Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nikita_88

May 🤣🤣🤣Damn he totally is, he has the passion and intesity, we all know that but I wish the show had a different concept!!!

So tell me Nikitia what is the love story like.....Maybe you are right and they might leave the vampire bit out......But then why say it's a remake of Twilight if it's not going to be a show about vampires?......I don't love the concept either.....I just have faith in Vivan ability to play the role convincingly .....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
I have faith in Vivan and none in BT 🤣🤣🤣.

It is a love triangle for one thing and Vivan and Bella are meant to be they have a "deep and soulfull" connection - Sorry but this is saracasm - I don't like Twilight at all 🤣🤣🤣. And then Bella and Jacob are friends but he is in love with her.

The_May_Rose thumbnail

I have faith in Vivan and none in BT 🤣🤣🤣.

It is a love triangle for one thing and Vivan and Bella are meant to be they have a "deep and soulfull" connection - Sorry but this is saracasm - I don't like Twilight at all 🤣🤣🤣. And then Bella and Jacob are friends but he is in love with her.

Ditto to that Nikita after the way PreMukti and PraSha love stories were butchered, I have no faith in BT either......I was never tempted to watch Twilight but.....I can see why Ekta chose to copy it🤣🤣🤣......Iss mein toh love triangle hai nah?......No wonder BT want to make their own version🤣🤣🤣......Vivan I hope you know what you are doing, we will watch it only for you. 

(To all Twilight fans, please don't mind our comments....It's just light hearted fun, please don't take ofence from our remarks😳) 
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣I know I have no faith in BT - But then they do give the most fabulous jodi's and love stories expect for SR all my favourite jodi's come from BT 🤣🤣🤣

I know love triangle is exactly the reason BT have chosen it 🤣🤣🤣

Twilight fans sorry if this offends you but I personally can't stand twilight 🤣🤣🤣

Vivan - I am not sure if I can watch this for you but you know what I am interested to see the pairings! 😆
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Girls ehem ...

If Vivaan will do role of   Ekambar Chapal (Edward Cullen)  ...God knw what kind of vampy boy he will be lol, and hes girl friend Belli Swarnalata (Bella Swan) LOL 🤣 Im sorry to say there is nothing new in twilight either ...when u come to love story, love and love triangle....U find BT is the same I mean they have PhD degree in love tringle and ruin jodis.

Only thing that make twilight different is vampys and crazy doggies runing and flying around ...rest is old ..I dont knw what Ekta mam is thinking. Vivaan flying round trees and caring hes love ....?? Suddenly the evil vamp Vidisha (victoria) came flying around and try to kill them ...give me a break.. ,
Edited by Ash_Smash - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣Ekambar Chapal Belli Swarnalata 
Vidisha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Too good Ash!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail

🤣Ekambar Chapal Belli Swarnalata 

Vidisha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Too good Ash!!

Stop it girls we should support Vivan........No you're right 🤣🤣🤣.....Vivan we really want you back on our screens, I hope this is the right decision for you😕...........

🤣🤣🤣Vivan flying round trees🤣🤣🤣.......Nikita and Ash what have you done to me!🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣 We are supporting Vivan just for the wrong show - we are confused between this and comedy circus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vivan flying in trees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣 We are supporting Vivan just for the wrong show - we are confused between this and comedy circus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Vivan flying in trees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh God! Mein mar gayi!🤣🤣🤣.......My poor stomach......Meri halat karab hai......🤣🤣🤣.......Vivan please confirm this news......The wait is killing us, literally in my case🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣May Breathe!!

Vivan needs to confirm this soon for the sake of your sanity 🤣🤣 but he is in NYC in August so depends when shooting begins.