Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

OMFG GUYS GUESSS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our Maru di!!!

SHE MET VIVAN IN THE MALL IN MUMBAI😲😲😲😲

cause she is in INDIA!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

stupidly she made a fool of herself

'well i was lyk to my uncle this isnt true its a dream he pinches me and i start screaming omg vivan was laughing and then he spoke that its me vivan bhathena'

then she told him about ME!!!... and he said he wants too meet me!!! AHHHHH😳😳😳
she told him everything GOD im soo embarrasseed!! as he was shocked about the fact that he has a fan that crazily loves him!! and happy that he wants to meet ME!!!

OMG!Shocked.........Where is Kaveri.....Need some smilies to show feeling for ' Mariam ne hamari nak katwadi' πŸ˜†.....Just joking, atleast she had the gutts to approach himπŸ˜†......Did she ask him about his work?......
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

OMG!😲.........Where is Kaveri.....Need some smilies to show feeling for ' Mariam ne hamari nak katwadi' πŸ˜†.....Just joking, atleast she had the gutts to approach himπŸ˜†......Did she ask him about his work?......

NO U LOT ARE LUCKY SHE MENTIONED PRASHA LUV ISLAND I THINK BUT!!!....
there has to be a BIG BUTTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜²... she couldn't think of anything to say so she Blabbed on about ME... damn😳😳 i was like dying of embarrasment yday.. 😳😳😳😳... she got 2 autographsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘ cause i helped her plan for the Vivan Mission so one of the Autographs are for ME!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... but her cuz says she is his lover i was like ya well im number one get inline take a ticket saying number 496 or sumfin like that lol xxπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"cause i helped her plan for the Vivan Mission so one of the Autographs are for ME!!"

OMG, Vivan Mission......wowπŸ‘...that sounds so dedicatedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now I know who to ask for help when I am next in Bombay....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

For now, if only I could convince hubby dear and daughter dear for a visit to the Big Apple in Aug........😍.......
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vista90pro

"cause i helped her plan for the Vivan Mission so one of the Autographs are for ME!!"

OMG, Vivan Mission......wowπŸ‘...that sounds so dedicatedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now I know who to ask for help when I am next in Bombay....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

For now, if only I could convince hubby dear and daughter dear for a visit to the Big Apple in Aug........😍.......

Hahaha ya i no and hew thinks the media can find him.. i mean i can trace him down let alone the Media lolzz xxx :) ya sure go ahead :)
priya185 thumbnail
vivan i thought it was some vivan s so i got confused
wow
but i hate twilight story nahin hai
and not sure bt sukirti as bella
p.s. wait im sure its some vivan dsena not bhatena
Edited by -Priya- - 13 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya-

vivan i thought it was some vivan s so i got confused

wow
but i hate twilight story nahin hai
and not sure bt sukirti as bella
p.s. wait im sure its some vivan dsena not bhatena

no Viv B turned the offer down so the other Viv got it i think?!πŸ˜•πŸ˜† (is it Viv D?πŸ˜•)

Were all in the same boat absolutly dispise Twilight lolπŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š thanks for not doing this role Vivan Bhathena xxπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Btw...nah i cant memba now!!!!😭😭😭
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Vista, Alka and Priya......

@Alka - Now thats what I call dedicationπŸ˜†.......You truely are his number one fan......But don't forget to post in his profile😊.......

@ Vista - Ask your family for an early birthday present and you want to go to NYπŸ˜ƒ.......

@Priya - Vivain Dsena is most likely signing Fanaa......Vivan was one of the choices, but he isn't doing it now.....If you would like to know how we all feel about that please read the thread from start to finish.....It's an intresting read to say the leastπŸ˜†.......

P.S. So glad Vivan is not playing a desi Edward Callum.....Our image of Shanky remains in tackπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.......
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Okay don't laugh, but just saw promo for Fanaa and that Vivian guy is good looking and he does looked nice in the promo.....

After looking at the promo I almost wished it was Vivan instead of him....Mind I said almost wished, not I wantedπŸ˜†.....I have been trying to find caps of the promo......Just so Ash can change the face to Vivan'sπŸ˜ƒ.....I am just curious to see how Vivan would have looked in black suit instead of VivianπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.......
nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣Phew! Vivan is not doing the show but I am interested to watch this show is creating too much Buzz 🀣🀣!

OMG Maru Di!!! I am so bugging her about it!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣🀣🀣Phew! Vivan is not doing the show but I am interested to watch this show is creating too much Buzz 🀣🀣!

OMG Maru Di!!! I am so bugging her about it!

I am sure people are curious as to what Ekta will do with the twilight themeπŸ˜†.....After a few days the novalty will ware off, unless it actually is good show😲......

But judging BT's track recordπŸ˜•.....

Just wish we hear some good news from Vivan soon.....Three months is a long time......