Pyaar Ka Bandhan

Vivan to play Edward frm Twilight - Page 4

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Well all I can say is : 😲😕🤣

Poor us Vivan -ke-ashiq. We will just have to watch this show just for the sake of Vivan, and as its BT material, we will surely die. Oh, why couldn't he be with some other drama company???????
ANYWAY, abut the theme:
Twilight? PUH-LEEEEZE!!!!!
Couldn't they get anything else? just bcoz twilight is a hit doesnt mean that their show would be too!
I am seriously gonna cry ---- with  laughter!!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

(Breath May.....Breath....You can control yourself ......)

Ash, Nikita, Nadz,Vista and Anushka....

I am not in a state fit to respond to such interesting theories and observations, regarding Vivan, MAC and the different uses for the humble duppata.....No doubt BT will amaze us with their version Twilight......In fact I think it will be classed as' It's so bad, that it's good'

(There I did it without laughing even once😕😕😕😔😉😊😕😃😕.........
Oh....It's no use!.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣........You guys were too good......Love you all🤗)
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG thanks yaar luv Vivan but hate Twilight i abosultly dispise it i cant stand it!!!!

for me tbh its like

Edward (English Twilight) - GROSS hate it sooo much (No offence angel mummy)

Vivan Bhathena (Hindi twilight) - OMG i wanna watch it yay goo vivan (i dont like suku lol i wish it was me *dream* rofl xxx)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -PrinKa-

OMG thanks yaar luv Vivan but hate Twilight i abosultly dispise it i cant stand it!!!!

for me tbh its like

Edward (English Twilight) - GROSS hate it sooo much (No offence angel mummy)

Vivan Bhathena (Hindi twilight) - OMG i wanna watch it yay goo vivan (i dont like suku lol i wish it was me *dream* rofl xxx)

Alka where have you been?😃.......Btw have you read the last four pages......You just have to read them, trust me😉😆🤣..........
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hahahah I have laff myself again, cant belelive what we where sayin yesterday...gone crazy all of us....

Serious left me to wonder how ekta gonna pull this off, first time we see a flying vamp, maybe she wearing sari too. Vivaan I hope u knw what u doing.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg twilight's desi version😲.... that too by mai😕

i'm sure vivan will be able to pull off the character well😳...but twilight's desi version...jeez i still can't get over it😳😕

@niks...ash n may....u guys are just too good withn ur imginations...keep it up😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Alka 🤣🤣🤣 Same boat as you - can't get my head around it, the only thing is Vivan will do a Fab job if he gets the role!

May - Are you alive and with us? 🤣🤣🤣Not laughed too much.

Ash 🤣🤣🤣I have no idea - where we got these ideas?

🤣🤣🤣Flying in sari's, cutting the pallu when she is injuried or hurt to stop being bitten 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BTW I think we should test out different make ups to help out Vivan 🤣🤣🤣

Kaveri - *throws water* in hope you get out of sheer disbelief 🤣🤣
I have know about it for a while - since Kunal Verma was meant to be the lead, but still shocking news.

Thanks - feel free to add! 🤣🤣🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Kaveri - you're back! 😃......
Hi everyone🤗 and the laughter party continues😆.......Don't worry I am still alive.....But just burst into fits of giggles everytime I rememeber Ash's ' flying through trees' line🤣.......And thank to Nikita, I will never look at my make-up in the same way ever again😆......But I don't think the whitened  face and red lips look is very attractive anyway......Vivan looks perfect just like this and I sure he will use the right make-up 😉.......Oh God I am actually going to try and watch a desi vampire series😕.......But only for Vivan😃⭐️😍..........

nikita_88 thumbnail

😍

He looks so dreamy!

Prats as Belli 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - then I will certainly watch because the chemistry is going to be there that is certain.

🤣🤣I know I was putting make up on yesterday and it was MAC and all I wanted to do was burst out laughing! 🤣🤣🤣

I am tempted to watch it for these laughs! 😆 As long as Ash promises to come there and we can make fun of the show and stare at Vivan!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikita_88

😍

He looks so dreamy!

Prats as Belli 🤣🤣🤣🤣 - then I will certainly watch because the chemistry is going to be there that is certain.

🤣🤣I know I was putting make up on yesterday and it was MAC and all I wanted to do was burst out laughing! 🤣🤣🤣

I am tempted to watch it for these laughs! 😆 As long as Ash promises to come there and we can make fun of the show and stare at Vivan!

Oh it would be great the have Vivan and Kritika back on screen......Even for this type of show.....I have an idea😃......We can all do a daily review😆🤣......We can judge each episode on laughter😆 🤣and Vivan on dreamy factor😍