Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I know poor Vivan, what will Ekta do to him😭......Seroiusly meri toh poori hasi hi oor gayi.................Oor gayi (flew away)😕.......Oh no!😲....... Not again!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.......

Awh if they ruin is face i actually am gunna go from 🤣🤣🤣 to 😭😭😭😭😭😭

🤣🤣 cause the fact that my m8s that dnt lyk vivan are mocking me and 😭😭😭 for kya haal baana degi ektaa maa Mere Bichaara Vivan ka!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-PrinKa- thumbnail
okay guys im off night ttyl tc cya later xx

Awh my pooooorrrrr vivannnnnnn

Mwaaahhh xxx (hope he gets chosen but i dnt want him to be :(    ) u no those moments when u want sumfin to happen but then u dnt lol xxxxxxxx

anywhooooo tc lol thnx for the jokes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gunna be laughing in my sleep hahaha xxx
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I have to laff myself ...think vivaan flying around with this makeover ....hottie hottieeeee ☺️
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I have to laff myself ...think vivaan flying around with this makeover ....hottie hottieeeee ☺️

Oh God I am dreading this Fanaa business😕........I just had a thought.......Ash makes it sound more like Desi Superman, rather than Desi Vampire🤣..🤣🤣........Poor Us and poor Vivan...........

By the time it comes out we will all be fanaa(dead) from laughter exhaution🤣😭🤣😭🤣.........Urhurm.......Right May will be sane, for Vivan's sake and help her insane friends too........Vivan doen't need make up .....Just look at the picture below😃......Desi Edward can be tall dark and handsome😃😍😍😍😍......But  the show still might be😕😆🤣........

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Oh God I am dreading this Fanaa business😕........By the time it comes out we will all be fanaa(dead) frome laughter exhaution🤣😭🤣😭🤣🤣🤣.........Urhurmm.......Right May will be sane, for Vivan's sake and help her insane friend too........Vivan doen't need make up .....Just look at this......
Oops lost the copy brb............

I knw but U cant compare Hollywood to BT ...Hollywood make up and BT make up 🤣🤣 
I think Vivaan looked cute in pic I made  🤣🤣🤣🤣 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
😆Okay Ash if you think Vivan looks cute the I will take your word for it🤣.........Btw I edited my last post......Good Night and take care😃......

P.S. I am so tired from laughing and covering my mouth, so my family don't think I have gone mad😆😆😆.........
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣Ash - OMG what a picture!!

NAHIII moment for Vivan - he can't look like that, Oh god what are they going to do to him?

🤣🤣🤣BT can fail with make up at times!

Oh god, now I don't know if I want him in the show or not? 🤣🤣🤣

Back to square one!
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Nikita till this casting confusion is sorted out,  we will continue to go round in circles😕.......Oh my poor chortela sar .......Btw Vivan's tweet mentioned filming at the Taj😃......Promotion for his play or  screen testing  Gothic/Grand interiors😉......

-PrinKa- thumbnail
Btw Vivan's tweet mentioned filming at the Taj😃......Promotion for his play or  screen testing  Gothic/Grand interiors😉......

OH LOL HEY did he i need to go read his tweet now :) yay :) lol thnx May ya im now snooping at his lazy sunday photo...

its his doggie...

Edited by -PrinKa- - 13 years ago
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Girls, i seriously hate you all, for the sole reason of making me embarass myself in front of my cousins by laughing at your posts since my last reply.....😡😕😡😆😡
But of course I still love you all...... 😃🤗
And of course, I still haven't regained sanity......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
OMG ASH, that picture was so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... *cough* I mean it was so nice. really captured vivan's edward-ish-ness 😃😆🤣
You guys should be Comedy Circus's superstars 😃!!!!
Poor Vivu! You know, after all of  your predictons, I'm kinda hoping he won't take ths show after all (OR ANY OTHER BT SHOW). He shold be cast somewhere else. 😳
I LOVE YOU VIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