Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣May Breathe!!

Vivan needs to confirm this soon for the sake of your sanity 🤣🤣 but he is in NYC in August so depends when shooting begins.

Yep I remember about the play......Don't worry I am okay really😃, it's you and Ash who are killing me with your comedy circus🤣.......Just found an article and  I posted it in Vivan's profile.....It's still not claer if Vivan is taking on the show and the reporter is making it sound like he is not that excited about it.....Who knows reporters have a way of writing things out of context......We will have to wait and see😊......Sweet dreams, bye!.......
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
 🤣 U girls killed me

If Vivaan gonna play Ekambar Chapal, ...think 😳 how hes gonna look like ...with all that foundation and red lipstick and a touch of mascara, to get that vampy look awww poor vivaan
Oh plz tell us Vivaan.  ??? Are u gonna play a vampy  boy, I hope fly around trees and run super fast ..

Ekta with desi twilight omg  😆 
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh God Vivan with make up!! !

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 🤣🤣🤣

All the diamonds when he is in the sun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣Oh God Vivan with make up!! !

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 🤣🤣🤣

All the diamonds when he is in the sun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nikki what kind of skinn type is Vivaan, I hope they dont put to much foundation, dont want poor boy to get spots,😆😆 Do you recomend any foundation to vivaan??

Who ever plays Belli ...I hope ur ready for fly and to become dinner 😆 And see the fact that ur boyfriend have more nicer makeup on then u, plz dont get jeaoules over hes hot look and long eye lashes 😆😆😆
Edited by Ash_Smash - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol indian edward, vivan as vampire ill be laughing thru out bt happy to see him back hehe
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have faith in Vivan and none in BT 🤣🤣🤣.

It is a love triangle for one thing and Vivan and Bella are meant to be they have a "deep and soulfull" connection - Sorry but this is saracasm - I don't like Twilight at all 🤣🤣🤣. And then Bella and Jacob are friends but he is in love with her.

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, aisa ghazab mat karna ekta mai......one twilight series is enough to torure.😛 Sorry, couldn't resist it. Imagine Stephanie Myers and Ekta Kapoor....Kitsch Queens.... ek ser to doosri sava ser😉😉  "Vista shudders" Oh!Lord of TVdom, please spare us!!!! 

But then again, maybe Vivan can redeem the show.....but please, no flying dupattas and were wolve transformationsROFLI won't be able to bear it.

Vista runs for cover from Twilight fans....bachaao😃

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
i cant imagine a indian series on twilight with the way its shot its too perfect for ekta to match up she may try but tv industry cant afford to have all the right stuff man, wonder wtas gonna be lol and bella haaww whos gonna be jacob make the vivian dude jacob lol
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Hahahahah 🤣

Nikki what kind of skinn type is Vivaan, I hope they dont put to much foundation, dont want poor boy to get spots,😆😆 Do you recomend any foundation to vivaan??

Who ever plays Belli ...I hope ur ready for fly and to become dinner 😆 And see the fact that ur boyfriend have more nicer makeup on then u, plz dont get jeaoules over hes hot look and long eye lashes 😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣 I do not support foundation on such a beautiful face, I would rather have some stubble, though looking at skin tone I would suggest MAC 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Poor Belli - not only does she have compete with make up she is going to have to compete with looks as well! 🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vista90pro

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, aisa ghazab mat karna ekta mai......one twilight series is enough to torure.😛 Sorry, couldn't resist it. Imagine Stephanie Myers and Ekta Kapoor....Kitsch Queens.... ek ser to doosri sava ser😉😉  "Vista shudders" Oh!Lord of TVdom, please spare us!!!! 

But then again, maybe Vivan can redeem the show.....but please, no flying dupattas and were wolve transformations🤣I won't be able to bear it.

Vista runs for cover from Twilight fans....bachaao😃

🤣🤣🤣Duppatta's are going to be the essential element of these trasformations 🤣🤣🤣

Vivan might be the redeem factor 🤣🤣🤣But the idea of Twilight -KeKta style it is enough to scare anyone 🤣🤣🤣 - But who knows she might just improve it with all the screen shots and better actors 🤣🤣🤣🤣She might give Vampire love stories a new edge 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadz_J

i cant imagine a indian series on twilight with the way its shot its too perfect for ekta to match up she may try but tv industry cant afford to have all the right stuff man, wonder wtas gonna be lol and bella haaww whos gonna be jacob make the vivian dude jacob lol

🤣🤣🤣Vivan vs Vivan! Who gets Belli? 🤣🤣🤣