n-seek! πŸ˜† Hmm, i want to play hide-n-seek now. πŸ˜†
  • Alright. I agree - something's off with Abhishek. HAH! It's too early to judge him so I am not holding that against him, but he need to start using his eyes for expressions too. His face is smiling, but his eyes are distant. It throws the whole expression off. Agreed. πŸ˜† he shud be like Harshad from Kis desh. 🀣 he's known as the expressive dude, talking with his eyes, maybe he can coach Abhi abt it. πŸ˜† He looked so lethargic the entire time - he was supposed to be excited, happy, nostalgic, content. Yet his expression just said "strained smile". Use the eyes buddy! Who wouldn't look lethargic when they're talking to Chachi and all? πŸ₯± And watch them light up your face.. I'm going to give him a month before I decide what I think of him. Till then, I'm probably just going to list what I think he can do to make his acting skills better. How nice of you. πŸ˜† All the "great" telly stars were new comers once! I'm sure given time, he's going to improve too. *fingers crossed* πŸ˜ƒ Hayee, like Iqbal. ☺️☺️

*phew*
*pats head*
*looks back at the post*
Nazar utharing? πŸ˜‰
Okay, that's not THAT long..
Psh, it's not long at ALL. 😎
*looks around for affirmation* πŸ˜†

Don't look at me. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~Rinki~

Loved your long analysis, i hope its going to be regular, so that we can all vision the episode again in a different point of view. I am with you totally on Divya, i'm very partial to her character, she is a realistic character, easy to relate to while being fictional enough to be interesting. My feverent hope for her is that she doesn't become the evil master mind and behave like a spoiled brat.

Even though Chachi and co are a little bending towards the evil side, i like them, specially Chachi, she is not that unrealistically evil that its just plain strange.

As for Sid, I agree with you about him eyes, they have a vacant look in them which takes away from his expressions. he is a good looking guy, but that really distracts me. its not only his eyes. but his body movements are also a little strange, he needs to move his hands along with his legs.

I really like Nivi, i can't put my finger on why, but there is something sweet and innocent about her. but her fear of people is a real thing, which i have seen in real life as well. it can be a crippling thing for most people. I want to see how she overcomes it. And the actor who plays Nivi is really good. you can't imagine her to be a new comer, cos she does her part really well. she has a fan in me.
Originally posted by -Fivr-

LOL!! See you think it's the good stuff - but I'm pretty sure every one else dreads the presence of my post just because of how much I blah-blah in it!
🀣🀣
  • I'm sure they dont! πŸ˜† It's really amusing to read this, I'm really going to drag Meera into this show and make her help me to do my analysis. 😈 Rinki style. πŸ˜†
*nods head enthusiastically* FINALLY dude! FINALLY! Finally we have a normal girl - who doesn't mind speaking her mind and actually has a sense of humor! FINALLY! *claps excitedly* πŸ˜†
I know, i feel so proud. *wipes tears away*

Blah! She irritates me too - only because I dislike women who go all "marriage-crazy" the minute their daughter hits 18 years of age.. *shudders*

Exactly, i mean is that all what girls are left for these days? Especially in our generation. We're so much more about making something of ourselves than getting married off asap. Moms like that piss me off. πŸ˜†

Before her trying to get Nivi out of her shell, I want to see their standard interaction. I mean the most we've seen of them is Divya asking Nivi of the dress she wore and then later when Chachi sends her off after the whole taking-Sid's-name deal. I really really really want to see how these two girl interact and what their relationship dynamics is!! *gets restless* πŸ˜†

True true. I'm just excited about seeing some fun scenes instead of the Chacha-Chachi preaching about themselves being better than the neechey wale. πŸ˜† I can't wait to see Divya interacting more with Nivi. 
I know! Ghussa apni jagah hai, but if a guy's making an attempt to diffuse an awkward situation why would you not help him out? Why make his life miserable for those moments?? WHY!?! *sigh* I don't get people sometimes! Nakhron mein aa k tameez bhool jatey hain!

