Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
More news........🤣🤣🤣.......This guy is a dancer right, but can he act.?🤣🤣🤣...... 

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG hey everyone lolz where have i been ... erm... stupid exams and my fam is ovaa frm india so i wasnt realli able to come online but i just managed to send them all to town and made them not take me rofl

aww i hate twilight but yep vivan if he is gunna be edward then deffo am i watching it lol then my friends are gunna be like ur watching twilight desi verison --- no i hate it im only watching it for the jokes and cause my vivan is in it rofl xxx

awh i missed u guys oki im gunna go read the last 4 pages lol

AND OMG i have that pic saved in my breifcase (ooooohhhhh lolz) i have a seperate folder named Vivan Bhathena!!! ROFL... fail at me hahahaha xxx

Its so good to be back (or as tehy say its soo good to be home haha xx)
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG my Hot Hands lover have so much in common with Robert Pattinson to become the next India Edward Cullen😍

my husband Edward Cullen aka RP used to be a model before he became an actor so is my Hot Hands lover aka Vivan😃

now both are gonna be the Edwards of my Dream☺️☺️

I hate Twilight being make by Ekta Kapoor but I will surely watch it for u my Hot Hands Lover, for I have missed u like mad and if the only way to get u back on my TV is through fanaa then so be it meru jaan❤️

now Ekta u better make up ur mind fast and cast Vivan cos that is the only u are gonna get most of us PraSha lover to watch it and if possible then cast Kritika Kamra as Bella😃
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣Vivan vs Vivan! Who gets Belli? 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 that could actually have been a classic moment🤣🤣

Person 1: who are the 2 shortlisted for playing Edward!!
Person 2: yes Sir its... Vivan and ...Vivi...an 😕😕 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

OMG my Hot Hands lover have so much in common with Robert Pattinson to become the next India Edward Cullen😍

my husband Edward Cullen aka RP used to be a model before he became an actor so is my Hot Hands lover aka Vivan😃

now both are gonna be the Edwards of my Dream☺️☺️

I hate Twilight being make by Ekta Kapoor but I will surely watch it for u my Hot Hands Lover, for I have missed u like mad and if the only way to get u back on my TV is through fanaa then so be it meru jaan❤️

now Ekta u better make up ur mind fast and cast Vivan cos that is the only u are gonna get most of us PraSha lover to watch it and if possible then cast Kritika Kamra as Bella😃

MUMMMYY!!!!! HEYYY LOL

Don't say u just realised that the 1st time i saw vivan was on the Ramp aka Luv then and there lol <3<3<3<3<3 tbh soz to daddy but he is sooo not the person i'd like lolz i hate twilight lolz why have a desi version and torture us when we are already being tortured by the english one!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nadz 🤣🤣🤣 Vivan vs Vivan battles for the role of Edward

Oh she is shattering hopes of VivKa with her fresh face hunt for Belli 🤣🤣

Alka - Welcome Home, you have been missed!

Angel 🤣🤣 I knew you would be in - I forgot to shout hands earlier!
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

MUMMMYY!!!!! HEYYY LOL

Don't say u just realised that the 1st time i saw vivan was on the Ramp aka Luv then and there lol <3<3<3<3<3 tbh soz to daddy but he is sooo not the person i'd like lolz i hate twilight lolz why have a desi version and torture us when we are already being tortured by the english one!!!

hello my darling gal🤗

well u know how crazily in love I am with Twilight Saga and I hate the fact that Ekta is gonna end up ruining it for me even more than the movies already did or do, but if seen Vivan again is the price that  I'm going pay for Ekta ruining my most beloved book of all time then so be it.

.Angel thumbnail
I'm going out now and I will be back later to join u guys.

bye and love u all🤗

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

LOL cant breath ... the guy who look best with makeup will get role of Ekambar Chapal, I hope red lipstic and big eye lashes is enough for vivaan( hottie one) to get the role  🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Ash_Smash - 13 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
LOL awwwwww I'd like to see vivan with red lipstick and big eyelashes but WHY RUIN SUCH A GOOD LUKING FACE!!!!!

lol tbh im only gunna watch this cause Vivan is gunna be the only factor making this worth while