Vivan to play Edward frm Twilight

Posted: 13 years ago
yes guys all the buzz about Vivan in a new show finally the TB article came Viavan to play indian version of Edward frm Twilight in Ekta's new show Fanaa which will air in Star One... Most probably Bella would be Sukriti or she is some other character in the show which is close to Edward...

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7149
Thanks for the article Lali.......Vivan will shine in any role he does😃.....But not sure about an Indain remake of Twilight.......

[Quote] Posted on: 01 July 2010.Angel

OMG OMG OMG I want Vivan Bhatena please :)

Ekta even though I hate that fact that u are going to ruining Twilight for us Twilight lovers I still want u to please cast Vivan Bhatena and non else pleaseeeeeeeee woman.

if u cast then I shall watch it by all mean cos I love him and he is my Hot hands man, so please cast him❤️😃 [Quote]

I wondered how long it would take you to notice this Mrs Callum......This must be a dream come true for you😆.....Now we are waiting to see how Alka and Surveen react😃......I understand your reservations though
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Wow Great news, would be nice to see vivaan again...
But ...Ekta mam ..plz find something original ....Twilight is Twilight ....
I saw the article

I am in two minds - I am happy for Vivan but the chances of me watching the show are very minimum! 😆

A twilight copy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - I will go mental in the head not that I am already not but just even more! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by nikita_88

I saw the article

I am in two minds - I am happy for Vivan but the chances of me watching the show are very minimum! 😆

A twilight copy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - I will go mental in the head not that I am already not but just even more! 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Niki...Just imagine Vivaan as Edward ..I cant make it to work. 😆 Its a bit funny, but who knw,  vivaan is a great actor, he can pull it off.
I wonder who's gonna take role of victoria?? Flyning around trees with shalwar kamiz and her dupatta get stuck to a brach 😆 ....do I have to say more😆😆😆
@Ash and Nikita, you have both made some valid points....But will you please refrain from making such amusing posts😳...... 😆

I only came to browse IFand because of your posts.....A. I was forced to log in and....B. This is my state.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣........And I really need to work😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

Even I can't imagine Vivan in that role and Ekta is making the show😕.......But this might help our imaginations.....What doyou think?.....Is Vivan vampire material?........

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣Ash!!!

May 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Do some work and stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

OMG - Mera Duppatta - Bella in the middle of running through the woods 🤣🤣🤣

But in all seriousness I think they are going to copy the Love Story not the actual Vampires and werewolf idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣🤣Ash!!!

May 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Do some work and stop 🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

OMG - Mera Duppatta - Bella in the middle of running through the woods 🤣🤣🤣

But in all seriousness I think they are going to copy the Love Story not the actual Vampires and werewolf idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can I?......With you guys around🤣......Btw, I just edted my last post.....Have a look😉......
May 🤣🤣🤣Damn he totally is, he has the passion and intesity, we all know that but I wish the show had a different concept!!!