Exactly. I mean really, if you hate his dad or family, don't take out that anger of the poor guy. Whose being so polite and all to you to make it worse! *shakes head* buddhe aaj kal ke.
Lol!! She did get yelled at!! By Dadi yesterday - remember? When Dadi told her that everyone that was quiet wasn't stupid and everyone that spoke wasn't testifying to their intelligence! I totally yelled "Go Dadi!!" when she said that! 🀣🀣

Psh, that was nice yelling. I want to see full out insulting yelling that makes her cry. 😈
*runs away and hides behind the door*

You seek! 🀣🀣

*leans against door and whistles* ek, do, teen, char, panch...πŸ˜† lemme count first. :p
Oh lord dude.. Kahan Harshad and his expressive eyes - or even Mishal from LTL.. πŸ˜ Maybe Abhi's expressions will be just as intense eventually too. I mean in all fairness to the guy, it is his second episode.. πŸ˜†

Truuuue, but lessons might help him get better at it. πŸ˜† Exactly, i pity him for now. After a while, if it doesn't improve, ill get annoyed. πŸ˜†

Dadi looks pretty animated when she's yelling at Chachi! So there! *nods* πŸ˜†

Dadi wasn't talkiiiing. πŸ˜† She was yelling, or rather preaching. I think even Dadi would walk away if she had to talk to Chachi. πŸ˜†

@priyankumupal: Aww dude! Thanks for appreciating it. ☺️ I'm definitely going to try to make it a regular deal - I watch something and I just HAVE to comment on it, like I was telling Rinki.. πŸ˜† Abhi I have to go and study for my MCAT but I'll reply to your post detail mein soon.. 😳

@Rinki: And I'm afraid this is time for me to go bury my head in Physics from now till bed time. My reply to your reply to my reply to your reply will be posted araam sey tomorrow! πŸ˜† How's that for a tongue twister! 🀣
@ fivr- Ew, studying. 🀒 G'luckkk! And watch me keep saying that now. 🀣
@fivr
i'll be waiting for your feed back. study well and get back to us.
omg loved your analysis today tooo....
agree/love what you wrote in all the points...
1st point: what u said abt divya agree..
and hope it will not ruin
3rd point: omg i so loved that
😍
Originally posted by priyankumupal

Loved your long analysis, i hope its going to be regular, so that we can all vision the episode again in a different point of view. I am with you totally on Divya, i'm very partial to her character, she is a realistic character, easy to relate to while being fictional enough to be interesting. My feverent hope for her is that she doesn't become the evil master mind and behave like a spoiled brat.

Oh God! *shudders* PLEASE no more butchering of great characters in the name of "twists" and "vamps"! GAH! I don't want her to turn psychotic just because she's assertive right now. A girl can be confident yet learn not to make everything an ego-problem! She does not have to turn evil and Divya's confident opinionated nature should not be used as an excuse to turn her into one! *shudders some more*

Even though Chachi and co are a little bending towards the evil side, i like them, specially Chachi, she is not that unrealistically evil that its just plain strange.

Oh I agree - Chachi is not "I-hate-you-because-I-can" evil. No, she just cares for her family and that's all. Her family takes precedence in her mind over everything else, which is why she asks Nivi to go get her art work or later gets upset with her for not "focusing" enough.. I mean it's a matter involving her daughter - she can't be lenient about it, in her mind. So she's a normal character, grey at most- not an evil one at all!

As for Sid, I agree with you about him eyes, they have a vacant look in them which takes away from his expressions. he is a good looking guy, but that really distracts me. its not only his eyes. but his body movements are also a little strange, he needs to move his hands along with his legs.

*takes notes*

I hope Abhi will get better with time - I mean, he's still new so maybe he'll ease up some more in front of the camera soon. *hopeful muh* πŸ˜ƒ

I really like Nivi, i can't put my finger on why, but there is something sweet and innocent about her. but her fear of people is a real thing, which i have seen in real life as well. it can be a crippling thing for most people. I want to see how she overcomes it. And the actor who plays Nivi is really good. you can't imagine her to be a new comer, cos she does her part really well. she has a fan in me.

Dude, Neha is such a natural! I love her! It was her innocent and genuine face that attracted me to the show to begin with. And even I said it earlier, that she is a brilliant find in this show - totally unexpected. About her being afraid of people, I can totally understand! I am not "afraid" of people per say, but I am uncomfortable around crowds and strangers so that's just a variation of her more extreme emotions. I like how they're being portrayed though. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago