Vivan to play Edward frm Twilight - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

More news........🤣🤣🤣.......This guy is a dancer right, but can he act.?🤣🤣🤣...... 

This guy will play Jacob Black aka Jacorian Baalaarak 😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May he will be a dancing wolfieee ..🤣🤣🤣🤣  dance baby dance 😆
  Hello Ash, Prinka😊

This conversation is killing me.........😃😃😃 Vivan in lipstick😆😆😆😆🤣

Originally posted by vista90pro

Hello Ash, Prinka😊

This conversation is killing me.........😃😃😃 Vivan in lipstick😆😆😆😆🤣

Read the whole thread Vista and you wil just die from laughing🤣🤣🤣........Lali should put a health warning on the title🤣🤣🤣🤣........
OH god seriously u guys have killed me...Im a ghost :( ROFL xxx now i can fly with vivan when he is flying through trees...in Desi twilight please make him get the part its killing me not seeing him on TV!!!

Oh well theres also that talk show tentalise on Zoom he is on xx
🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG a health warning is totally needed for this thread!

Lipstick and eyelashes!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - Oh god what are they going to do to Vivan! 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣Dance wolfie!!!! -Ash you are killing me - maybe I should wait for Vivan's bite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

THIS IS HOW I DONT VIVAAN TO END LIKE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Vivaan think before doin this 😆
Originally posted by nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣🤣OMG a health warning is totally needed for this thread!

Lipstick and eyelashes!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - Oh god what are they going to do to Vivan! 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣Dance wolfie!!!! -Ash you are killing me - maybe I should wait for Vivan's bite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMFG lol seriously!!!!!!

I want Vivan's Bite lol but the pic above of vivan with long eyelashes and red lipstick Vivan Please i wanna cya but not like that!!! my m8 marcy has been mocking me saying how ironic ur idol/fav actor might play the main lead in the desi version of the show u absolutly hate...on the night of prom (2 days ago) i was telling them how much i hated teilight lolz fail much??? :)
       Ash!!!!!!!!! You'll be the death of me............OMG OMG OMG🤣🤣🤣 A picture worth a thousand words!!!

This doesn't need a health warning,,,,it needs a ☢️sign.....My gosh.....my poor Vivan....what have you done to him???  Nikki, anyone?

Ash!!!!!!!!! You'll be the death of me............OMG OMG OMG🤣🤣🤣 A picture worth a thousand words!!!

This doesn't need a health warning,,,,it needs a ☢️sign.....My gosh.....my poor Vivan....what have you done to him???  Nikki, anyone?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 exactly!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

VIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG I LUV YA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paar please not like that hahahaha xxx u have killed me im a ghost... 🤣🤣🤣 as i said b4 please make vivan the lead lol that way i can fly around with him!!!! lolz awwww MY poor Vivan!!!! kya haal baan gaya hai only gunna watch desi twilight for my vivan xxxxxx 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!

I know poor Vivan, what will Ekta do to him😭......Seroiusly meri toh poori hasi hi oor gayi.................Oor gayi (flew away)😕.......Oh no!😲....... Not again!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.......